What's new

Afghanistan V India - SAFF Championship 2011

Good.. I found that Afghans are more fond of Football than cricket when i was living in landi kotal. They play regular football matches there with proper uniform :)

But also thanks to Pakistani coaches and trainers who really helped our national cricket team in various departments and the game is also flourishing all over Afghanistan.

But also thanks to Pakistani coaches and trainers who really helped our national cricket team in various departments and the game is also flourishing all over Afghanistan.

I would love to see Afghan team in one day international matches or world cup matches. Sports can also unite peoples if we keep playing regular matches with each others. Peoples of Afghans deserve sport entertainment more than anyone else.. best of luck to Afghan cricket/football team .

Afghanistan team has become a sensation among the football loversin South Asia. If you haven't seen the Afghanistan-Bhutan Match plese see the highlight especially the first 17 minutes. I follow south Asian football but never seen any team from this zone to play such football that the Afghans played that 17 minutes. They were up 4-0 by the time so they showed a lot of sympathy to Bhutan and didn't press much (though they got 4 more goals :D) Number 11 is the joint highest scorer in the tournament with Sunil Chhetry but I like their No. 7 and No.3. Most of the Afghanistan players play in Western countries in lower divisions, so they are good technically and physically. It will be a tough job for India.

At the same time most of the fans (especially non-Goans) are not happy with the selection of some old Goan players who are not performing while young players from other regions are not getting chance.

Afghanistan of course, they need to teach us how to play football haha, we couldnt even beat Maldives, a country of less than half a million people:partay:

Some months ago, in kuwait there was under youth championship for qualifying in asia , afghan team was favourite and everybody was impressed by its skills

so asia wake up afghans r coming with skills

TARIQ

no matter what happen b/w Afghan n Pakistan, a Muslim will support Muslim.
Best of luck Afghanistan, may u win the cup.

we would more like to nuke our thankless muslim brothers

we would more like to nuke our thankless muslim brothers

2je8qhk.jpg

What happened to the match...?

BTW came across this news..Afghan batsmen in India for batting camp

I like the style of Nowroz mengal and Asghar Stanikzai.

You are trying hard to create conflict between two Muslim..typical Indian.

Dont worry to teach us how we should treat our fellow Muslim. You better concentrate on your own issues. My post was silly lol I did not post anything. I was only responded to your stupid irrelevant jabbering.

LOL I don't need to create any conflict between anyone. You people are doing an excellent job yourselves. I was just pointing out the double standards.

Wont watch it nor would I care about the outcome. But just for the heck of it if I was a big fan of this tournament I would support India over Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is fast improving in cricket and football even with all the limitations they have , would like to see them excel in sports

A bit Offtopic :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom