What's new

After Army’s Myanmar strike, Rathore tweets: ‘Message to Pak, #56inchrocks’

He is a public official, he can be criticized over many things.

The point however is that this government is not willing to let Pakistan continue its terrorism spreading ways. India will respond in any way it chooses, this govt is manifesting its words into actions.

As far as past experiences go, India has entered Pakistan and captured vast amounts of territory.

The point I was trying to make it that he was criticized and ridiculed because you lost that area to Karachi around sixty seven years ago and hence any consideration to a "border with Afghanistan" was absurd at best. Yes I am referring to Azad Kashmir and Northern areas (around 86000 sq km) captured by irregular units and military of Pakistan back then . Get off the high horse! What vast amount of territories have you captured?

There's not a single thing that your Govt can do except war mongering and empty threats. Hence the so called threat after conducting a raid in a friendly nation. I am not willing to waste time with a person who mistakes Pakistan for Burma and remains unaware of the ground realities. And I have seen the Indian response since 2002 standoff, need I say more whether you are likely to cross the border or not? Apparently, your military top brass doesn't consider itself able to deal effectively and without unbearable response at its western border.

The point I was trying to make it that he was criticized and ridiculed because you lost that area to Karachi around sixty seven years ago and hence any consideration to a "border with Afghanistan" was absurd at best. Yes I am referring to Azad Kashmir and Northern areas (around 86000 sq km) captured by irregular units and military of Pakistan back then . Get off the high horse! What vast amount of territories have you captured?

There's not a single thing that your Govt can do except war mongering and empty threats. Hence the so called threat after conducting a raid in a friendly nation. I am not willing to waste time with a person who mistakes Pakistan for Burma and remains unaware of the ground realities. And I have seen the Indian response since 2002 standoff, need I say more whether you are likely to cross the border or not? Apparently, your military top brass doesn't consider itself able to deal effectively and without unbearable response at its western border.

Kabhiii kabhiii jub tu apneiii doom aur gloom seh bahir aataaa haiii tou dil khush kar detaa haiiii....sentimental kar diyaa bhai ko ! :cry:

Before opening mouth against someone please first clear your house of crimes.

Indians don't understand that people and military of Pakistan is in state of war since long and they don't give a damn what India says, there is only one message for them don't bark, bring it on so we can give you a lesson your future generations will never forget.

Dear Basel,
You tried to teach us a lesson 4 times. The outcome of all those 4 conflicts do not seem to have teach you anything. You did bombay. What happened subsequently is in front of you. It is you guys who are unwilling to learn any lesson. You want to harm India at the cost of your own peace and prosperity but unable to stop India's progress at your own cost. Better you leaarn something from the history and try to get out of obsession of India, be a good neighbor. Obsession to India shall only rise your rank in failed state list and nothing else.

Dear Basel,
You tried to teach us a lesson 4 times. The outcome of all those 4 conflicts do not seem to have teach you anything. You did bombay. What happened subsequently is in front of you. It is you guys who are unwilling to learn any lesson. You want to harm India at the cost of your own peace and prosperity but unable to stop India's progress at your own cost. Better you leaarn something from the history and try to get out of obsession of India, be a good neighbor. Obsession to India shall only rise your rank in failed state list and nothing else.
1948-----we still hold a huge part of captured land with total integration of population.
1965-----You failed to full fill your set goal miserably.
1971-----Enjoyed a ratio of 1:50 and total victory.
1999-----An operation in own area.

you see, I wont bring the monkey business here or any other animal for that matter.because it gives Pakistani trolls an excuse to offend you guys.

that said, I like your line of thinking and confidence . it suits us very well
what I really hope is that this notion of superiority and invincibility gets hard wired into Indian military personale and its mind refuses to register any event contrary to that notion.
It is,, and every now and then our army leadership and even our politicians will just speak up a few words to restart the corrosion process and the balloon start to fill up again :lol:
All that chest thumping is lovely to watch.

1948-----we still hold a huge part of captured land with total integration of population.
ignorence is bliss but what can you do a person/society/race/nation who even after knowing that there leaders made a scapegoat of them and used/abused them in every possible way they still are denying there leaders blundurs, plunders and surrenders even though the results of those mistakes by there beloved leaders are bleeding them and killing there own children ....what a pity

now about the 4 indo pak wars

1.in 1948 the west and even the russians power blocks were siding with pakistan on kashmir issue and kashmir was itself siding with pakistan but deu to illogical and reckless nature of pakistani establishment they with help of afridi milittia attacked kashmir and maharaja of kashmir aceeded with india and its still a problem where pakistan over a period of time lost and still loosing much much more than india

2.in 1965 when there was peace between india and pakistan and relations were improoving again deu to there reckless nature of pakistani establishment they sent 200+ comandoes in indian kashmir where the kashmiries caught and handed over those commandoes to indian army and war broke owt and when pakistan was on verge of loosing major chunk of punjab to india and US refused to interfear to save pakistan ayub khan and Z A Bhutto both had to run to tashknet and sign a peace treaty which weakenned there kashmir cuase and were branded as a illogikal and reckless and non trurt worthy nation

3.in 1971 deuto greedy , illogical and racist approach of west pakistani rulin gelite and establishment who looked down upon and mistreated bengalies pakistan was divided still suffring with pain and angerand frustaion and revenge and hurting its own people in the process till today deu to its obsession for revenge and to bleed india dry and a major reason why pakistan had to fight for USA and oil rich arabs which destroyed its very own age old sufi cultur and internal law and order situation and all its ande bachhe

4.1999 war is a classic example how a nation's top and all power full army genrals can become its biggest liability and reason for its biggest blunder in history where itnot onli lost trust of all its internationalli powerfull sympathizers for ever but also the trust of kashmiries low and middle ranking officers in its armed forces but also its "strategik assets " & genral public

now tell me who played it smart and who lost the plot from day one and made a fool of itself but still loosing everything for mispalced hate and obsession and disghust for so called "children of there easterwhile servants whome they ruled for 1000 years " :haha:

Dear Basel,

Dear don't try to make history of your own, all war between India and Pakistan happened due to arrogance of India since Independence India never accepted Pakistan, who captured Jonagarh, Hyderabad with bad tactics?? it was not Pakistan who started it.

First get your history and facts right then try to teach someone.

1948 - defeated pakistan and captured land from the tribal terrorists Pakistan sent and captured
J&K from the Raja.
1965 - defeated Pakistan Army again in its plan to capture kashmir and held even more land from
Pakistan than before Pakistan started the war.
1987 - defeated Pakistan army again and captured even more land - Siachen
1999 - defeated Pakistan army yet again:-)-)) captured own land back after humiliating Pakistan internationally and making everyone see it is a pariah state.

So i just one year of independence, it started? You tried to take Akhnoor in 65 and got humiliated. To avenge that humiliation , you tried once again in 71 and lost BD. Was it because of India's arrogance? In 98 you once again got humiliated as you thought that now we have a nuclear power and we can black mail India. All war took place because of your lust of taking Kashmir forcefully and your misadventure. We agreed to a different nation called pakistan at the time of independence and so there is no question of disapproving the pakistan. SO give your Zaid Hamid version of history a rest.

Dear don't try to make history of your own, all war between India and Pakistan happened due to arrogance of India since Independence India never accepted Pakistan, who captured Jonagarh, Hyderabad with bad tactics?? it was not Pakistan who started it.

First get your history and facts right then try to teach someone.

Back
Top Bottom