What's new

Afghanistan doesn't recognise Durand line as the International Border with Pak: Afghan Ambassador

I do not understand the stupidity of Pakistani establishment to insist upon Durand line. We shouldn't recognise this line. Our ancient Pakistan, the Indus empire had all of the Afghanistan under its thumb. And since there is nothing more ancient in this God planet then our Indus, we are by default the original custodian of the lands which are now Afghanistan.

We don't attack a Muslim.

Go ask a local common man in a mosque.

He would repeat it.

That guy is Pakistan's establishment.

Go get him if you can.

Durand line is legitimate international border. Afghanistan signed the treaty. They can not deny this fact.
They do not have to as Pakistanis are an inferior subhuman and for their upward evolution should be brought under Afghan hegemony.

I am just saying ... afghans disputing Durand line is a 70 years old phenomenon ... when a weak Pakistan was born and afghans thought they can grab territory... now fast forward today... an increasing military might against an constantly occupied and destroyed country...

their are 0 universities may be a college....not sure.. less than 500 functioning schools in Afghanistan as per 2017.. there is no national grid...only parts of Kabul has electricity... may be a functioning dam... zero industry... no agriculture (well poppy excluding).....

if Americans leave some day.... how do you see this border dispute ending???

I see it ending in a wall.

Similar to the Durand line, the McMahon line is a British legacy that we inherited that was signed by the rightful rulers of Tibet before it was annexed.

There is no comparison between Durand line and Mcmahon line.

You being an Indian are again using poorly constructed analogies to justify and defend your ever weak position.

There is no comparison between Durand line and Mcmahon line.

You being an Indian are again using poorly constructed analogies to justify and defend your ever weak position.

Ive explained my position in previous posts. Please feel free to go through it.
Id be happy to hear how the two situations differ so i can weigh in.

I do not understand the stupidity of Pakistani establishment to insist upon Durand line. We shouldn't recognise this line. Our ancient Pakistan, the Indus empire had all of the Afghanistan under its thumb. And since there is nothing more ancient in this God planet then our Indus, we are by default the original custodian of the lands which are now Afghanistan.

LOL! What?!!

Don't lol me son. Don't have time to educate you on the grandeur of ancient greater Pakistan. Google yourself the frontier of Indus empire.

Just googled it. They said you full of shit!
Not my words, just google!

the world recognizes it as an international border, that's all that matters.

Do we have a defence pact with Afganistan or Palestine?! NO! But we do have one with Bhutan...
Bhutans boundaries are our relevant problem. the issue of Afg or Palestine does not concern us. We can provide our opinion but are no stakeholders. In the case of Bhutan, we are direct stakeholders. Bhutan is an Indian protectorate!
If you're going to make a comparison, at least have it be an apple to apple one. Think it through before you provide such outlandish examples that have nothing to do with anything!
So basically Chinese are wrong because they bring in older claims however on Afghanistan and Palestinian issue you do not want to speak ! Says pretty well what i have been saying all along. Period

Why don't you put your money where your curry munching rat-Indian mouth is? Link it.

Don't need it. Your post is convincing enough!

So basically Chinese are wrong because they bring in older claims however on Afghanistan and Palestinian issue you do not want to speak ! Says pretty well what i have been saying all along. Period

Again you miss the woods for the trees.
I didn't provide any opinion on the matter. But it is clear that youre willing to criticize and berate the afghans for using the same logic as the Chinese for using convoluted old maps.
The hypocrisy is for everyone to see.

You want my opinion of the Durand line?
I think it's wrong to use old maps and those treaties that were signed with Afghanistan by the British should be honored. But i also think the Chinese are equally wrong in doing so. The Chinese too have to honor treaties signed by an independent Tibet with the British well before china annexed Tibet!
At least I'm even handed with my opinions.

Not that I am delighted with Pak leaders, but what "options" do Afghans have other than excessive complaining?
Without the Durrand line, Pak will survive, Afghanistan will disappear off the map.

Without a border no nation survives. There are daily shelling/shooting resulting in Pakistani causalities. Lives are worth a penny a dozen to Afghans...

And the recent publicized census team attack only reinforces false bravado to Kabul that a million cut policy can work.

But the government will not repatriate Afghans cos Pakistan has so many traitors.

Let's all agree that being a responsible citizen of the Global village. it's not easy every time to do as per your wishes. Pakistan have some responsibilities just like it have rights in international affairs. You just can not deport (all) immigrants and afghan muhajirin at once. in steps yes, but it will take 5-6 years.

Back
Top Bottom