What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

im typing from israel . kosher is the best btw :tup:
I am cool with you. I have nothing against Israel. At a philosophical level it does jar me but I accept the reality. If I had it my way Pakistan would recognize Israel and PAF would be having joint air exercises. But that is just me. "Self interest" and all.

As long as your not a Puja from Ganga ..... !

I entirely. I absolutely. I emphatically agree with you. Now in the "best interests" of Pakistan can we please :-

1. Recognize Israel
2. build a business relationship with that country.

Don't you think that Pakistan should first recoginze Armenia as a state then think about recognizing Israel?
It's a bit strange that only Pakistan in the whole world that doesn't recognize Armenia as a state.

Don't you think that Pakistan should first recoginze Armenia as a state then think about recognizing Israel?
It's a bit strange that only Pakistan in the whole world that doesn't recognize Armenia as a state.

LOL finally you speak I was waiting for you, it took you long to touch this issue. First of all how are you.
Now let get to the point. Why the hell would you people do that?

as much as I can understand protests against the desicion.... some things simple throw a bad light on muslims again... you simple have two faces... thats a fact...

one one side you tell us we are anti islam, not tollerant to muslims, islamphobia etc... you want more understanding and aceptance...

and than you run riot in german in pro palestinian protest in Berlin(WTF has Germany to do with a desicion made by a US President...Germany clearly is on your side that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel!!!!) ... burning flags (it is forbidden in Germany to defile foreign national emblems) and screaming for a intifada in Germany (for what reason????).
In Essen the police had to stop muslim protester to attack a Synagog during a pro palestina demonstration.... I would like to see the reaction in the islamic world if jews would attack a Mosque in Germany... they would run nuts...

Here in the Forum you talk that the jews should go back were they come from.... and from were they come, your muslim brothers attack their synagog....

I am sorry to say that but situations like this unmask your true behaivor... intollerant against all other religions but always demanding everything from all others for yours... THAT DOES NOT WORK.... it is called taking and giving
First of all I totally and completely agree with you that Muslims should behave themselves especially in foreign countries like Germany that has provided them with a good life and has nothing to do with this Jerusalem crisis at all.

Now as for unmasking our true behavior, please consider a few facts sir.

Jews from across the world started migrating to Palestine, had something to do with your country of course, but never the less they came to a country that was already inhabited by a local population. Why did they chose Palestine for migration, well it was the promised land of course. Promised by who? God, 2500 bloody years ago.

So they created a country based on God's will and millions of local inhabitants had to become refugees in neighboring countries, which btw they are not willing to take back as then they will not remain a Jewish majority state. But there are still quite a lot of local inhabitants living there, but now the Jews, let's call them Israelis want more land, so each year they build more settlements and take more land from the local inhabitants. Again the only justification that they give is that its God's will.

They say Jerusalem is their capital, not part of Jerusalem, not the western Jerusalem, all of it. Not taking into consideration that majority of the city's inhabitants are still Palestinians, who want to make eastern Jerusalem as their own capital. Again the only justification is, well it was ordained by God to be the capital for the people of Israel. Deus Vult.

On the other hand, their ally US of A has just declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital. If you or other Europeans are wondering that what will possess Americans to be so careless about such a move, know this.

25% of the US population consists of Evangelicals, 81 percent of them voted from Trump. He is only fulfilling his promise to them. They believe in a prophecy, and boy do they believe in it. So the prophecy is that once the Israelite return to Palestine, make Jerusalem as their capital, destroy Al-Aqsa mosque and build their temple. The Armageddon will happen, most of us will die in that war, Jesus will return, the sky will rupture and as they are the true believers they will be risen to heaven while the rest of us suffer God's punishment on earth. Don't believe me, google Evangelical population in US on google, their beliefs about Israel and their voting preferences, you'll know.

In 21st century, two western countries, one the beacon of liberty and freedom and leader of the free world, are making decisions about millions of lives based on 2000 year old beliefs.

So our behavior is in response to their religious fundamentalism and extremism. It is not right, I agree. But we are weak, we are hopeless and we are without a leadership. Weakness and hopelessness creates anger and rage, which you see on the streets. We don't know how to protect our rights, protect Quds which is as dear to our heart as it is to Jewish if not more. Most of the Arab and Muslim leadership will sell each and everyone of us into slavery if it helps them consolidate their hold on power.

So while judging Muslim behavior know this, the world is a mess sir and we are just a part of it. USA and Israel are as religiously fundamentalist as we are, the only difference is they are strong and powerful. So they can do what they desire and all we can do is protest or well throw stones and a couple of Katyushas at Israel which will cause no damage at all and knowing very well that their F-16's will bomb the sh** out of us. But that is all we can do to what our masses think is resistance.

I entirely. I absolutely. I emphatically agree with you. Now in the "best interests" of Pakistan can we please :-

1. Recognize Israel
2. build a business relationship with that country.
Agreed with you that Pakistan should come first before other countries.

lol the way India has been trying to get close to Israel lately has concern for me...

Pakistan should only recognize Israel as long as the Arabs do not recognize Kashmir as disputed territory.

Weeak response. Let me guess ..... Mmmmmm can't be Saudia Arabia. It has punished Trump by giving him $100 billion defence contract. So who is it Mmmmmm??

Hmm maybe just maybe if Pakistan sees Saudi ditch their Muslim brethren for their own interest then maybe they will learn that state interest over all else...

Nah. We are shah ke wafadar. We will always be more loyal than the shah.

Difference between turkey and Pakistan. Turkey looks after its own interest. Pakistan was about to declare king zahir shah in hope of afpak merger.

Saudi Arabia will look at its own interests first before looking at others.
No you should have said Saudi Arabia will look after America's interest before looking at Islam's interests.done!

The problem is we have 4million musliums here...we cant accept such behaivor in OUR society... such behaivor has to STOP

You cant end such endless problems with the short sidenote.... that was wrong go ahead.... there is something fundemental wrong that can be fixed with a short phrase

Mate, first of all, why are you separating them as Muslims rather than identifying them as Germans..I would say, this is one of the hypocrisy that West and Europe plays out while dealing with immigrants...You will welcome all the people all over the world to go to your country. You know well that definitely, in certain part of the world, the culture and thought process is not same as the West and Europe. So knowing well about the people and their attitude, if you would allow them to immigrate and make them citizen of your country, then you should also accommodate their emotions and their sentiments too...If you do not like Muslims, do not allow them to come, but it is typical hypocrisy where you allow them to come and then expect them to change the way they usually live in their culture, religion and thought process.

I hold the Muslims responsible for breaking the laws of Sweden.
But only those Muslims that actually did break the law.

Again, you are stereotyping the Muslims...Rather, let the culprit be accountable for their crime or whatever may be. If he is a German citizen, let him identify as your citizen who did it. Did you ever name any Christian German people as Christian when they commit crime? So why to single out Muslims in particular?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom