What's new

After Both Tanks Break Down, India Knocked Out Of International Drill

And imagine if the Chinese win this final:

India be like;

200w_d.gif

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose learn.

Above creative adage is not for right wing Indian (disgruntled) rats here.

Here few will use indo-china situation for further imports by using excuse "our local industry cant produce decent armor". Fat generals will eat money. Arjun can get the hell out of t-90 but during testing b/w 2, these guys set different testing criteria for arjun and different for t-90 to further justify the t-90 import.
set different criteria for Arjun and T-90? you got to be kidding me right? how do you compare it? if the testing criteria are different?

And imagine if the Chinese win this final:

India be like;

200w_d.gif

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose learn.

Above creative adage is not for right wing Indian (disgruntled) rats here.
oh, don't worry, China will not win, from past experience, Russia will change the rules to make sure they win!

That was the incident happened in 2016 Tank Biathlon, but some Indian media and Indian members purposely made it a "NEWS", so they can enjoy a troll feast one more time. :partay:

Shoe is on other foot this time.
Lol

It is a good thing that it is not Chinese who started this thread. Just imagine had Chinese tanks fried yesterday, how many threads would have been started by Indian members to celebrate by now. :partay:

This is all emotionally charged Indians are good at.
While the disciplined Chinese are busy multiplying money for them and their nation.

This is all emotionally charged Indians are good at.
While the disciplined Chinese are busy multiplying money for them and their nation.

I just don't understand, how come so many people with incompetence in indian military?
goverment I can understand, since india is democracy..
But this is military for fck sake :fie:
With this kind of military incompetence they want to fight China.. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I just don't understand, how come so many people with incompetence in indian military?
goverment I can understand, since india is democracy..
But this is military for fck sake :fie:
With this kind of military incompetence they want to fight China.. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

They will know once they get into it (war).

India's front line combat operation/attack would be spearheaded by T-90, the so called state-of-the-art tank.

Now I do not need any crystal ball help to find out who will prevail over whom in the impending India China war.

using-a-crystal-ball-281x300.jpg

Imagine, not one, but both the tanks were rendered inoperable.

Back
Top Bottom