What's new

Afghanistan v Pakistan, Asia Cup, Fatullah

After match

1962772_611108988954260_1308831011_n.jpg

ahahha, now they are saying they will crash BD :P
They are good bowling unit but as i said earlier before they even started batting that they could not achieve anything above 180 unless your bowling is very very poor and that's their weakness..they are not good in taking singles so at the moment they are good t20 side but not one days but it will be interesting to watch Bangladesh vs Afghan contest. I want bangla to beat sri lanka ..thora twist tu hoo :D

They are good bowling unit but as i said earlier before they started batting that they could not achieve anything above 180 unless your bowling is very very poor and thats their weakness..they are not good taking singles so at the momeny they are good t20 side but not one days but it will be intersteing to see Bangladesh vs Afghan. I want bangla to beat sri lanka ..thora twist tu hoo :D
still pak's both batting and bowling were poor, Pak could beat afghanistan over 100 runs. I am also looking forward to Ban vs Afg match

still pak's both batting and bowling were poor, Pak could beat afghanistan over 100 runs. I am also looking forward to Ban vs Afg match

You will see poor bowling in every match..there is nothing there for fast bowlers ..tum loghoon ne pitches he aise banahe ha now its third match being played on same ground. Pakistan always rely on its bowling unit which will not be effective on such pitches so its all game of batting now

You will see poor bowling in every match..there is nothing there for fast bowlers ..tum loghoon ne pitches he aise banahe ha now its third match being played on same ground. Pakistan always rely on its bowling unit which will not be effective on such pitches so its all game of batting now
i am talking about bowling line of pakistan for first 15 overs, did you see that many of them in leg side ? did you noticed that pakistan did not bowl a single yorker ?

i am talking about bowling line of pakistan for first 15 overs, did you see that many of them in leg side ? did you noticed that Pakistan did not bowl a single yorker ?
Yea gul and junaid were brillaint before but i hope they wake up quickly but i don't expect much from bowling unit on Bangla conditions which is not suitable for fast bowlers especially in second half with old balls..

Back
Top Bottom