What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Yes, its a statement of a Pakistani on his own media.

We care a damn, just ignore him.

Speak for yourself Vinod, Your countrymen don't agree :lol:

Yes, I am telling them to ignore it. :lol:

Why get hyper over something as little as this. We can make some funny statements of our own. ;)

Its at least not as bad as that Sohail Tanveer guy.

afridi says " india-pakistan can never have good relations "..

nothing wrong he says , !!

i agree !!

Afridi was shocked because he was lot better then your indian players, indian croud wants to see him playing , indian girls wants to see him, bollywond stars wants to share a cup of tea with him, he is lot more famous then your players in india admit it......

Oh yes, he is world famous; at least, now he will be!

Clever little Joe.

He is wild against Indians and he loves them too!

Will it content your heart when you hear that Shahid Afridi became a Shaheed?

So to save his skin that guy will blatantly lie about India, place him (Muslims) on a higher ground, belittle us and we should be calm at this. Is this what you are suggesting ?

Do you see what his country is going through? He also has to take into consideration the emotions of the people of his country. He is not just a sportsman, he also a represents 170 million people. If he says Muslims have the biggest heart, then that is his belief and you and I cannot do anything about it.

Right. Then tomorrow if Raj Thackeray publicly says Hindus are more patriotic towards India than Muslims will you be cool with it as that is his belief ?

Don't forget any statement about Muslims also includes Muslims of India. He is a Muslim himself, and hence he has the right to say what he did.

Oh ! Now this is becoming even more ridiculous. So now it is Muslims of India/Pakistan are more generous than the miserly Hindus or the Sikhs or the Jains. I hope you understand you are treading on very thin ice trying to defend the indefensible.

EDIT : http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/102166-indian-muslim-scholars-slam-afridis-line.html#post1645870

Sorry my brother, in your pumped up post you sound like the same newsreader that kept on insisting that Indians waved Pakistani flags and hinted that Afridi should apologize for his words. I am so glad he hinted back that the media should not ask him for any more clarifications. That would be an utterly irresponsible act, leading to extremely tensed situation for... a sportsman.

Ah ! Sportsman.

What did a sportsman have to do with politics anyways in the first place. As a sportman he should have just stuck with what caused the dropped catches, what went wrong with Gul's initial overs, why the fielding was sloppy and why Misbah/Younis played a test innings and NOT how Allah had given them a big heart than the Bharatis.

True Sportmen are made of the same stuff as a Tendulkar or Dhoni or a Kumble. Not of this loud mouth chatterbox.

Yes, I am telling them to ignore it. :lol:

Why get hyper over something as little as this. We can make some funny statements of our own. ;)

Its at least not as bad as that Sohail Tanveer guy.

But they wouldn't listen :lol:

afridi must had been scolded for praising Indians on TV. so he gave that big heart comment. indian members should try to understand that in as he is captain of Pakistan cricket team and this team belongs to that country which has born on anti BHARAT( read Hindu ) ideology his praising of Indians will come under attack from Pakistani society. we must understand pressure on afridi as Pakistani idol. idol has to say what people want to hear.

Alright take a break all of you

shahid-afridi-5.jpg

nice pic. but will he get chance to fly in jf 17 like tendulkar and dhoni has got chance to fly in MKI.

First: Indians are small hearted - Afridi (video avaliable)

Then: I was misquoted - Afridi

LOL he's not even a man enough to stand by his words. being patriotic is a good thing and I agree Indian media sometimes go overboard with the hype of a Indo-Pak clash but both our media and our people support India to the hilt even when it's agains Australia and Sri-Lanka, don't expect Indians to cheer for the opposition, that's the way India watches and plays it's cricket and why these people have to pull religion in to everything, sick!!

Thread is now totally useless. Ranting whining BSing. Time to close the thread. Mods please.

:)

Back
Top Bottom