What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

Instead of bellyaching, why doesn't the Pak Army retaliate by shelling those mortar positions by counter mortar fire? What's stopping them? They shout from the rooftops when the drones attack. They shout from the rooftops when the Afghans fire mortars. They do the same when troops are captured by the Taliban and slaughtered.

How about some counter action, guys? :P

That's because NWA has no Military presence so technically it becomes very difficult for the military to dish out a befitting response to these incident from an area where they aren't present................................As for anywhere else, In Bajuar, some Artillery shells landed inside our border and killed some civilians. We shelled the post for a week and even today, 3 years on, that mountain lacks a peak!

Close the border for all essential food items. I know exactly how much affect that has on prices there. Let the bastards starve.

sir this question only for you as you are among the few level headed guys out there on forum

Should india's reaction be the same in case of some misadventure from the pakistani side?

I mean should india block the last drop of water to pakistan?

Is everything really fair in war?

Yes it is. You can try. Don't overestimate things in your favor.

sir this question only for you as you are among the few level headed guys out there on forum

Should india's reaction be the same in case of some misadventure from the pakistani side?

Pakistan has a right to the share of water that India lets through and it is secured through International Law. However, the food items that are smuggled into Afghanistan are not endured by International Laws, Treaties or any binding agreements.

Pakistan has a right to the share of water that India lets through and it is secured through International Law. However, the food items that are smuggled into Afghanistan are not endured by International Laws, Treaties or any binding agreements.
This is offtopic but I am sure the best ace in our hand is to block all water supply into Pakistan during a war.

That's because NWA has no Military presence so technically it becomes very difficult for the military to dish out a befitting response to these incident from an area where they aren't present................................As for anywhere else, In Bajuar, some Artillery shells landed inside our border and killed some civilians. We shelled the post for a week and even today, 3 years on, that mountain lacks a peak!

In other words, you guys turned the hill into a helipad !

Since everything becomes fair in war, what can stop Pakistan bombing some of the controversial dams like Kishan ganga, as a return favour. !!

Kishanganga may kill/displace some people in India but most of India will be unaffected whereas no water from Indus & it's tributaries will make whole of Pakistan go thirsty and hungry as there will be no water for crops.;)

next time pakistan should fire nukes in retaliation of one afghan shell

The best place to fire a nuke would be at 9/0. Bring all the MQM supporters in for a party... BANG!!! :rofl:

We let this Afghanistan government come around... time to bear the consequences. Did anyone do a ground study of the internal situation in Pakistan and feeling in Afghanistan for Pakistanis. I remember Saleem Safi doing a program on it... but for a 45 minute program that stuff was pretty shallow.

US bases all its policies on reality, research, polls. It knows how people will react and when and how. We have no policy regarding that pathetic country called Afghanistan.

Close the border for all essential food items. I know exactly how much affect that has on prices there. Let the bastards starve.

I remember the same thing created a crisis for Najibullah's government once when he tried to push the Pashtunistan issue. ;)

So in case of cross border shelling, a fitting reply would be to use the geographical location to cut essential supply to a landlocked nation. I wonder if there are other situations where a nation could use geographical location as a counter to cross border shelling.

No rights for a Landlocked country?

Since everything becomes fair in war, what can stop Pakistan bombing some of the controversial dams like Kishan ganga, as a return favour. !!

Floods I guess!

Back
Top Bottom