What's new

Afghanistan's Pakistan Policy is Built on Hypocrisy

In your opinion, Are they (i.e. the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters) terrorists ?

I will remain focused on the topic in this thread, which is not what your question above is about.

On topic: How does Pakistan counter Afghan policy that the OP article admits is winning in garnering support for the Afghans rather than Pakistan?

I will remain focused on the topic in this thread, which is not what your question above is about.

Then why did you post this earlier:

After all, the whole world has been trying to tell Pakistan that "Pakistan believes that anti-India terrorists won’t harm Pakistan but this is not how it is". Any thoughts on that?

Then why did you post this earlier:

I was drawing the parallel to this statement made in the OP:

"Afghanistan believes that anti-Pakistan terrorists won’t harm Afghanistan but this is not how it is."

The context is clearly with regards to similar policies that Afghanistan is following that Pakistan finds objectionable as described in the OP.

This is the basis for the question that I have asked above as to how Pakistan can counter the Afghan policies that seem to be winning world support, as the OP also clearly states.

Indians are probably laughing at us. We're paying so much attention to pip squeek Afghanistan. Let ISI handle it. Afghanistan is not a major concern. Indiots though, are. Only because they outnumber us.

I was drawing the parallel to this statement made in the OP:

"Afghanistan believes that anti-Pakistan terrorists won’t harm Afghanistan but this is not how it is."

The context is clearly with regards to similar policies that Afghanistan is following that Pakistan finds objectionable as described in the OP.

You are drawing wrong parallels ... Pakistan supporting the legitimate Kashmiri Freedom Struggle against illegal Indian occupation is not the same as Afghanistan (and India) supporting TTP ...

You are drawing wrong parallels ... Pakistan supporting the legitimate Kashmiri Freedom Struggle against illegal Indian occupation is not the same as Afghanistan (and India) supporting TTP ...

And yet the Afghan narrative appears to be winning, not Pakistan's, as the OP mentions. Hence my question.

And yet the Afghan narrative appears to be winning, not Pakistan's, as the OP mentions. Hence my question.

With highly sophisticated multi billion dollar US propaganda machine behind it, any narrative could "appear" to be winning ..... Again, Pakistan supporting the legitimate Kashmiri Freedom Struggle against illegal Indian occupation is not the same as Afghanistan (and India) supporting TTP ... You are drawing wrong parallels

Op is a hypocrite!

He should have checked the info. About isi ,haqqani network, taliban and recent events before writing the article.

And you should have paid attention and read the article before suffering from premature ejaculation.

The writer has mentioned the background going back all the way to 1947. No ISI back then, what to make of Haqqani network and talibans aaeeyy? ??

With highly sophisticated multi billion dollar US propaganda machine behind it, any narrative could "appear" to be winning ..... Again, Pakistan supporting the legitimate Kashmiri Freedom Struggle against illegal Indian occupation is not the same as Afghanistan (and India) supporting TTP ... You are drawing wrong parallels

So are you saying that Pakistan cannot do anything to help its narrative win with regards to what is happening in Afghanistan? Clearly, mere victimhood is not going to be enough.

So are you saying that Pakistan cannot do anything to help its narrative win with regards to what is happening in Afghanistan? Clearly, mere victimhood is not going to be enough.

No, I am not saying that. Read again, carefully

No, I am not saying that. Read again

I did. My question stands. Clearly, Pakistan needs to consider a change it is tactic if its narrative is to power over the Afghan narrative. After all, why would they change if their narrative is winning?

Last edited:
Afghanistan has a Security Guarentee agreement with USA in case of a Pakistani Invasion

You invade Afghanistan ; we can also do the same to you

Who are "we", the third world r republic that have dozens of states ready to be born and declare independence? Pakistan will slap that b just like 48, 65 and 99.

This animosity towards Pakistan is what got them in this mess and it will eliminate them from the face of this earth if they don't come into their senses. They have not learned yet that Pakistan is here to stay as long as there is one human breathing on this planet.

Afghanistan has a Security Guarentee agreement with USA in case of a Pakistani Invasion

oh now I get it, when Modi made his promises to eliminate Pakistan what is what he meant, that he will eliminate Pakistan once Pakistan Invades Afghanistan.

Well Charya (dont take offense it means wise man in my local language), Pakistan doesnt need to invade Afghanistan Pakistan is already occupying it

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Enough with your wet dreams. What ever Your 13000 soldiers are eating or using goes through Pakistan. And first of all clear the mess which you created in 15 years and then show some guts to Iran after all this you are welcom to invade us if you would still be surviving and having enough jobs and food to feed Americans. Stop your childish BS and get the fu**k out of here you idiot of your own kind.:crazy:

Koi kya sochta hai that is not important at all.. what you are thinking about yourself is important... Be brave and shut all the borders with Afghanistan for indefinite period... That will limits all terrorist activities and secondly the afghan govt will know the price of flour and wheat...
You really spoke my words bro.Let me add one more thing.lets also throw the ones dwell our country and are resposible for so much innocent blood spilted for the past several years.Actually it has been more than 3 centuries since these lunatics invaded this land and are running out of Loot from the last time+ They are itching in their A**ES for more blood.so I say OUT THEY GO

Back
Top Bottom