What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should invest even more in afghan. we r currently building steel mills, railways, schools. soon we will give them out army equipments. we should go ahead and build more mines and universities and establish more embassies. and also a small army base to start with.

I don't know whiter it's extreme stupidity or extreme pride we are seeing here.

Extreme stupidity that you cannot see that Russians/Americans killed more people than I can even number, and that taliban was made up of hardcore Arabs and afghans the most.

Or maybe it's extreme pride to not accept that any responsibility of Taliban is with afghans? it's nice and easy to shift the blame?

If you blame isi fir the Taliban then just how dumb are the afghans?

Can you speak pashto?

For those people that say the afghans they met were nice, well that is our culture. We dont insult people in front of them even if we hate them, we gave the russians fruits, thea and many more things. At night we killed them. But you can see on the poll that was being conducted Afghans hate pakis more than they do any nationality. I think it was this website:

Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And yes I am an Afghan and love my country, btw. for those pakis telling me you have fed, clothed.... us, those were Pashtuns not punjabis, and pashtun=afghan for thousands of years, those are the same people, and dont act like you fought the soviets. Americans gave you gear and money, to give to us, and you only gave 10% of that to us, so dont feel like you did really anything.

My pashto is fine, but my farsi is better. I am born in Mazar e sharif so yeah;)

we should invest even more in afghan. we r currently building steel mills, railways, schools. soon we will give them out army equipments. we should go ahead and build more mines and universities and establish more embassies. and also a small army base to start with.

Never army base,schools will do.

The unfortunate fact is no matter how much pakistanis deny it or common pakistanis have no grudge against the afghans,the pakistani army doctrine envisions afganistan as their 'sphere of influence',basically an extension of pakistan's space to give it some otherwise lacking 'strategic depth'.For this the taliban were a convenient tool.

For those people that say the afghans they met were nice, well that is our culture. We dont insult people in front of them even if we hate them, we gave the russians fruits, thea and many more things. At night we killed them. But you can see on the poll that was being conducted Afghans hate pakis more than they do any nationality. I think it was this website:

And yes I am an Afghan and love my country, btw. for those pakis telling me you have fed, clothed.... us, those were Pashtuns not punjabis, and pashtun=afghan for thousands of years, those are the same people, and dont act like you fought the soviets. Americans gave you gear and money, to give to us, and you only gave 10% of that to us, so dont feel like you did really anything.

My pashto is fine, but my farsi is better. I am born in Mazar e sharif so yeah;)

I think I understand the psychology, you are feeling hurt right?

There's no logical basis for your beliefs, or maybe you are plain illogical?

As far as I can see the Americans butchered, humiliated and killed your people - hundreds of thousands.

Americans who brought Arabs to your lands.

Americans who watched the Taliban for a decade.

So you feel hurt and betrayed that Pakistan did not help Afghans more....that Pakistan is supporting the Americans so you feel helpless and directionless, I understand.

Btw, I doubt you are afghan but I'm just playing along with you :)

Hi guys, i am an Afghan Pashtun, I have been in this forum many times, only not as a member but just as a guest, so I wanted to say hi. there is one thing I have noticed though, Indians and Pakistanis fighting about how much Afghans like them over an other. Well let me tell you, Afghans hate Pakistan. point. Pashtun hate you, tajiks hate you even more, and the rest would like to torture you to death. That is how much we hate you. I know you guys like to tell others, how much Afghans love Pakistan .... well we dont. You created the taliban and destroyed our country. Dont pretend like pashtuns like you, because we hate you a lot. We do. I have seen something on an Indian forum I want to show you, that person is not me, but we kind of share the same opinion:
So this is what he said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
My name is Lemar and I am From Kabul, Afghanistan.
I came to this forum to show you how much Afghanistan loves India.
We have great cultural and historical ties, and in these days the same enemy (you know who I mean).
Here are some videos:
India & Afghanistan : Humsaye - YouTube
Newshound - India An outside presence Afghans actually welcome - YouTube
AFGHANISTAN THANKS INDIA on RKB SHOW - YouTube

In my opinion you are also allowed to have our minerals for good prices:
Exclusive: India to acquire Afghan mines? - YouTube

Statistics show who we afghans like the most:
For anyone who has been following Afghanistan at all during the past decade and a half, that's not a trick question. In an earlier post I mentioned in passing the ABC/BBC/ARD national public opinion poll in Afghanistan, released in February 2009. Question #38 asked: “Now I’m going to ask what you think about some people and groups. Is your opinion of [INSERT] very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable?”

Good that you hate us. Now ask your countrymen to quit this country and never ever enter into this enemy land shown here.

Pakistan_map.jpg

@kingofAriana respect your sentiments, but forget about love and hate at this moment, Afghanistan needs a lot of rebuilding, so work hard for it, the future of Afg is in your people's hands.

Son, I'm a Punjabi and I am proud to call Pukhtoons as 'My People' ! Without them there is No Pakistan ! Capiche !

Well I am Afghan, and pashtun. And a proud one. Just search Afghan-pakistan relations or go to pashtunforums or afghanforums or what ever, everyone hates you. Afghanistan, Bangladesh,India, if so many countries hate you, dont you think that you might have don something wrong?

Hi guys, i am an Afghan Pashtun, I have been in this forum many times, only not as a member but just as a guest, so I wanted to say hi. there is one thing I have noticed though, Indians and Pakistanis fighting about how much Afghans like them over an other. Well let me tell you, Afghans hate Pakistan. point. Pashtun hate you, tajiks hate you even more, and the rest would like to torture you to death. That is how much we hate you. I know you guys like to tell others, how much Afghans love Pakistan .... well we dont. You created the taliban and destroyed our country. Dont pretend like pashtuns like you, because we hate you a lot. We do. I have seen something on an Indian forum I want to show you, that person is not me, but we kind of share the same opinion:
So this is what he said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
My name is Lemar and I am From Kabul, Afghanistan.
I came to this forum to show you how much Afghanistan loves India.
We have great cultural and historical ties, and in these days the same enemy (you know who I mean).
Here are some videos:
India & Afghanistan : Humsaye - YouTube
Newshound - India An outside presence Afghans actually welcome - YouTube
AFGHANISTAN THANKS INDIA on RKB SHOW - YouTube

In my opinion you are also allowed to have our minerals for good prices:
Exclusive: India to acquire Afghan mines? - YouTube

Statistics show who we afghans like the most:
For anyone who has been following Afghanistan at all during the past decade and a half, that's not a trick question. In an earlier post I mentioned in passing the ABC/BBC/ARD national public opinion poll in Afghanistan, released in February 2009. Question #38 asked: “Now I’m going to ask what you think about some people and groups. Is your opinion of [INSERT] very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable?”

The results (with some details omitted):

a. The Taliban: Favorable 7 | Unfavorable 91
b. Osama Bin Laden: Favorable 6 | Unfavorable 92
c. The United States: Favorable 47 | Unfavorable 52
d. Pakistan: Favorable 8 | Unfavorable 91
e. Great Britain: Favorable 39 | Unfavorable 54
f. Iran: Favorable 57 | Unfavorable 40
g. Germany: Favorable 61 | Unfavorable 31
h. India: Favorable 74 | Unfavorable 21

the rest: Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And here I think it was Afghans in Pakistan cheering over Indian victory:
Even foreigners are enjoying India's victory over pak :-) - YouTube

Story:
PESHAWAR: One staff nurse of Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) was killed in aerial firing opened by cricket fans in various parts of city as gloom and despondency was written large on the face of Peshawarites at the news of Indian victory in World Cup Semi Final 2011.

While Peshawarites were in a state of shock due to the defeat of the national team the Afghan refugees were celebrating the Indian victory and opened aerial firing and took out rallies to celebrate the occasion.

In another incident, a resident of Sethi Town area pelted stones at his TV set after the defeat of the Pakistani team and felt pain in the chest. He was taken to nearby hospital for treatment but he expired due to heart attack.

Cricket fans firing claim life in city - thenews.com.pk

So this is why we love India, but because you created the taliban we hate you. But this is not my point. I do want to have more trade and other kind of co-operation with pakistan, because we are a landlocked country, and unfortunately need you. My question to you guys is: What can we do so that we can trust you again and in the future can work positively together so that both our country benefit from it?

Mashallah Bro -- great to hear that Afghanis love India So much. t and India Will always support Afghanistan in all times ....... long live Indo- Afgan relationship

cherrzzzzz:toast_sign:

This dude probably ain't afghan, there are afghans who believe the isi is the root of all their woes, but they don't go publicising it like this guy, not subtle enough, lol.

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and would first like to introduce myself.

I have been following PDF for quite some time and I find this a very good forum to understand what our neighbours think about us(Indian's).

Hopefully I can learn something new here.

Thanks!

Welcome to PDF.....:)PDF Ungalai Anbudan vara verkiradhu...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom