What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

Our problem with jews comes from their claim and occupation of Jerusalem. Thats it. We don't hate their race or religion. Judaism is a Abrahamic religion...

You hindu nazis have hate for Islam. And you are commiting genocide against indian muslims everyday. You're even keeping Muslim Kashmir on gun point.

LOL, you folks are cheap nazis. Original NAZIs were bold. You cheap nazis are pure clowns.

There is nothing called rape desh. Bangladeshi womens are more empowered than any 1st tier indian state. But, there are rapestan and you rapist are world famous.

We don't take hindus inside our family. And try to read some of the names of the Pakistani rape victims and their political affiliation. Then you might not want to make fun of your religionmates...
Since you feel there is a genocide happening to Indian Muslims, you can offer citizenship of your country to them and see how many take it actually.incan bet on the numbers.

Since you feel there is a genocide happening to Indian Muslims, you can offer citizenship of your country to them and see how many take it actually.incan bet on the numbers.
See, tail is very difficult thing to hide. Textbook example of a Nazi.

There is nothing to feel. You hindu nazis are commiting genocide against Muslims.

And, it is Muslims religious duty to fight against oppression. We are not becoming worlds largest and most diverse religion by showing cowardice.

See, tail is very difficult thing to hide. Textbook example of a Nazi.

There is nothing to feel. You hindu nazis are commiting genocide against Muslims.

And, it is Muslims religious duty to fight against oppression. We are not becoming worlds largest and most diverse religion by showing cowardice.
If there is genocide then how come the muslim population is increasing,people who feel they can Migrated.

It's not your religious duty ,you are no bigger than Mohammad, he himself Migrated to madina when he was prosecuted.

Indian Muslims would work in big corporates and IT Companies not in Lungideshi sweatshops :lol:.

He’s the most butthurt lungideshi along with BiLOL9 who’s posts are high on reeeee’ing low on info :lol:.

Indian Muslims would work in big corporates and IT Companies not in Lungideshi sweatshops :lol:.

He’s the most butthurt lungideshi along with BiLOL9 who’s posts are high on reeeee’ing low on info :lol:.
How brain washed they could be ,they think hindus go searching for Muslims to kill them daily.

If there is genocide then how come the muslim population is increasing
Muslim population is increasing even in Cuba and China. That doesn't mean their government are Muslim lovers. Our number will never go down...
people who feel they can Migrated.
Sorry mr cheap nazi. Muslims either win or die. Don't know why indian muslims aren't triggered yet. Maybe they need more oppression...
It's not your religious duty ,you are no bigger than Mohammad, he himself Migrated to madina when he was prosecuted.
Our Prophet didn't had the number. So god ordered him to build number. He did and rest is history. Now disrespecting him can make you unsafe anywhere in this globe.

And, when you take our Prophets name you have to mention peace be upon him. Else don't take him name. You are a non Muslim.

Muslim population is increasing even in Cuba and China. That doesn't mean their government are Muslim lovers. Our number will never go down...

Sorry mr cheap nazi. Muslims either win or die. Don't know why indian muslims aren't triggered yet. Maybe they need more oppression...

Our Prophet didn't had the number. So god ordered him to build number. He did and rest is history. Now disrespecting him can make you unsafe anywhere in this globe.

And, when you take our Prophets name you have to mention peace be upon him. Else don't take him name. You are a non Muslim.
He is your prophet and not mine why are you imposing your religious belief on others , I am not using any bad words addressing you prophet , you guys must be a insecure lot.

Muslim numbers have stabilized in India, you can see not more than 2 children for Muslim couple in South alteast , you guys will have to wait for a very long time mate

LOL, india sheltered refugees for PR propaganda.
LOL! "PR" did not really exist back then. There used to be ONLY one channel in India : DD, owned by government, only one radio, again owned by government.

I always wonder why do Lungis like you are so stupid. Alright lets do it. What is your income? I suspect you are unemployed.

Are Cuba and China doing genocide? You do not need to love muslims to not kill them. I mean, we should have killed all the Bangladeshi refugees back in 1971 but we didn't. Does not mean we love them.

He is your prophet and not mine
Exactly. That why you should not take his name.
why are you imposing your religious belief on others
You think I care about a pagan heathen?
I am not using any bad words addressing you prophet
You are taking his name. That is a problem...
you guys must be a insecure lot
Insecure of what? Muslims aren't restricted in one region to feel insecure like pagans. We have high birth and convert rate then any other religion. lol
Muslim numbers have stabilized in India, you can see not more than 2 children for Muslim couple in South alteast , you guys will have to wait for a very long time mate
Time isn't a problem for us. Never was. And I never mentioned india specifically in that context...

Exactly. That why you should not take his name.

You think I care about a pagan heathen?

You are taking his name. That is a problem...

Insecure of what? Muslims aren't restricted in one region to feel insecure like pagans. We have high birth and convert rate then any other religion. lol

Time isn't a problem for us. Never was. And I never mentioned india specifically in that context...
You don't want us to call him by his name and yiu want us to say peace be upon him. This is the problem with guys like you ,you want only your way if someone asks why they become nazi, what not for you. People like should either migrate to Afghanistan or earn to live peacefully with others .

LOL! "PR" did not really exist back then. There used to be ONLY one channel in India : DD, owned by government, only one radio, again owned by government.
LOL, indian PR stunts were specifically targeted at western countries. Never saw them?
I always wonder why do Lungis like you are so stupid
We are Smarter thats why we live longer compared to rapestanis.
Alright lets do it. What is your income? I suspect you are unemployed.
Ok Im unemployed. Yet I don't have to immigrate to Canada for survival. But, you mr rapestani rapist immigrant had to leave your hellhole country to survive! Sed lype...

still not sure why these lungis feel the need to insert themselves into India-Pak troLOLmania fests on here.. who invited them even ?

har cheez me, "main bhi main bhi !"

damn lungis be like:

1663878917189.png

1663879086279.png

1663879116844.png

.. kya hoga inka ?

BC, chaddiyan silo sweatshop mei... zabardasti har jageh.. bilol guy epitomizes this..

like seriously, I've hardly even ever checked the lungistan sub forum.. ye BKL har thread me.. :sarcastic:

You don't want us to call him by his name and yiu want us to say peace be upon him
You can just mention him as the Prophet. Don't take him name if you don't show respect to him.
This is the problem with guys like you ,you want only your way if someone asks why they become nazi,
LOL, you folk are nazis because you're systemically commiting genocide on indian Muslims with your states help. Not because you dont follow the same God as me.
People like should either migrate to Afghanistan or earn to live peacefully with others .
Why should I leave my country?

You hindus want Muslim to be peaceful while you commit genocide against Muslims and keeping Kashmir on gun point? Do you hear yourself?

Back
Top Bottom