What's new

Afghans rescue Indian national flag from Pakistan at Chaman Friendship Gate. Border closed

lol Afghanistan was the one along with USSR that started the Balochistan insurgency and funded it. They've fired scuds into Pakistan and were the only country in 1947 not to recognise Pakistan. All of this was before the Taliban yet we take them in, feed them, shelter them, provide jobs and this is the response. Amazing.
Pakistan is way too soft on her enemies.

Before making the Afghans live under the Jaahil rule of Taliban, first change your laws and start following Taliban laws. You are one hypocrite nation who wants to opress the afghans by imposing Talib rule but would never agree live under the same rule.

No doubt afghans hate you. So much for the Islamic brotherhood and ummah lol.
Afghanistan hated Pakistan with a jealous visceral arrogance since 1947. She started aggression against Pakistan with helping hands and stirred up violent insurgencies way before the Afghan Taliban were even born.

It is they who do not and have not considered Pakistanis as brothers. Now Pakistanis are slowly realizing this.

My close family friends are Afghans. And they love Pakistan.

And they are hurt that they are being forced to leave the country that gave them shelter and which they loved.

Oh such a tragedy, they were forced to leave Pakistan to go back to their own country (You are telling me they hate going to their own country and I should believe that they love my country hilarious) .................... did you ask them if they ever wonder why this is happening? And did they love Pakistan or they confuse their love for all the luxuries they enjoyed in Pakistan as their love for Pakistan?

This never happened, it has only been reported in some random and unheard Indian blog that is known for spewing #### against Pakistan.

Exactly the way you replied to my post. So tell me are you serving your white masters well ?
Lol that is the level of thinking u have? There are so many esteemed Pakistani members as well residing in oversees go and ask for explanation about the master -slave relation. From where I see you look like a slave of primitive thinking and practices. Do me a favor don't quote me again.

Lol that is the level of thinking u have? There are so many esteemed Pakistani members as well residing in oversees go and ask for explanation about the master -slave relation. From where I see you look like a slave of primitive thinking and practices. Do me a favor don't quote me again.
U mad bro ? I just asked simple question. Just like the way you asked. There's nothing to get fumed about.

Perhaps a taste of your medicine is biting you, eh ?
Next time when you quote me, make you raise your standard !

U mad bro ? I just asked simple question. Just like the way you asked. There's nothing to get fumed about.

Perhaps a taste of your medicine is biting you, eh ?
Next time when you quote me, make you raise your standard !
U just called all of us who are working hard in other country for various reasons to help someone back home to get better life as SLAVE. That is not simple. Y am I even replying ? perhaps some of them left country for good because of folks like u.

Long live Afghanistan, it has the potential to be one of the strongest muslim country due to resources and geography.

Just need some stability though.

U just called all of us who are working hard in other country for various reasons to help someone back home to get better life as SLAVE. That is not simple. Y am I even replying ? perhaps some of them left country for good because of folks like u.
Nope I didn't call you SLAVE. I just said that are you serving your white masters well. Just like how you poked your nose.

Afghans are simple people. Why take a march on the border anyway? If you want to burn Indian flags, you should do that near the Indian border, right? :azn:
Only Punjabis and us Azad Kashmiris can do that Balochistanis have to travel to other provinces to do that :-(

Nope I didn't call you SLAVE. I just said that are you serving your white masters well. Just like how you poked your nose.
Lol what does the difference ? go back to ur replies to comprehend things better. And as for poking , funny it comes from u.

Lol what does the difference ? go back to ur replies to comprehend things better. And as for poking , funny it comes from u.
Nah Ah. I am not responsible to what you interpret it as such. Although, I have clearly mentioned that I didnt use the term SLAVE that you accused me of. Hence, Your credibility is Zero

Back
Top Bottom