What's new

Afghanistan Is With Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da panjab ghulama, pashtana tola da Afghanistan de. Afghanistan da pashtano mulk de. Tola pachaan da Afghanistan pashtana wa. Pakistan da Panjabi watan de, sta Pashto Pakistan la na mani. Hahaha pa Pakistan ke Pashto national language de ya na? Hahaha

Bey namoosa, sta neeka sa wu? Khpal tarikh de wuwaya. Laga study waka!

I can understand you retarded anti Pak .. Anti Panjab rants tellin Pakistani Pashtuns about Panjabi Watan and ghulam and whatnot ..

Funny how you clowns forget that you are literally getting banged by the former NA warlords who ruled Afghanistan ... The portrait of Ahmad shah greets you in Kabul not Khushal Khan Khattak!

As for Pakistani Pashtuns .. We are a multi ethnic nation and as a non Pashtun I'm proud of my Pashtun brothers and sister .. (Many here would rip you apart for your moronic statements),..

As for language etc.. Funny how I a non Pashtun can understand Pashto and Pashtun much clearly than your Uzbek,Hazara or Tajik overlords..

There are more Muslims in India than in pakistan, does that make India more of a Islamic country than pakistan?

As I said there is no such thing as a Pakistani Pashtun. Your nationality does not come before your ethnicity. The only reason why there MIGHT be more Pashtuns living in Pakistan than Afghanistan is because of the 30+ years of war. That does not make Pakistan a Pashtun nation or have Pashtun culture. You know the culture of Pakistan better than me I shouldn't have to explain how it is NOT similar with Pashtun culture.

yes and i mentioned earlier ..you dont have to mention anything about pashtoons here.ur a lost divided territory and what is the population ratio of tribes in afghanistan. Tajik,Hazara , Uzbek , Aimaq , Turkmen , Baloch , Nuristani , Pashtoon
this is ur ethnicity and as i told you u will never be a representative of pashtoon because god knows what is your own ethnicity

Hahaha sta neeka Pakistani Wo? Sha Sha da Pakistani da makha sa wu? British ka Hindu? Bey ghairat, khalag khpal watan haar 50 kala arawi (change)??

Pashtunwali ke ta da agha watan ye Che sta mashar wu. Sta neeka awo da agha mashar da Afghanistan wu. Da British da khatar ta woos zan ta beyghairat Pakistani waye. Asal Pashtun khpal watan na arawi (change), Asal Pashtun khpal watan na yerawi!!

Ka khushal khan khattak zuwandai wai, sta marg rawa ba wai.

We've built many hospitals but your Panjabi brothers keep sending terrorists to blow them up. After all all the ammonium nitrate used for bombs comes from your "pakistan".

As I said, Pakistan sta Pashto na mani. Pakistan mili zaba(language) English awo urdu de hahaha you say this is your country????!!!! Khar ye wallah

Staso Pashto 50% Urdu da awo 50% English hahaha awo ta khpal zan ta Pashtun waye? Haha

Pa tola panjabistan ke pashtana tola dar ba Dara de. Wali???? Because they don't care about you. I will PM you so this thread will remain on topic.

Funny how I see your countrymen begging even in Panjab ?

How Pakistan has donated over 1 billion$ to your pathetic state ..

How even your ana soldiers beg our troops for wheat and rice !

How your soldiers and civilians alike are treated in our hospitals ... Ironic how you bey ghairats even begged us to take your injured (Torkham incident) to be treated in our hospitals..:

Funny how you pathetic people smuggle everything from vegetables to tractors,livestock and even cement from our state...

Do you even speak Pashto? More like a mongrel language bred with Farsi.

Da panjab ghulama, pashtana tola da Afghanistan de. Afghanistan da pashtano mulk de. Tola pachaan da Afghanistan pashtana wa. Pakistan da Panjabi watan de, sta Pashto Pakistan la na mani. Hahaha pa Pakistan ke Pashto national language de ya na? Hahaha

Stupid person , only 2 countries in the whole world are built on ideology one Pakistan ,and second Israel,
We are for UMMAT , if you are murtad pashton we cant help you with it. Dont point your fucking fingre toward Pakistani Muslim pushtoons.

Hahaha sta neeka Pakistani Wo? Sha Sha da Pakistani da makha sa wu? British ka Hindu? Bey ghairat, khalag khpal watan haar 50 kala arawi (change)??

Pashtunwali ke ta da agha watan ye Che sta mashar wu. Sta neeka awo da agha mashar da Afghanistan wu. Da British da khatar ta woos zan ta beyghairat Pakistani waye. Asal Pashtun khpal watan na arawi (change), Asal Pashtun khpal watan na yerawi!!

We've built many hospitals but your Panjabi brothers keep sending terrorists to blow them up. After all all the ammonium nitrate used for bombs comes from your "pakistan".

As I said, Pakistan sta Pashto na mani. Pakistan mili zaba(language) English awo urdu de hahaha you say this is your country????!!!! Khar ye wallah

Staso Pashto 50% Urdu da awo 50% English hahaha awo ta khpal zan ta Pashtun waye? Haha

Pa tola panjabistan ke pashtana tola dar ba Dara de. Wali???? Because they don't care about you. I will PM you so this thread will remain on topic.

makh ke warsh akhpal neeka na tapos uka che angrazano ne wal ukhwaral aow u takhtedoo..mata da wroorwali chalona ma khaya ma der afghaniano sara kha kare de aow pa return k doka bazee..Punjab k mung pukhtana der kha uu..i dont ur rants about it..just go and take care of ur fghani bulshits because we are about to kicj em out of here..

Pashtuns have nothing in common with your people besides Islam if even that. We do not support you or you country. Who has feed you this nonsense? Northern alliance no longer exists, please speak in the present day.

The people that you have cultural commonalities is your motherland India.

Please prevent yourself from spreading such false info next time. Thanks

And how many pashtuns are there in Pakistan? Why is every second Pakistani called 'Khan'?

Pushtu isn't spoken in Pakistan?

The boy shagging drug dealers called the 'Northern alliance' have simply changed their name to 'the government of Afghanistan'. They still exist.

There are more Muslims in India than in pakistan, does that make India more of a Islamic country than pakistan?

As I said there is no such thing as a Pakistani Pashtun. Your nationality does not come before your ethnicity. The only reason why there MIGHT be more Pashtuns living in Pakistan than Afghanistan is because of the 30+ years of war. That does not make Pakistan a Pashtun nation or have Pashtun culture. You know the culture of Pakistan better than me I shouldn't have to explain how it is NOT similar with Pashtun culture.

You have to get your facts checked there are in-fact more Muslims living in Pakistan than in India (look it up), Pakistan's nationality is Islam, Pakistan's culture are Muslims whether they be Sindhi, Balochi or Pasthuns and Pakistan ideology is Islam, we are the same as what the Ansars were to the Muhajireens and Pakistan represents the Prophets Medina state of the time, forsaking of race for the Muslims and Islam as a whole.

You can continue to worship your race as much as you want but keep it in mind that Iblees on whose footsteps you are following was the first one who valued his own race over Islam.

Last edited:
@Kandahari. Here is something you need to read and see to understand the unity of our state;

https://defence.pk/threads/firing-between-pak-afghan-forces-at-torkham-border.434602/

Our troops kicking your *** at Torkham ...
See the Pashtun and Panjabi soldiers ?

You people are like snakes .. Bite the hand that feeds you...
The first and only martyr of Torkham was a Pak army Major ..

image.jpeg

Major Jawad Changezi Shaheed his Fathee gave life to you pathetic afghan refugees and was the boss of your former PM "kharzoi"

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...fe-to-afghan-refugees-was-hamid-karzais-boss/

Hazaras aren't even 10% of our population and yet we had 2 army and airforce chiefs from Hazara community... Because unlike you beghairat "khars" we are a national state.. Where our ethnicity takes a back seat when it comes to our national interests..

Pretty retarded logic ... Mistaken aswell ..

Pakistan is the second largest Muslim state after Indonesia .. india has hardly 150 million Muslims..

Than there should be no such thing as afghan Tajik,Uzbek or Hazara..

As for Pakistan.. Pashtuns are the second largest ethnic group of Pak ..
And numbs more than the entire persianised pashtun,Hazara,Tajik or Uzbek population of Afghanistan!

Might want to check your facts kiddo, do a google search to prove your 150 million number wrong...

There is no Afghan Tajik or Afghan Uzbek hahaha Afghan means Pashtun. Pashtun, Pathan and Afghan are synonyms. That is why we call Tajik as Tajik and Uzbek as Uzbek.

So if Pashtuns are the second largest group in Pakistan then why isn't the language recognized? Haha but your forefathers language is.... tsk tsk

makh ke warsh akhpal neeka na tapos uka che angrazano ne wal ukhwaral aow u takhtedoo..mata da wroorwali chalona ma khaya ma der afghaniano sara kha kare de aow pa return k doka bazee..Punjab k mung pukhtana der kha uu..i dont ur rants about it..just go and take care of ur fghani bulshits because we are about to kicj em out of here
Funny how I see your countrymen begging even in Panjab ?

How Pakistan has donated over 1 billion$ to your pathetic state ..

How even your ana soldiers beg our troops for wheat and rice !

How your soldiers and civilians alike are treated in our hospitals ... Ironic how you bey ghairats even begged us to take your injured (Torkham incident) to be treated in our hospitals..:

Funny how you pathetic people smuggle everything from vegetables to tractors,livestock and even cement from our state...

Do you even speak Pashto? More like a mongrel language bred with Farsi.

they are so namak haram that they dont even realis that pakistan donate 3 thousand metric tonn of wheats to aghanistan so they can feed themselves..first ask him try do feed their people..stop taking asylums and travelling on fake Pakistani passports. build a hospital atleast..

This is exactly the reason why your country is a shithole and Pakistan is growing as one of the fastest economies in the world . All of Afghanistan combined doesn't have an economy larger than Peshawar . :D . After 20 years you will still be a shithole and Pakistan will be somewhere in top 10-15 largest economies in the world . Before going into this fake ghairat and history of yours try making a half decent hospital or university in Afghanistan . Because when all the ''ghairatmand '' people of Afghanistan fall ill or want to study they come to Pakistan .

Pakistan ki pushtu national language day aowkana khu da afghanistan na 100 kaala makhki day tarakai ki:D .

Might want to check your facts kiddo, do a google search to prove your 150 million number wrong...

Son, you might need to google the number of Indian Muslim population and than compare that to a nation of almost 200 million with 97% Muslim majority L..

There is no Afghan Tajik or Afghan Uzbek hahaha Afghan means Pashtun. Pashtun, Pathan and Afghan are synonyms. That is why we call Tajik as Tajik and Uzbek as Uzbek.

Ironic the man Khushal Baba was born and buried in Pakistan and his direct descendants hold Pakistani CNICs..
So if Pashtuns are the second largest group in Pakistan then why isn't the language recognized? Haha but your forefathers language is.... tsk tsk

Pashto is one of our national languages and we have more pashtu tv channels than your entire media in Afghanistan..

As for my language .. It's Balochi .. You kirsar.

@karakoram @RealNapster @PashtunKhan @Abu Zolfiqar @Pakhtun.

You have to get your facts checked there are in-fact more Muslims living in Pakistan than in India (look it up), Pakistan's nationality is Islam, Pakistan's culture is Islam whether they be Sindhi, Balochi or Pasthuns and Pakistan ideology is Islam, we are the same as what the Ansars were to the Muhajireens and Pakistan represents the Prophets Medina state of the time, forsaking of race for the Muslims and Islam as a whole.

You can continue to worship your race as much as you want but keep it in mind that Iblees on whose footsteps you are following was the first one who valued his own race over Islam.

Pakistan nationality is Islam? Haha good joke.

Explain the following for me:

- British law not shariah
- murree brewery
- asias largest cross in karachi
- teaching of Christianity in Pakistan

These all make Pakistan a true representative of Islam huh?

This is exactly the reason why your country is a shithole and Pakistan is growing as one of the fastest economies in the world . All of Afghanistan combined doesn't have an economy larger than Peshawar . :D . After 20 years you will still be a shithole and Pakistan will be somewhere in top 10-15 largest economies in the world . Before going into this fake ghairat and history of yours try making a half decent hospital or university in Afghanistan . Because when all the ''ghairatmand '' people of Afghanistan fall ill or want to study they come to Pakistan .

Pakistan ki pushtu national language day aowkana khu da afghanistan na 100 kaala makhki day tarakai ki:D .

because no other country allow their people to enter in their territory and god sake da dee der namak haram..look the way he trying to speak pashtoo..sha sha,,hahahahahahah

We all know the situation in Afghanistan is not going to be better anytime in the near future. If the things get worse, we might see more refugees coming to Pakistan.
What is the temp solution for this problem?
Can these Afghan refugees be resettled into interior Sindh, Southern punjab and Northern Areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom