What's new

Afghanistan's Pakistan Policy is Built on Hypocrisy

Afghanistan has a Security Guarentee agreement with USA in case of a Pakistani Invasion

You invade Afghanistan ; we can also do the same to you
Isko kehte hai begani shaadi mein abdullah diwana...

By the way it is already divided.. better update yourself with latest news..
not only US but IRAN, CHINA AND RUSSIA too jumped into it...

Isko kehte hai begani shaadi mein abdullah diwana...

By the way it is already divided.. better update yourself with latest news..
not only US but IRAN, CHINA AND RUSSIA too jumped into it...

The only power that matters on the Ground is USA

China and Russia have no presence on the ground

And INDIA benefits from US presence

Afghans want USA and Indian presence ; so we will continue in Afghanistan

Even if you dont like it

Now you are making jokes... :omghaha:
what guarantee that Russia, Iran and China will not land...
Syria is best example where Russia landed too late but was effective of all...

If all afghan's want US and India presence than Afghan Taliban never existed..

So how does Pakistan make the world understand its point of view rather than Afghanistan's in this matter? Obviously, what it is doing until now does not seem to be working. After all, the article itself admits:

How do the proposed steps of sending the refugees back help Pakistan in changing this adverse international perception?

This statement is most telling:

After all, the whole world has been trying to tell Pakistan that "Pakistan believes that anti-India terrorists won’t harm Pakistan but this is not how it is". Any thoughts on that?
It is one thing if you do not accept or agree with the Pakistani leaders/armies decisions. But I have never heard anything remotely useful from you as a solution or as to why from the Pakistani perspective, with such hostility and narrow minded interests among US and India, we Pakistani members should be convinced not to be sympathetic to the Afghan Taliban. Neither do you have any loyalty to land and nation but still aren't ready to introspect as an American.

Because America made the mujahideen which later became Taliban thinking they would never attack America or were too far away very much like Pakistanis made calculation mistakes. The US abandoned Afghanistan for decades and suddenly invaded it after planes struck the twin towers. Where were they after the Afghan Soviet war when the country needed rebuilding? In a war where they had used Pakistanis and Afghans as mere tools to win a war? Suddenly they rose again just because of the 9/11 attacks which America itself caused with its policies. If they hadn't ignored Afghanistan like that it would never be the cesspool it is now. They supported terrorists when they fought against Soviets but when they fought against them-those are some nasty double standards.

If you don't respect Pakistan you shouldn't be here. I am a critic but I don't like complete hopelessness here-what do you want to prove? I don't see you Americans introspecting the way Pakistanis introspect, sorry to say. 9/11 was the direct result of US policies. If you want us to feel sympathy over that one event you will have to prove to us somehow that you are the well wishers of Pakistan and do not want to use us like tissue paper and abandon us. And please-stop acting like you have a stake in Pakistan or know about it. You are an American in every way.

Last edited:
It is one thing if you do not accept or agree with the Pakistani leaders/armies decisions. But I have never heard anything remotely useful from you as a solution or as to why from the Pakistani perspective, with such hostility and narrow minded interests Pakistani members should be convinced not to be sympathetic to the Afghan Taliban. Neither do you have any loyalty to land and nation but still aren't ready to introspect as an American.

Because America made the mujahideen which later became Taliban thinking they would never attack America or were too far away very much like Pakistanis made calculation mistakes. The US abandoned Afghanistan for decades and suddenly invaded it after planes struck the twin towers. Where were they after the Afghan Soviet war when the country needed rebuilding? In a war where they had used Pakistanis and Afghans as mere tools to win a war? Suddenly they rose again just because of the 9/11 attacks which America itself caused with its policies

If you don't respect Pakistan you shouldn't be here. I am a critic but I don't like complete hopelessness here-what do you want to prove? I don't see you Americans introspecting the way Pakistanis introspect, sorry to say. 9/11 was the direct result of US policies. If you want us to feel sympathy over that one event you will have to prove to us somehow that you are the well wishers of Pakistan and do not want to use us like tissue paper and abandon us. And please-stop acting like you have a stake in Pakistan or know about it. You are an American in every way.

Attacking my person does nothing to answer the questions I posed above. Kindly remain centered on the content of my posts, and not the poster. Thank you.

Attacking my person does nothing to answer the questions I posed above. Kindly remain centered on the content of my posts, and not the poster. Thank you.
Truth hurts. Most of the post is about US policy in Afghanistan. If you have a reply for that do give it. But I don't think you or some like you see the beauty of the nations will and struggle for Pakistan as clearly as others do.

I would request you to please stop this chamchagiri for America. That country is built on the ruins of dozen+ civilizations and has no morally superior standing, a lie promoted by Americans to feel better about themselves. I don't think any American has the right to preach to us when the country is an absolute gutter when it comes to foreign policy and few other fronts like immigration.

Truth hurts. Most of the post is about US policy in Afghanistan. If you have a reply for that do give it. But I don't think you or some like you see the beauty of the nations will and struggle for Pakistan as clearly as others do.

I would request you to please stop this chamchagiri for America. That country is built on the ruins of dozen+ civilizations and has no morally superior standing, a lie promoted by Americans to feel better about themselves. I don't think any American has the right to preach to us when the country is an absolute gutter when it comes to foreign policy and few other fronts like immigration.

The question I posed is how does Pakistan counter Afghan policy that the article admits is winning in garnering support for the Afghans rather than Pakistan?

After all, the whole world has been trying to tell Pakistan that "Pakistan believes that anti-India terrorists won’t harm Pakistan but this is not how it is". Any thoughts on that?

By Anti-India terrorists do you mean Kashmiri Freedom Fighters ?

By Anti-India terrorists do you mean Kashmiri Freedom Fighters ?

Those are two distinct groups, one is based in Pakistan and the other is based in South Kashmir itself. The names are not as important as what they actually do and achieve. For example: the Bombay attacks.

Afghanistan has a Security Guarentee agreement with USA in case of a Pakistani Invasion

You invade Afghanistan ; we can also do the same to you

after what happened to US forces in Afghanistan they will think hundred times before they station more boots on the Afghan soil.
India invading Pakistan will guarantee mutually assured destruction

Those are two distinct groups, one is based in Pakistan and the other is based in South Kashmir itself. The names are not as important as what they actually do and achieve.

Do you consider Kashmiri Freedom Fighters based in South Kashmir as terrorists ?

Do you consider Kashmiri Freedom Fighters based in South Kashmir as terrorists ?

That is not the subject of this thread, but generally, domestically based political struggles for greater autonomy within a country cannot be regarded as terrorism.

And those Kashmiris who are fighting against the Indian occupation forces for complete independence of Kashmir are terrorists ??

They are no more and no less than many other secessionist movements around the world.

Back
Top Bottom