What's new

After Both Tanks Break Down, India Knocked Out Of International Drill

Now some airhead Indians are giving lame excuses like why India did not field their own made in India tank Arjun, thereby putting doubt on Indian army general to be of low IQ and inexperienced.

Shame on such Indians who can not accept the defeat gracefully.

If the same Arjun would have been defeated or failed, they would have wondered as to why India did not send their best T-90.

For them its very troublesome to accept the defeat.

And you call yourself an Indian????? Lolz.....

Screenshot (76).png

Today someone posted a video which shows bunch of Indian singing Pakistan's national anthem what you will say about their nationality, I am fearing lynching.

I can reply you in Kind.... But then that will bring me to the level of famous trolls in this forum ( I havent interacted much with you,)

Read those words carefully, and you will get the gist..... If you do not, ignore this post and move on ...... Samajne wala samaj jayega.....

What is the weight of Abrams, Challenger, Leopard and dont put yourself in laughable position again.

I dont know what type of international you are (you can write full sentence "I am International.......")

I couldnt understand what you have written in Notice.
He once tolde he is staying in canada.

Being heavy is a problem if the terrain is unsuitable. In an Indo Pak conflict, the armies will face a huge number of canals, boggy fields and rivers. How is the Arjun going to navigate through them?
Arjun's weight wont be a problem in indo pak sector, but deffinitely a negative thing for our north east and hilly areas.

How some Indian members used to (till just few days ago) mocking 96B after it lose a wheel but still being able to come second after Russia in 2016 match.
I was watching live this time, you can see not only the blue face of Indian but Russian aswell for their love T-90S.:pop:
Lose a Wheel, still can run and shoot. Engine down, you become a big fat head. :rofl:

I just don't understand, how come so many people with incompetence in indian military?
goverment I can understand, since india is democracy..
But this is military for fck sake :fie:
With this kind of military incompetence they want to fight China.. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Becos Indian will never blame themselves but others. They always think its other that causes all their incompetent.

What do you expect from this type of people with this mentality?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom