What's new

AFTAB ( Iranian space monkey )

In our country, the authorities always say critics are in relation to the foreign enemy!

They killed people who just said "Where Is My Vote?"

And that movie you linked is a totally fake managed movie!

Iranian visitors will judge this!

Another fake show from authorities who governs Iran : defence.pk/forums/air-warfare/235057-f313-ghaher-mock-up-how-extend-acceptable.html
You are putting you political hatred before your logic.
Think my friend.You oppose this regime,no problem, but that doesn't mean you don't use your reasoning skills.
Any sane human being will say the video is genuine, even strong opponets of Iran, after seeing this video admitted that they were wrong.
I am an Iranian visitor, and like all Iranian members here, agree that this launch and the video is totally genuine.Put politics aside, then think and conclude.

In our country, the authorities always say critics are in relation to the foreign enemy!

Another fake show from authorities who governs Iran : defence.pk/forums/air-warfare/235057-f313-ghaher-mock-up-how-extend-acceptable.html
cutting edge Brainwashing machine.:rofl:

Even if this was successful their unclear actions spoiled the success to some extend. One should not lose the trust of public opinion by lack of transparency.

But don't you think they should pay attention more to the details!

Here we have two pictures. The first showing the monkey is preparing to launch, with all black belt.

280045_659.jpg

And one other in flight with partly white belt:

280054_841.jpg

This picture shows how this belt is fasten the front side to the back side:

280048_509.jpg

You know it is possible to model all the flight condition in a centrifuge testing device. Considering this fact the haters could question even the originality of the movie.

The point I try to highlight is not that the test were successful or not but they should stop acting un-transparently.

Even if this was successful their unclear actions spoiled the success to some extend. One should not lose the trust of public opinion by lack of transparency.

Here we have two pictures. The first showing the monkey is preparing to launch, with all black belt.

You know it is possible to model all the flight condition in a centrifuge testing device. Considering this fact the haters could question even the originality of the movie.

The point I try to highlight is not that the test were successful or not but they should stop acting un-transparently.

For a person like you who accepts everything with strong facts and proofs (which is a good thing), I think that was strange.
You are leaning toward conspiracy theories somehow.About the belt, if you concentrate well enough, you will see the white part is not the belt itself, but it's a tape that is probably there to make sure everything fits right and tight.
I don't know why we are discussing this though.About being transparent, I agree with you completely.But not for this launch at least.It's transparent enough in every way.
Just look at other countries space launches and how much of details they present for their launch. Enough details! nothing less, nothing more. That can be said about this space launch too.Let's not be pessimistic in everything we encounter and look up for facts.
About that centrifuge part, I don't really know what to say. :)

280045_659.jpg

And one other in flight with partly white belt:

280054_841.jpg

This picture shows how this belt is fasten the front side to the back side:

280048_509.jpg

If you were more careful, you could see the belt on his body is black, and the white belt is on the seat to keep tight The cover of seat in front of monkey. not his Vest.

I thought about this a lot. Can you write a scenario for this fake movie, then?
A missile+ centrifuge+ parachute+ outer space views+ hitting the earth+ a desert

*Some one who made such a perfect movie, did not think of the color of the belt?

** It reminds me of moon landing question? Why is the flag of US shaking? Why is the outer space so black?

PS.
As I said before, US and Soviet Union blamed each other a lot for using twin monkeys and dogs. Wasn't it a better fake to just use twin monkeys?

A missile+ centrifuge+ parachute+ outer space views+ hitting the earth+ a desert

PS.
US and Soviet Union blame each other for using twin monkeys and dogs. Wasn't it a better fake to just use twin monkeys?

he is angry ... he can't change the truth ... this is the result :disagree:

Haters remain to hate :D

It is not fake, i saw some floating dust in the capsul, yes it is a mistake, it should not be there but this floating some dust prove it is real, this capsul was in zero-gravity places.

A missile+ parachute+ outer space views+ hitting the earth+ a desert has nothing to do with centrifuge test. The haters claim the film of monkey is attached to those films.

In another forum they criticize the impact at the moment cell hits the earth. Considering the soil deformation it is not a big impact. Please download and check it here: *************/?gqxh3b2fdn4gyr7

8fNyodc.jpg

But this little impact collapsed the inside decoration of the cell. This is while that decoration survived 1-the launch with a really high g, really high for a living creature, 2-the explosion and separation of top part, 3-parachute impact! which all are far more stronger than that soft hitting of the earth.

*Some one who made such a perfect movie, did not think of the color of the belt?

Our film makers have a very bad reputation for this. here you see screenshots from first official movie published:

Before launch:

gc5TbaO.jpg

After launch:

K72vdTe.jpg

The question is why whole of the successful launch film was not used for the first time and only a fraction of that was used. This is more about transparency part, rather than the probing missile success.

** It reminds me of moon landing question? Why is the flag of US shaking? Why is the outer space so black?

As a result of ultra low temperature, the length of flag rod has been reduced, a propaganda part which had been missed to be checked by engineers. ;) that was why the flag did not fit the rod and looked curved.

As I said before, US and Soviet Union blamed each other a lot for using twin monkeys and dogs. Wasn't it a better fake to just use twin monkeys?

The point is not the success. The point is why when the first test with first monkey has been failed they did not be transparent. And even now who is responsible for those unrelated photos? Most probably this was successful but it is ruined somehow.

Western news already exposed this was fake. And by the way, others have done this 100 years ago and they still have to fake it.

A missile+ parachute+ outer space views+ hitting the earth+ a desert has nothing to do with centrifuge test. The haters claim the film of monkey is attached to those films.

In another forum they criticize the impact at the moment cell hits the earth. Considering the soil deformation it is not a big impact. Please download and check it here: *************/?gqxh3b2fdn4gyr7

But this little impact collapsed the inside decoration of the cell. This is while that decoration survived 1-the launch with a really high g, really high for a living creature, 2-the explosion and separation of top part, 3-parachute impact! which all are far more stronger than that soft hitting of the earth.
You talk about soil deformation, as if soil is rubber. Any type of soil is a solid material that can not absorb the acceleration very well.
Even drones have sophisticated multi-stage parachutes to decrease the shock.
The cell has shock absorbers but the distance is 120000 m; creates high acceleration. It is not easy to absorb that much of energy. If you remember, Apollo was was landed in the ocean to safeguard the passenger.

Haters will say: They put the monkey in a roller coaster and took the images. Then shoot a missile to 120000 m and took images. Then dropped a box with parachute from 120 km and took images. Finally they put the images together!
OK, how about this? Put a monkey in the missile and keep the twin monkey and only publish two images for the whole news. Much safer.

As a result of ultra low temperature, the length of flag rod has been reduced, a propaganda part which had been missed to be checked by engineers. ;) that was why the flag did not fit the rod and looked curved.

The point is not the success. The point is why when the first test with first monkey has been failed they did not be transparent. And even now who is responsible for those unrelated photos? Most probably this was successful but it is ruined somehow.

I was not questioning the moon landing. Just mentioning the propaganda. They really did the moon lading IMO, by spending 100 billion $ worth of current money.
It would be and will be ruined any way and any time. It is not more important compared to Apollo 11.

This is not a place for you to bring up western propaganda! Do you think west cares about any of our countries?! We have to stand together, divided we fall!

There are some traitors who live outside Iran who either invest their money in enemy countries or offer their expertise to them, instead of using their power and expertise to help their country, they do exactly the opposite! And then there are people like you who try to belittle every single achievement that have come to fruition with years of research and hard work! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Western news already exposed this was fake. And by the way, others have done this 100 years ago and they still have to fake it.

Your country is fake!

i am not expert but i really don't think it is fake it is a simple good work of Iran People engineers and scientist

it may not be something big for some but this small work is a lot for many people

Back
Top Bottom