What's new

After 4 years construction and $560 Million USD, Xinjiang Urumqi Cultural Center Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that no one has bothered to answer the question I asked:
Are you pretending to be blend ? Can't you see many of the articles showing in the center are ethnic non Han minorities origins.

Are you pretending to be blend ? Can't you see many of the articles showing in the center are ethnic non Han minorities origins.

Right. A cultural center with no traditional dresses or any man with a beard visible at all. I do see, apparently too good unlike what you would prefer. :D

And who exaclty is blowing up here? :D

May be you should consider taking your own advice first. :D

Interesting that no one has bothered to answer the question I asked:

Making it fancy does nothing to change the oppression.
Would you force your family to become suicide bombers?

微信图片_20230504181818.jpg
微信图片_20230504181823.jpg
微信图片_20230504181828.jpg
微信图片_20230504181833.jpg

Right. A cultural center with no traditional dresses or any man with a beard visible at all. I do see, apparently too good unlike what you would prefer. :D
Mmm. There are even no suicide bombers.

Looks great..Deserving a great civilization as China:cheers:

You should have your eyes checked. There are obviously non Han but Uygher female dresses shown in the pics and beard men shown in the photo. The bald men figures predate long before Islam period. Or maybe, you just can't tell or can't recognize of the cultures of the minorities.

What i find good is that people have no cost hearing the orchestra ect.. Also looks good.

It's reported that this newly opened Urumqi Cultural Center together with the also newly opened nearby Urumqi Olympic center and Urumqi Ice and Snow Winter sports center, will become the key cultural, entertainment and sports complex to serve the public in Urumqi city.

Urumqi Olympic center and Urumqi Ice and Snow Winter sports center

Last edited:
Would you force your family to become suicide bombers?
Suicide bombers don't need schools, hospitals, museums, cultural and performance center, public sports facilities... , they don't need any development, all development is a clear sign of genocide in their eyes.
Their paradise is like this, anything short of this in Xinjiang is cultural genocide

36tr725g0tp91.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom