What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

some things simple throw a bad light on muslims again... you simple have two faces... thats a fact...
Georg everything as "two faces". Some more than others. You as a German should be more aware than most. Your grand-parents set a world record in how many Jews you could toast in the minimum time. Today you guy's actively go out of your way to be apologetic to the grand-children of those who you toasted on epic scale.

Now what was that you said about "two faced"?

There are many Arabs who are against the Jerusalem being Israel's capital like Saudi Arabia.

but ofcourse @Solomon2 supports Jerusalem being Israel's capital. lol :lol:

Well can't blame Saudi Arabia for doing what is in it's best interests.

Yeah he is cleaning up after Israel, but who are you cleaning up after.:lol: 1 min ke andar north pole se south pole ho ke aa gaye aap.

as much as I can understand protests against the desicion.... some things simple throw a bad light on muslims again... you simple have two faces... thats a fact...

one one side you tell us we are anti islam, not tollerant to muslims, islamphobia etc... you want more understanding and aceptance...

and than you run riot in german in pro palestinian protest in Berlin(WTF has Germany to do with a desicion made by a US President...Germany clearly is on your side that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel!!!!) ... burning flags (it is forbidden in Germany to defile foreign national emblems) and screaming for a intifada in Germany (for what reason????).
In Essen the police had to stop muslim protester to attack a Synagog during a pro palestina demonstration.... I would like to see the reaction in the islamic world if jews would attack a Mosque in Germany... they would run nuts...

Here in the Forum you talk that the jews should go back were they come from.... and from were they come, your muslim brothers attack their synagog....

I am sorry to say that but situations like this unmask your true behaivor... intollerant against all other religions but always demanding everything from all others for yours... THAT DOES NOT WORK.... it is called taking and giving

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...stinenser-fordern-intifada-bis-zum-sieg-.html

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...lamhass-klagt-darf-nicht-selber-zuendeln.html

Same here, two synagogues attacked by arsons since the Trump announcement.
Traditionally, Jews are attacked either by Muslims or by Nazis.
Police arrested arsonists right afterwards with camera evidence.
While the identity and motive is not released yet, the Police have announced that
they know it is not nazis behind the attacks.

Meanwhile Muslims have announced an Intifada in Sweden, and wants to shoot all the Jews.

https://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/n...ard-men-borde-inte-komma-som-en-overraskning/ (Locked article in Swedish, but header says it all)

Georg everything as "two faces". Some more than others. You as a German should be more aware than most. Your grand-parents set a world record in how many Jews you could toast in the minimum time. Today you guy's actively go out of your way to be apologetic to the grand-children of those who you toasted on epic scale.

Now what was that you said about "two faced"?

You can possibly accuse the grandparent of beeing two faced,
but hardly the current generation.

whats up with the muslim feeling opressed worldwide from israel :lol::lol::lol:

You can possibly accuse the grandparent of beeing two faced,but hardly the current generation.
Nuanced thinking. I like people with refined minds. I like Scandics with their higher IQs and everything. Okay let us "muse" over what you said.

possibly accuse the grandparent of beeing two faced
Okay.

but hardly the current generation
Okay. Let's not go into the fact that the present generation inheritated lots from their grandparents. Germany and everything that comes with it is legacy that the present generation recieved from their grandparents. For instance I can't claim anything "German" because my grandparents were not Germans. So I could but I won't peddle the argumant that in "with the good and bad". But that would be unfair. In the interest of fairness and equity leave all that.

What but I hear you ask. Okay how come you are holding the "Muslims" accountable for the actions of "few wankers" in Germany? You expect nuanced thinking in the grand-parent to present generation German equation but on the other hand you are cool in screwing every Muslim for the actions of some wankers in Germany?

So pray. Tell how does the "Muslims" as a community become accountable for the actions of wankers in Germany?

Fact: Georg is not accountable for the actions of Germans who toasted 6 million Jews which incidentally provided the major excuse for Israel being set up as equally I as a Muslim are not accountable for the actions of those "rioting wankers in Germany."

You cant have world order if you don't put your cousins/bloodline in power.
History books exposed this time ago it just matter of understanding how a parasitical enemy works.
They work together but on the outside they are enemies just a game of hagalien dialectics to trick the masses. Arent Saudis from najd.

Nuanced thinking. I like people with refined minds. I like Scandics with their higher IQs and everything. Okay let us "muse" over what you said.

Okay.

Okay. Let's not go into the fact that the present generation inheritated lots from their grandparents. Germany and everything that comes with it is legacy that the present generation recieved from their grandparents. For instance I can't claim anything "German" because my grandparents were not Germans. So I could but I won't peddle the argumant that in "with the good and bad". But that would be unfair. In the interest of fairness and equity leave all that.

What but I hear you ask. Okay how come you are holding the "Muslims" accountable for the actions of "few wankers" in Germany? You expect nuanced thinking in the grand-parent to present generation German equation but on the other hand you are cool in screwing every Muslim for the actions of some wankers in Germany?

So pray. Tell how does the "Muslims" as a community become accountable for the actions of wankers in Germany?

Fact: Georg is not accountable for the actions of Germans who toasted 6 million Jews which incidentally provided the major excuse for Israel being set up as equally I as a Muslim are not accountable for the actions of those "rioting wankers in Germany."

I hold the Muslims responsible for breaking the laws of Sweden.
But only those Muslims that actually did break the law.

But only those Muslims that actually did break the law.
Well, I am cool with that. Blaming Muslims for the action of other Muslims is as absurd as blaming blonde people or epicanthic fold people for the actions of other blonde people or epicanthic fold people. And that would be as absurd as holding to account a grand-child for the actions of his grandparents.

I was making a gentle reminder to @Georg whom I like that please don't use broad strokes. Just because some idiots went crazy don't hold entire group accountable. Of course if they agree or show support for them that is differant but you can't brand entire community.

And if you run into Anni-Frid say "hiya" to her. I had and still have the biggest crush anybody could have.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom