What's new

Afghans involved in terrorist activities: Rehman Malik

OK - what's Malik saying this week. Last week there was no foreign hand in terror in Pakistan per him.

This week it is A'stan, India, UAE & Russia.

Dang at this rate he will run out of countries in next few weeks.

The Enemy of my Enemy is my....

Achoo..."sorry i'm allergic to BULL"

RAW is anything but toothless

*taps nose* you will be surprised who lurks on there forums.

I was being sarcastic Paladin. You didn't have to reply.

Afghanis are the reason why there is terrorism in Pakistan.

oh really? did you forget the TTP, Panjabi Taliban, Sipahi Sahaba and many other organizations? the only ideological relations they have with afghanistan is with the TAliban, the same taliban which was supported and armed/created by pakistan. dont forget that it was Zia along with your old buddy American who created radicalism in the region as a result all the comman man and woman in these 2 countries are burning. Perhpas you should have thought deeply before choosing those policies a few decades back.

These ungrateful were given shelter in Pakistan but instead of thanking us they brought in drugs, weapons and terrorism.

well, to be grateful for sending uis the taliban? dont taunt us about the shelter, you had to do it to protect yourself from the USSR. We never had weapons and drugs before the war, as a matter of fact it is the tribal areas of pakistan which has weapons as part of their culture.

I wish every single Afghani is kicked out of Pakistan and the border is mined.

I am all the way with you in this regard, but pakistan cant do it because the pashtons from both sides wont let this happen, on the other hand pakistan wont be able to interfere effectively in the country if the border is closed.

And suffered heavily with large number of casualisties and material losses.

By the tribals, this was also due to lack of training and good material.

This is why the PDPA initiated the 10 year modernisation program with the help of USSR.

Afghanis are the reason why there is terrorism in Pakistan. These ungrateful were given shelter in Pakistan but instead of thanking us they brought in drugs, weapons and terrorism. I wish every single Afghani is kicked out of Pakistan and the border is mined.

Even if you remove Afghans from Pakistan, there will still be terrorism, we have many and I mean many religious nut jobs who can continue their terror campaign.

We also got money for letting the refugees in, our bigot leader Zia knew the repercussions but there was benefit in it for him and he benefitted massively from drugs and weapon trade. He used the refugees for political gains and there was much that was blamed on poor Afghanistan's to cover up crimes.

We also should not kick out those Afghanis who have lived and worked in Pakistan, in fact they should be welcomed as positive contributors to our state. A few rotten people cannot be used to dismiss all as bad.

If we do this then others can also say that if you remove Pakistani's from a certain country, there will be no terrorism. Just because a few bad people do something destructive, it's not right to label all as the same.

By the tribals, this was also due to lack of training and good material.

This is why the PDPA initiated the 10 year modernisation program with the help of USSR.

Dawood and Zahir initially started the modernization of the military, they even sent officers/pilots etc to USSR for training, and the same officers who had training in russia toppled dawood and his regime later on, they used to buy weapons only from russia and that was a childish mistake. the modernization or semi modernization of military in afgh goes back to the time of Abdul Rahman and Shir Ali khan. Dawood and Zahir not only mismananged and miscalculated their relationships with the russians, but they also badly divided the country on ethinc basis by giving all the benefits to the Pashtoons only and supressing the non pashtoons. They didnt recognize pakistan as an independent nation and their sole policy with Paksitan was the issue of NWFP, all these were nothing but ethnicization of the country, they cared about their ethnic group rather than the country as a whole, that was so sad and unfortunate. I think pakistan should have a non ethnic based policy towards afghanistan(pakistan is sadly choosing to ethnicize its policies in Afghanistan), this is not only to the benefit of pakistan but it will surely have severe side effects for them in the long run. If they see Afghanistan as whole regardless of ethnicity, then they can build alot of trust which is badly needed for both of us.

same is my view......kill ethnicity , whether religious ( shia , sunni, wahabi) or racial (sindhi , balochi , punjabi , pathan)....
it would help us in purifying ISLAM and bringing peace in MUSLIM countries....
i hate racism.....

Ethnicity is killing both countries ....
being muslim should be enough .....

How about keeping religion personal and being known as the citizen of your state.

As far as I know, a Muslim is neither a nationality, nor an ethnicity, it's a religion, a way of life that is wholly present because of it's follower, not as a mere identity.

Like Jinnah said, "Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State."

Even if you remove Afghans from Pakistan, there will still be terrorism, we have many and I mean many religious nut jobs who can continue their terror campaign.

We also got money for letting the refugees in, our bigot leader Zia knew the repercussions but there was benefit in it for him and he benefitted massively from drugs and weapon trade. He used the refugees for political gains and there was much that was blamed on poor Afghanistan's to cover up crimes.

We also should not kick out those Afghanis who have lived and worked in Pakistan, in fact they should be welcomed as positive contributors to our state. A few rotten people cannot be used to dismiss all as bad.

If we do this then others can also say that if you remove Pakistani's from a certain country, there will be no terrorism. Just because a few bad people do something destructive, it's not right to label all as the same.

Exactly, i can empathize with the Afghan refugees in Pakistan because like a 2nd generation immigrant here in Europe we are also subject to massive generalizations due to some morons.

We already knew that afghans and indians are working togheter against Pakistan bcz they ahve the same objectives!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom