What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny comment.. I don't know ANA doesn't allow Pashtoon to serve. @SherMalang any comment bro?

Once Hassan Nissar said "War is industry for Afghans, They have no other business except War, so we (Pakistani) must keep safe distance from Afghanistan which we didn't do"

Earlier Russia was invador, Later USA was invador (in 2014 USA is leaving), Now Pakistan will be invader. I am sure Pakistan will meet same fate :P
80 percent farsi former nothern alinace fighters

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny comment.. I don't know ANA doesn't allow Pashtoon to serve. @SherMalang any comment bro?

Once Hassan Nissar said "War is industry for Afghans, They have no other business except War, so we (Pakistani) must keep safe distance from Afghanistan which we didn't do"

Earlier Russia was invador, Later USA was invador (in 2014 USA is leaving), Now Pakistan will be invader. I am sure Pakistan will meet same fate :P
Its not about Afghans its about Pathans and we have same level of crack head pathans in our tribal areas and KPK and they want war okay we would not start anything just thrown 500 Babur Cruise Missiles on all the bases of Afghan Army and after than soon it would be Taliban in control

Pakistan invader ?? where when how??:undecided:

@EyanKhan - Deekh rahaa haiii keh Bhabi ke ghar waleiii hamein kiyaa keh raheii hain ? :angry:
to bhai usko bolna tha na ka bhabi b KPK ki dhundai kal ko bhabi b usko aisa hi threat dea kare gee :rofl::rofl:

Well they should not have announced it to the world. But then again a surprise attack would not have done much.

anyone remember ???
when this Bismillah Khan came to Pakistan...when he visited Pakistan Military Academy and praises Pakistan Army and its training academy and said that Afghans cadets should get train in PMA ...

why are Pakistani forces firing rockets into Afganistan in the first place ,

why are Pakistani forces firing rockets into Afganistan in the first place ,
beacuse TTP thugs are sitting in Kunar and Nooristan and local governor of kunar is giving them shelter so we are just playing holi with them like americans play with Arab fighters in datta khel via drone

Pakistan kicking indian-backed vermin inside Afgaynistan is giving too much heart ache to Indian losers
afgaynistan and hindia both thought they can put the squeeze on Pakistan due to presence of NATO/US but that didnt happen -- FAIL :P

Afghans are most welcome to attack us , we'll gladly nuke the crap out of them.

India is anyway backing these thugs , we should do cruise missile attacks on building housing Indian vermin , like the Indian embassy in Kabul and other consulates

Last edited:
beacuse TTP thugs are sitting in Kunar and Nooristan and local governor of kunar is giving them shelter so we are just playing holi with them like americans play with Arab fighters in datta khel via drone
oh ok i see,Pakistan has become India and Afganistan has become Pakistan here.same story names changes.
Funny world

oh ok i see,Pakistan has become India and Afganistan has become Pakistan here.same story names changes.
Funny world
no Afghanistan and indians are same RAW is trying to do the same what it did in 1971 but guess what balochistan and FATA is not thousand of miles away from west Pakistan so ur plan is a utter failure

Pakistan kicking indian-backed vermin inside Afgaynistan is giving too much hear ache to Indian losers
afgaynistan and hindia both thought they can put the squeeze on Pakistan due to presence of NATO/US but that didnt happen -- FAIL :P

Afghans are most welcome to attack us , we'll gladly nuke the crap out of them
Oh man India seems to be all over Pakistan,from political parties to tv channels to terrorists.

Oh man India seems to be all over Pakistan,from political parties to tv channels to terrorists.
na nothing can beat ISI when it comes to indian moms scaring their children to go to bed early otherwise ISI agents will abduct them :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom