What's new

Afghanistan v Pakistan, Asia Cup, Fatullah

do not worry, bd batsman will not commit suicide like pak batsman LOL

Our batsmen can do anything they like because they know we have world class bowling line up to backup our dumb batsmen but I think in your case you have NONE LOL

Our batsmen can do anything they like because they know we have world class bowling line up to backup our dumb batsmen but I think in your case you have NONE LOL
you do not need world class bowling line up for afghan batsman LOL

Mentality like this is the reason why we can't see BD winning "ANY" Literally ANY tournament, even after a decade of test status lol, I think we should ask ICC to revoke your TEST status because there are more worthy teams hint (Afghanistan,Ireland and Soctland) :P

Mentality like this is the reason why we can't see BD winning "ANY" Literally ANY tournament, even after a decade of test status lol, I think we should ask ICC to revoke your TEST status because there are more worthy teams hint (Afghanistan,Ireland and Soctland) :P
well if talk about tests then here is the last 10 tests results = 4 losses, 1 win and 6 draws. BTW saying worthy teams without seeing them in main events is not logical, if you check those countries 4 days performance, that will not give you good impression.

well if talk about tests then here is the last 10 tests results = 4 losses, 1 win and 6 draws. BTW saying worthy teams without seeing them in main events is not logical, if you check those countries 4 days performance, that will not give you good impression.

no worries we will still support you against Afghanistan :P

no worries we will still support you against Afghanistan :P
ahahaha... few more info, in last 2 u19 world cups (including 2014 world cup) BD batsman is the highest run scorer :D
in 2014 world cup, sadman islam's run 406 with average of 101.5 ;) which put him 4th highest run scorer in u19 world cup for all time and the previous batsman currently is playing asia cup who scored 77 against India ;) btw this guy is 21 years old and already has 10 centuries in his career :D

1958231_788811734480452_1731928624_n.jpg

ahahaha... few more info, in last 2 u19 world cups (including 2014 world cup) BD batsman is the highest run scorer :D
in 2014 world cup, sadman islam's run 406 with average of 101.5 ;) which put him 4th highest run scorer in u19 world cup for all time and the previous batsman currently is playing asia cup who scored 77 against India ;) btw this guy is 21 years old and already has 10 centuries in his career :D

Please tell me when was the last time BD won anything ? Come on stop fooling your self, we all know what the truth is. Last Asia cup by luck and fluke you came nearest to any trophy you ever could be but now no one is going to let you get even closer thats the truth.

PS. Cricket is all about teams not by individual records. Show me one tournament BD has ever won ?

Please tell me when was the last time BD won anything ? Come on stop fooling your self, we all know what the truth is. Last Asia cup by luck and fluke you came nearest to any trophy you ever could be but now no one is going to let you get even closer thats the truth.

PS. Cricket is all about teams not by individual records. Show me one tournament BD has ever won ?
no bd did not win any tournament, now tell me did New Zealand or South Africa win (except 1998 mini world cup) any tournament ?

no bd did not win any tournament, now tell me did New Zealand or South Africa win (except 1998 mini world cup) any tournament ?

South Africa is currently ranked as number Test team is BD ever ranked as number one team in tests? They have reached to semi finals many times in big tournaments but they are chokers :P Kiwis recently smacked Indian by 5-1 lol that was a shame :P Has BD done any of this ?

South Africa is currently ranked as number Test team is BD ever ranked as number one team in tests? They have reached to semi finals many times in big tournaments but they are chokers :P Kiwis recently smacked Indian by 5-1 lol that was a shame :P Has BD done any of this ?
beating series .. yes Bangladesh did btw pakistan never was number 1 test team :P

beating series .. yes Bangladesh did btw pakistan never was number 1 test team :P
We don't have to be Number one we have achieved a lot in cricket which BD can't even do it for atleast 50 years :P. On a serious note BD is a good team I support them even over Afghanistan but the thing is they are not achieving what they should have and its I don't mean it in wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom