What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

Watch out on this new black bird:snooty:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1401771460.361792.jpg

U helpd them fighting USA and Russia. Some one else will help them to fight you, after all they are fighter.

Russia wanted to show them there place and we know the history...

The better option will be "Co-ordial relation with Afghanistan",... In fight both Af-Pak will loose life and honor..

Co ordinal relations??? As we fighting with mad
dogs aka Taliban they are providing them shelter, we know how mullah Radio surviving there. Ah That SOMEONE ELSE will be a big loser if she get in between, Afghani kise ke bhi nahi they bite her in back so badly.

U helpd them fighting USA and Russia. Some one else will help them to fight you, after all they are fighter.

Russia wanted to show them there place and we know the history...

The better option will be "Co-ordial relation with Afghanistan",... In fight both Af-Pak will loose life and honor..
Forgot MiL25? They live in cave,

na **** co-ordial relationship .. we have done alot for them , like i said we accpeted 7 million immigrants with open heart when ever there is a war, illegal immigrants have made a negative aspect on economy and law and order situation but still Pakistan have warmly accepted and helped any muslim country ..more then our capacity... but as we are weak now and if the puppets in kabul think that can take advantage of that we will once more topple the the stooges of government and find a more appropriate person

The is one difference btw Pakistan and India ... India thinks before messing with someone .. we don't .. the huge numbers, the money the modern, weapons dnt scare us alot .. we are a little crazy, the concept of jihad makes u stronger.. it helps over come the fear, btw the that same thing is applied against us now by TTP .. the are ( in my opinion ) are the strongest insurgents in a Asia ..

As far as the someone else goes .. we dnt invade countries .. they may be strong in their country but they cant do anythng more then just few bombings .. we are kinda immune to that . .. as soon as the USA will leave.. Pushtons ,with the help of Pakistan, will retake ( if not the whole) mopst of aghanistan

You guys need to look at the airstrikes carried out by Pakistan from their side of view. For them they will not see the 16 militants dead they will only see the civilians hurt and I do not blame them. From Pakistan's side of view we will only see our pilots taking out the trash.

Both nations and leaders should meet and discuss how to tackle this issue.

Earlier Russia was invador, Later USA was invador (in 2014 USA is leaving), Now Pakistan will be invader. I am sure Pakistan will meet same fate :P
We don't need to invade them. Let them come to us and PAF will take care of the rest.

Even if Afghanistan becomes a military power we still can nuke their psycho asses to ashes,simple. :cool:;):D

And wind will bring nuclear radiation into Pakistan, and many Pakistani will suffer for decades..

I wonder why only Pakistani talk about using Nuke 100 Km from there border.

Don't piss us off bald headed chestnut. If you keep hiding TTP and BLA, we'll keep bombing. If you have a problem with rockets we can fire Ballistic Missiles on that infrastructure you've built in Northern Alliance country, while keeping Pashtun areas poor and undeveloped.
Is it not hypocrisy? When you hide Omar Abdullah its ok right?

And wind will bring nuclear radiation into Pakistan, and many Pakistani will suffer for decades..

Their are other nuclear weapons that can kill with limitations. Pakistan has the best missile system that no doubt is damn too effective. So think again.;):cool:

We are not Nuking any one let alone our next neibour.
They are just Trolls and trolls do what trolls do, that is trolling.
On the Topic, Afghaniatan should tread carefully in these sensitive times.
India gives you money, good for you. and its ok to have good relations with a regional Power such as india. I am happy to see Afghanistan develope after all those years of distruction. But keep your independence. Dont Take on Pakistan on Indian Dictation.

Dont believe in those prehistoric Myths. Pakistan Armed forces will crush any such afghan aggression with ease that will be harmfull for both Afghanis and Pakistan. Be friend us and all will benefit. We will target TTP hideouts in Afghanistan its not an attack on ANA so no need to get petriotically emotional and as NATO forces are stationed there no point of national sovreignity either.
We are neibours with a lot of cultural and historic ties.
Afghanistan is not the one of Ahmad Shah Abdali anymore, know your place and live in it. Dont mess with Pakistan. Befriend us for good of all

The biggest asset Pakistan has the airpower. We can see Afghans coming from a long distance and wipe them out before they make it to the border. The rest SSG can do the job.
I agree with you about air power but SSG are joke

Their are other nuclear weapons that can kill with limitations. Pakistan has the best missile system that no doubt is damn too effective. So think again.;):cool:
And who is going to launch these nukes of yours on pashtun province of kunar?, punjabis?.

lol....now even afghanistan want to take military action against pakistan....
its hilarious.....
lol....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
where is mighty **** army...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom