What's new

Afghanistan-Pakistan Border can be sealed?

No offence a "expert" on this forum was having non of it when I made some comments about some sort of obstruction like a wall/fence to prevent or slow down movement. Love to see what he has to say to you guys.

Less than subtle reference outstanding, since you linked me to this post, I shall answer. As you can plainly see, the experienced Sir @fatman17 also sustains the same line of argument that limiting the crossing points is the only way to check traffic, at no point does he make tall claims about building a 2250km ling wall. That remains the fancy and refuge of those who find mental escapes from their situation without due consideration for ground realities.

Less than subtle reference outstanding, since you linked me to this post, I shall answer. As you can plainly see, the experienced Sir @fatman17 also sustains the same line of argument that limiting the crossing points is the only way to check traffic, at no point does he make tall claims about building a 2250km ling wall. That remains the fancy and refuge of those who find mental escapes from their situation without due consideration for ground realities.

you are the expert I mean at least someone has their faculties correct.

To secure Pak-Afghan border should be the first priority .Borders should be sealed just as they are sealed with India and other neighbour countries. Why Afghanistan should be an exceptional case?
agreed

B5VeK_aIcAAAnHW.jpg

Sealed

No Terrorism in our back yard by Rouge country called afgahan Territory becomes a new province
and rule of law applies

greater-pakistan.jpg

Would be fantastic to not share border with India

2016-07-05-1467714662-3808876-AtGurdwaraPanjaSahib.PhotographRidaArif.JPG

Last edited:
There are only two options
Either seal/secure the border or pakistani army do military operation on other side of the border
Agee afghans are not trustworthy

10ft x 14ft deep ditches are also being dug along these exit / entry points to further deter infiltration.

Build a wall. Make Afghanistan pay for it.

:)

Sorry could not resist.

we should tighten our borders with Afghanistan and India specially ... so that no more taliban can hang out in pakistan and no more raw agents will create propagandas ..... to save our our economy , our public , our nation we need to get secure from external harms

Yeah AfPak Border needs to be sealed to halt crossing of border as UBL too came from their by showing his Shinakhti card... Dude if that resolves a problem then would have been done long ago by intellectual people in Defence Fraternity.. Focus should be the mountaineering range which adjoins Afghanistan and Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom