What's new

After 4 years construction and $560 Million USD, Xinjiang Urumqi Cultural Center Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide bombers don't need schools, hospitals, museums, cultural and performance center, public sports facilities... , they don't need any development, all development is a clear sign of genocide in their eyes.
Their paradise is like this, anything short of this in Xinjiang is cultural genocide

View attachment 927688
@VCheng Is this your life at a terrorist training camp?

@VCheng Is this your life at a terrorist training camp?

LOL. Ad hominem attacks still do not hide your inability to answer a simple question:

So the people of Xinjiang can now freely celebrate their own culture here or this does this center promote the culture that is decreed to be imposed on them?

I guess that makes it clear what you are desperately trying to hide. :D

LOL. Ad hominem attacks still do not hide your inability to answer a simple question:
And the money and wealth "imposed" on them, last year Xinjiang's GDP per capita surpassed $10,000 for the first time in its history and every household has private cars. You want Xinjiang to become like near door Afghanistan? Sorry, they will let you down, it won't happen in Xinjiang.

微信图片_20230505000056.png

Last edited:
You want Xinjiang to become like near door Afghanistan? Sorry, they will let you down, it won't happen in Xinjiang.

Did I say that? All I posed was a simple question:

So the people of Xinjiang can now freely celebrate their own culture here or this does this center promote the culture that is decreed to be imposed on them?

I guess that makes it clear what you are desperately trying to hide. :D
Why did you avoid your life in a terrorist training camp? You didn't have a suicide mission today?

"Protection"? Do any of them have freedom to practice their culture and religion freely?
emmm.... So you forced your child to make a suicide bomb?

Did I say that? All I posed was a simple question:
Please answer a simple question. When will you stop forcing your family to make suicide bombs?

Why did you avoid your life in a terrorist training camp? You didn't have a suicide mission today?

LOL. Are such petty jibes supposed to hide the fact that you cannot answer a simple question? :D

Once again, please answer this and do try to remain on the topic of THIS thread (not me):

LOL. Are such petty jibes supposed to hide the fact that you cannot answer a simple question? :D

Once again, please answer this and do try to remain on the topic of THIS thread (not me):
congratulate. Your child is very free.

711952157_m.jpg

Look. How free your child is!

150469758494167.jpg

wowwww! Your child is VERY free!

ISISMAIN.jpg

congratulations! Your child enjoys true freedom!

1409791172412_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.jpg

Last edited:
Decreed to be imposed
None of the pictures represent Uyghur culture
It’s just showing Chinese history, Chinese script, and Chinese culture and trying to pass off Uyghurs as Chinese.

Is this your mom? Look, how free your mom is!

20150125_1795.jpg

ROFL. Are those photos taken from the Cultural Center that is the topic of THIS thread and the boasts related thereto to hide the reality? :D
emm. Suicide bombers say there is no freedom in Xinjiang. emm. agree.....

The xinjiang people are not as free as your mother.

20150125_1795.jpg

Decreed to be imposed
It’s just showing Chinese history, Chinese script, and Chinese culture and trying to pass off Uyghurs as Chinese.
Suicide bombers talk about culture.... lol

Decreed to be imposed

That is EXACTLY the reality that needs to be highlighted.

The response of the commiebots to my simple question here is rather telling too, don't you think?

View attachment 927725

emm. Suicide bombers say there is no freedom in Xinjiang. emm. agree.....

The xinjiang people are not as free as your mother.

View attachment 927727

Suicide bombers talk about culture.... lol

ROFL. Still trying to be diversionary? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom