What's new

Afridi slams Aamir Sohail

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

What a loser, Instead of explaining his pathetic captaincy, he is now taking cheap shots at former players calling them Ghatiya on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody write the main things that he said...i cant watch the video.

afridi your captaincy was very defensive, and was indeed sad, why dont you admit that instead of calling aamir names???

the pakistani team has nothing to be ashamed of they did their best & reached the semi-final's the big four spot's from a broken team they deserves respect the only thing they need now is encouragement from the pakistani people trust me these guys gave you all what the politicians/opposition's and generals could not & that is the entire pakistan became united for this one match give credit where it is due

afridi your captaincy was very defensive, and was indeed sad, why dont you admit that instead of calling aamir names???

aamir also said him ghatiya...so no problem there......true that his captaincy was defensive...he should have had slips for tendulkar and other things...but the bottom line is that battingfailed and u cant put the blame squarely on afridi.

What a loser, Instead of explaining his pathetic captaincy, he is now taking cheap shots at former players calling them Ghatiya on TV.

The former player has a habit of taking cheap shots when ever our team loses. OK we lost but we played well. So i think amir deserves to be named ghatia because he and some others like Abdul qadir have nothing positive to say.

Afridi has united the team and if he is allowed to work with this team with some new guys in place of older ones, i m sure this team under afridi can beat anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
aamir also said him ghatiya...so no problem there......true that his captaincy was defensive...he should have had slips for tendulkar and other things...but the bottom line is that battingfailed and u cant put the blame squarely on afridi.

but aamir didnt say to him he said to his captaincy ghatya, but afridi said to aamir ghatya... he turned personal to a senior calling him ghatya, aamir has all the rights to criticise his captaincy, he didnt do well being a captain, i think afrdi as a captain should learn to be attacking from now on if he has to remain captain for a long time

Amir should have remembered what happened when he was the captain and pakistan poorly lost the 1996 quaterfinal to India. What about his captaincy in that match. Atleast our performace was much better than this time. No body is perfect but Afridi is the best option and i think if he is given time he will mature as captain.

I am with Afridi, he can say what ever he want too and about his Captaincy After Imran khan in my books he is the best captain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom