What's new

After Both Tanks Break Down, India Knocked Out Of International Drill

This is all emotionally charged Indians are good at.
While the disciplined Chinese are busy multiplying money for them and their nation.
So you know Indians as well as Chinese but you do not belong to either of the herd.

I just don't understand, how come so many people with incompetence in indian military?
goverment I can understand, since india is democracy..
But this is military for fck sake :fie:
With this kind of military incompetence they want to fight China.. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Still China only giving big threats but didnt dared to do any thing.... so you can imagine the incompetency of Chinese Army...poor lads...

So you know Indians as well as Chinese but you do not belong to either of the herd.

Born in India, worked in Hong Kong, visited China, Taiwan, Singapore and now living in Malaysia.
I am International.

Still China only giving big threats but didnt dared to do any thing.... so you can imagine the incompetency of Chinese Army...poor lads...

Notice below:

modiya.png

The only way Arjun can beat T-90 is if it accidentally sat on one some day. It is so heavy that the Indian army cannot even transport it to the battlefield, let alone beating a T-90.
What is the weight of Abrams, Challenger, Leopard and dont put yourself in laughable position again.

Born in India, worked in Hong Kong, visited China, Taiwan, Singapore and now living in Malaysia.
I am International.

Notice below:

View attachment 417849
I dont know what type of international you are (you can write full sentence "I am International.......")

I couldnt understand what you have written in Notice.

What is the weight of Abrams, Challenger, Leopard and dont put yourself in laughable position again.

I dont know what type of international you are (you can write full sentence "I am International.......")

I couldnt understand what you have written in Notice.

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

India bought lemon tanks from russia.

I would like to see how the arjun performs in 2018

hope they dont fare worse than the t90

Mechanical failure, whats the big deal. :drag:

lets say that if this problem is pervasive within india army...they have only 100+ arjun mark 1 to defend india well :rofl:

the t90 and t72 cant be trusted...

india has large borders and china pakistan are using great tanks.

if the tanks cannot perform in a race they cant perform in a war.

with mechanised warfare important especially in punjab area of pakistan where there is flat ground, since pakistan tanks can roll over from there to delhi in a matter of hours...

Out of the 3000 tanks, the Indians selected 2 fighting fit T-90s
And they both failed = 100 % failure.
While other countries tanks are still running and performing as intended.

Its a big deal.

May be as an Indian you got humiliated, hence no big deal/

That is fine. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom