What's new

After 4 years construction and $560 Million USD, Xinjiang Urumqi Cultural Center Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what?
Is Turkey the caliphate?
Turkey is a secular county.
What do they have to do with East Turkistan?

East Turkistan will be free even if the whole world is against it.

You guys cheered on Taliban. Take lessons from Afghanistan. Even though the whole world was against them they waged a long war and at the end defeated their enemies.

Now the same will happen in East Turkistan In Sha Allah.
We still recommend returning suicide bombers to terrorist training camps. You Guys are not suitable for living in the modern civilized world.

West Turkestan loves China!

Unlike you commies, we don’t worship any humans.
You guys make your leader you god.
We don’t bow to any human.
You guys elevate your leaders like Xi jing ping to be your God.

We don’t care what others do.
We do what is right and follow the path of the truth even if the whole world is against us.
We have faith in God. That’s all we need.

East Turkistan will be free In Sha Allah.

The only terrorists are the commie occupiers occupying East Turkistan.
We will exterminate all terrorists from East Turkistan In Sha Allah.
but. but. but your West Turkestan dad still loves China.

Unlike you commies, we don’t worship any humans.
You guys make your leader you god.
We don’t bow to any human.
You guys elevate your leaders like Xi jing ping to be your God.

We don’t care what others do.
We do what is right and follow the path of the truth even if the whole world is against us.
We have faith in God. That’s all we need.

East Turkistan will be free In Sha Allah.

The only terrorists are the commie occupiers occupying East Turkistan.
We will exterminate all terrorists from East Turkistan In Sha Allah.
ok ok

but your West Turkestan dad still loves China.

You yellow WUMAO MADARCHOD.... you communist testtube lab created wumao brothel product...

madarchods first went after my late mother and now generalising against ALL MUSLIM MOTHERS as TERRORISTS. YOU BASTARD.... Name a place and venue....I will take your nuts and hand them to you madarchod.....

Moderators ... when are you going to say enough to these fucking KAFIRS....

Moderators are sitting idle [QUOTE="uhuru, post: 14343797, member: 203289"]
amin

Where are the moderators...

THESE BASTARDS HAVE CROSSED THE LINES BY GOING AFTER OUR MOTHERS.....

THESE WUMAO YELLOW LIZARD MADARCHODS must be taught a lesson once and for all.
[/QUOTE]
@waz Report on the malicious racist attacks by Tanzanians.

@was Report on the malicious racist attacks by Tanzanians.
YOU MADARCHOD.... YOU WENT AFTER MY MOTHER and ALL MUSLIM MOTHERS.

**** YOU.... WUMAO YELLOW XIMAO TURDISTAN AGENT.

YOU MADARCHOD.... YOU WENT AFTER MY MOTHER and ALL MUSLIM MOTHERS.

**** YOU.... WUMAO YELLOW XIMAO TURDISTAN AGENT.
@waz

amin

Where are the moderators...

THESE BASTARDS HAVE CROSSED THE LINES BY GOING AFTER OUR MOTHERS.....

THESE WUMAO YELLOW LIZARD MADARCHODS must be taught a lesson once and for all.

Our iman, sahadat and allah are omi-potent... our mothers are above approach ....

Our kalima flies in the hearts of the uighurs who these wretched kafirs madarXiMaoChods think they can erase and now they go after our mothers...

It shows what these kafirs are .... THEY ARE JUST SCUM and this forum lets them get away with it.

@aziqbal @VCheng
@waz The shocking racist attacks came from members of Tanzania. Please permanently ban him.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
@waz

@waz The shocking racist attacks came from members of Tanzania. Please permanently ban him.
Oh really..

You madarchod.... You went first after my late mother... now you went after all our muslim mothers.

La illlah illah... is our anthem....

We fear no one ...

You bat fucker you need to be banned together with your entire WUMAO brigade that enjoys privelege.

No wonder why people leave this forum because of your wumao yellow mardarchod shit. go **** Xi and enjoy....

I am done with this forum. Not a single muslim brother stands up to these madarchods..... what the **** is wrong with this forum and its moderators????

But the problem is. West Turkestan still loves China!

Oh really..

You madarchod.... You went first after my late mother... now you went after all our muslim mothers.

La illlah illah... is our anthem....

We fear no one ...

You bat fucker you need to be banned together with your entire WUMAO brigade that enjoys privelege.

No wonder why people leave this forum because of your wumao yellow mardarchod shit. go **** Xi and enjoy....

I am done with this forum. Not a single muslim brother stands up to these madarchods..... what the **** is wrong with this forum and its moderators????
@waz Can we tolerate this kind of racism and personal attacks?

But the problem is. West Turkestan still loves China!

@waz Can we tolerate this kind of racism and personal attacks?

@waz @aziqbal @VCheng

lol at the innocence this wumao madarchod is up to.... after labelling all our mothers as terrorists....

Is this what this PDF is about.... WHERE IS THE IMAN of people on this forum........ all sold out to these chinese kafirs?

It shows what these kafirs are .... THEY ARE JUST SCUM and this forum lets them get away with it.

Please respect the right of the management to run this forum as they see fit. Participating here remains voluntary.

Right. A cultural center with no traditional dresses or any man with a beard visible at all. I do see, apparently too good unlike what you would prefer. :D
Very convinient... not a single turkic script or language poetry etc... all is fake .... transplanted hans acting out as locals.

very north korean commies.

Please respect the right of the management to run this forum as they see fit. Participating here remains voluntary.
But is going after late mother and all muslim mothers even allowed???

Is this really the moderators giving these madarchods free will to put their uncut eunuch tiny dicks anywhere they like?

@waz @aziqbal @VCheng

lol at the innocence this wumao madarchod is up to.... after labelling all our mothers as terrorists....

Is this what this PDF is about.... WHERE IS THE IMAN of people on this forum........ all sold out to these chinese kafirs?
@waz We still hope that Tanzanians will remain calm. He is too fanatical. Please give him a permanent vacation.

@waz We still hope that Tanzanians will remain calm. He is too fanatical. Please give him a permanent vacation.

Dont worry, every posts you make are being reported to our Foreign ministry. We are showing how duplicitous and racists truely you chinese are

Very convinient... not a single turkic script or language poetry etc... all is fake .... transplanted hans acting out as locals.

very north korean commies.

But is going after late mother and all muslim mothers even allowed???

Is this really the moderators giving these madarchods free will to put their uncut eunuch tiny dicks anywhere they like?
But West Turkestan still loves China.

As I said, we all must respect the right of the management to run this forum as they see fit, whether we agree with it or not.

Dont worry, every posts you make are being reported to our Foreign ministry. We are showing how duplicitous and racists truely you chinese are
emmm..... But West Turkestan still loves China.

As I said, we all must respect the right of the management to run this forum as they see fit, whether we agree with it or not.
The only problem now is. West Turkestan still loves China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom