What's new

Afghanistan v Pakistan, Asia Cup, Fatullah

to main bhi to mazak he kar raha hun.

That was simply LOL................

686072-baby-boy-with-serious-face--age-3-to-6-months.jpg

bwahahahah you still read your outdated history books :P
hehe,to be very frank,till std.6th i was a happy little child who thought that the entire kashmir,the crown is with india.
geography was introduced in std 5th and we were told that kashmir is a part of india
it was only in the 6th std that we came to know about your part of kashmir. And i was heartbroken. :cry:

hehe,to be very frank,till std.6th i was a happy little child who thought that the entire kashmir,the crown is with india.
geography was introduced in std 5th and we were told that kashmir is a part of india
it was only in the 6th std that we came to know about your part of kashmir. And i was heartbroken. :cry:

Insha Allah Akhand Bharat ka sapna pura hoga............. :tup:

:P :P :P i read God father novel when i was in 6th grade :P who cares about such books mehhhhhhhhhhh

Now BD will have to win against Afghanistan by 67 runs or have to pass afghan target within 40 overs. hate you **** :pissed:

Now BD will have to win against Afghanistan by 67 runs or have to pass afghan target within 40 overs. hate you **** :pissed:
Did you intentionally used that word in the end of your post ?? Hating is another thing, but writing and posting such words which are used by the people who still have the colonial mindset is shameful. I strongly protest for the word you used. Please be careful in that regard.

No worries mighty BD will crush Afghans :D
And for indian trolls please remember we Came into India and defeated you 2-1 so please stop this non sense of "BAAP BAAP HOTA HAI" lmfao INDIA BHARAT MATA HAI YA PHIR BAP HAHAHAHA please decided or its in between:bunny:

Did you intentionally used that word in the end of your post ?? Hating is another thing, but writing and posting such words which are used by the people who still have the colonial mindset is shameful. I strongly protest for the word you used. Please be careful in that regard.
oye relax, it was not for serious purpose :disagree::buba_phone:

No worries mighty BD will crush Afghans :D
And for indian trolls please remember we Came into India and defeated you 2-1 so please stop this non sense of "BAAP BAAP HOTA HAI" lmfao INDIA BHARAT MATA HAI YA PHIR BAP HAHAHAHA please decided or its in between:bunny:
support us against afghan, we will support you against india :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom