What's new

Afghans clamoring for more Turkish TV

Unbelievable even Persian mods are troll masters and master complexed people. Wherever they see our name they jump in.

:what:

Sarcasm \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\:

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

Merriam-Webster English Dictionary

What the hell you talking about? Are all of you mentally ill?

medical doctor shouting in classroom:
"in the case of this prick with an strange name of yabguuu!!! , we have a self loaded idiot which thinks is sane!!
this mental condition is called "shyt headism""

no insult ; i was just responding to ur trolling and "are all of u mentally ill??"

medical doctor shouting in classroom:
"in the case of this prick with an strange name of yabguuu!!! , we have a self loaded idiot which thinks is sane!!
this mental condition is called "shyt headism""

no insult ; i was just responding to ur trolling and "are all of u mentally ill??"

What the hell you talking about, I didn't understand anything you said, your just talking alot of rubbish, stop quoting me and wasting my time.

Turkish tv serials are starting to **** me off. Always running in my house 24/7.

It's time we Pakistanis send some dramas over like Humsafar in Turkish dub.

I think this is an excellent idea -- is dubbing really expensive -- I've always wondered why Pakistanis've never done that?

Imagine Waris dubbed in Turkish -- Mohtasem!!! Mohtasem!!!

What the hell you talking about, I didn't understand anything you said, your just talking alot of rubbish, stop quoting me and wasting my time.

LOL its ottoman turk! dont ban him just yet, I want to see another round of TROLL WARS!

Turkish tv serials are starting to **** me off. Always running in my house 24/7.

i didnt even watch one episode of turkish shitty serials completely ......
total waste of time!!!! i prefer watching bhutan made movies !!!!
turkish movies are all about sexual attraction of a married man towards another woman!!! so shitty:omghaha:

I knew it, all those Turkish tv series are the means of Zionists, devils, Lucifer and sinister creatures to dominate Islamic world! :lol:
It's Erdogan's master plan!

4 out of 6 words you wrote originally entered both Urdu and Turkish from Persian language.
:smokin::coffee::p:smart::smokin:
Do i need to comment?;)

Guys the new Turkish serial which will probably dominate your prime time.

Fatih (The conquerer)

It's said that this serial have even bigger budget than "Magnificent Century"

In the video: The first voice is Papa's voice, saying "If you accept Christianity, we will give you the title of, Emperor of Anatolia, Greece and ME (Umum, rum, şark).

Fatih's response is " We have raised the banner of Islam in the heart of east-roma, our target is to rule the world. "

Most of you know him as the conquerer of the Constantinople but this is not the sole reason he was given the title of conquerer.

After the conquer of Constantinople.

His achievements were;

-Conquest of Serbia
-Conquests on the Black Sea coast
-Conquest of Morea
-Conquest of Wallachia
-Conquest of Bosnia
-Ottoman Venetian War (They offered to pay tribute and evade the conquest)
-Conquest of Karaman
-Conquest of Albania
-Conquest of Genoese Crimea and alliance with Crimean Khanate

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish serials/soaps are conquering Afghanistan and Pakistani serials/soaps are conquering India.

Back
Top Bottom