What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

You can just mention him as the Prophet. Don't take him name if you don't show respect to him.

LOL, you folk are nazis because you're systemically commiting genocide on indian Muslims with your states help. Not because you dont follow the same God as me.

Why should I leave my country?

You hindus want Muslim to be peaceful while you commit genocide against Muslims and keeping Kashmir on gun point? Do you hear yourself?
Ok since there are many prophets ,I will address him has non believers prophet.

If we are systematically genociding Muslims then how are their numbers increasing ,you might have to change your source of information from madrassa.

You don't have to leave , you have 3 options ,1) convert 2) pay protection tax and only the 3rd option is to migrate.

Ok since there are many prophets ,I will address him has non believers prophet.
You address him as Prophet of Islam.
If we are systematically genociding Muslims then how are their numbers increasing
Cuba, China also reports Muslims are growing in their country. So now I should believe they're champion of Muslims rights?
you might have to change your source of information from madrassa.
No madrassa gives you information about international news. They teaches Quran, Hadith and Fiqh.
You don't have to leave , you have 3 options ,1) convert 2) pay protection tax and only the 3rd option is to migrate.
We made a Muslim country so we can be safe from hordes of hindu nazi like you. So above threats doesn't work on me.

BTW, thats how you terrorize indian muslims?

India is solving Kashmir issue in a democratic way without using force. I hope that our kashmiri brothers will converge into main stream and live a happy life. Only the vibrant democracy like Can solve such problem in democratic way. Any other state would have used force to deal with that extremism.

Opening of movie theatre is symbolic. A small step towards things getting normal. Normalcy where a person can choose to watch a movie.

One small step at a time. Wounds are deep but even deepest ones can heal with decent medical care.
Better economy, jobs, industries, entertainment.
These would make wounds heal eventually.

Last edited:
Ah ha mr rapestani immigrant you never show how indians and indian government were running PR stunts in western countries to earn western sympathy and save itself from collective western wrath.
Lies

LOL, hindu girls are the one who can be considered as whore. Muslims are much much more conservative and protective about womens honor.
One word! Tikka Khan! :lol:

Blah Blah Blah. every country have to adapt for us. You host nation Canada is also adapting and you can keep whining. It is amusing...
Ask China. Heard they force Muslim women to sleep with Han men.

Kashmiris people struggling to live normal life even in brutal occupation

@HydraChess @Turingsage @Rollno21 @-=virus=- and other bharatoad incels

👇👇

NncNjr.gif

BTW, have you seen how Indian businesses are salivating for buying land in Kashmir?
Attraction to exploitative business opportunities and acting upon them is the only national narrative binding India as a country.
And who tracks who is "Ex Military", eh?
This is the 20th century.
If "Genocide is not a solution", then what was Pakistan trying in East Pakistan back in 1971? Or what europeans have been doing in north america since "colonization" began?

Pakistan was in a constitutional crisis not colonizing East Bengal unlike India's role in the disputed territory.

Attraction to exploitative business opportunities and acting upon them is the only national narrative binding India as a country.
LOL! As if it does not happen in europe or USA. Do you know, "Times Colonist" is still the name of a major local news paper in Canada"
This is the 20th century.
Wrong. This is 21st century.
And no it does not matter.

Pakistan was in a constitutional crisis not colonizing East Bengal unlike India's role in the disputed territory.
Oh? Read Qudratullah Shahab's Shahabnama sometimes -- perhaps one of the best autobiography to come out of Pakistan. You will realise West Pakistan was worse than colonial masters for East Pakistan.

Freedom from medieval oppression for half the population of Kashmir is welcome.
We need to ensure the women of Kashmir get into schools and universities

What a cartoon you are

You Deny them basic human right and them let them see a lousy Indian picture ?

There is no difference between you and Pak army thug generals

You mean Islam, right?

May be he meant Hinduism ? Cos it is a very oppressive religion…. Just ask the untouchables

Back
Top Bottom