What's new

Afghanistan doesn't recognise Durand line as the International Border with Pak: Afghan Ambassador

LOL

This has been answered so many times.

The King of Afghanistan in 1893 signed an agreement with Mr. Durand from England.

Even the USA and the UN recognizes the Durand Line as the legitimate border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The Afghanistani ambassador is being an idiot.

Also consider your own county's response on Palestine and Durand lime and try to face the mirror without a grimace!

The Durand line is your business, and Palestine is none of our collective business!
India has had respect for international boundaries and has not used a historic precedent or maps from ancient times to lay claims on any lands.
Your iron brother on the other hand is showing the same attitude that you are criticizing Afghanistan on, yet PDF Pakistanis make it a point to endorse the Chinese position, but when faced with the same attitude as the Chinese on their western border now throw shade!
Hypocrisy much? Reason why I called out your post so that it can be known next time a Pakistani supports the Chinese position on AP, Tibet or SCS.

So you grimaced !

If the thought of that gets you off...who am I to stop you?!

My interaction with you is limited to calling out your hypocrisy. What you do with it is your business..

If the thought of that gets you off...who am I to stop you?!

My interaction with you is limited to calling out your hypocrisy. What you do with it is your business..
Nah man, i just offered you a mirror when you were trying to show mirrors to others and guess what you shied away !

Nah man, i just offered you a mirror when you were trying to show mirrors to others and guess what you shied away !

What mirror?
Maybe if you put a little effort in explaining how the two situations are comparable, I would be inclined to respond accordingly than to misconstrue your motive.
I'm all ears.

The Durand line is your business, and Palestine is none of our collective business!
India has had respect for international boundaries and has not used a historic precedent or maps from ancient times to lay claims on any lands.
Your iron brother on the other hand is showing the same attitude that you are criticizing Afghanistan on, yet PDF Pakistanis make it a point to endorse the Chinese position, but when faced with the same attitude as the Chinese on their western border now throw shade!
Hypocrisy much? Reason why I called out your post so that it can be known next time a Pakistani supports the Chinese position on AP, Tibet or SCS.

You must be idiot, aren't you? When Qing ruled Xinjiang and Tibet, the geographical term India was called British India, Bharat didn't even have any legitimacy to talk about the matter of border.

Hope people remember this line of argument when dealing with the belligerent Chinese who are using maps from "baba adam" times to create artificial and unjust conflicts!
You didn't hold back when it was Chinese and Bhutan's matter however as soon as i mentioned Palestine and durand you suddenly think its not your problem ! Ironic !

I say let borders remain as they be, BTW from now on we should rename the Durand line as the" Abdur Rahman Khan" line as it was the Afghan king who actually signed off to this the "Abdur Rahman Khan" line:lol:, I believe it was also later endorsed as the border by Amanullah Khan.Kudos bro
Yes that is a perfect example of "information warfare". Pakistanis ought to utilize this more often.

What if they recognize the border by than?
They would rather see their children starve to death and women raped before their own eyes.

I once wrote a comprehensive answer to this in a relevant thread. And yes, we should. but not now. in 2003-4 total ANA strength was mere 1700 (if i still remember) and there main task was to secure major buildings in Kabul. that was a perfect time. Not that ANA is lethal now, but we have issues inside our house. 3+ million Afghan muhajirin will support Afghanistan any day. they are aware of each street in Pakistan, so don't take any risk. and then our economy. I suggest , first deport all ( i literally mean all) Afghan from Pakistan. in 4-5 years. improve economy so that we can easily bear sanctions resulted by our act. so better wait for 2025 (atleast).
But the government will not repatriate Afghans cos Pakistan has so many traitors.

LOL

This has been answered so many times.

The King of Afghanistan in 1893 signed an agreement with Mr. Durand from England.

Even the USA and the UN recognizes the Durand Line as the legitimate border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The Afghanistani ambassador is being an idiot.

True. The The Anglo-Afghan Treaty of 1919 clearly states that the Durand Line is formal border between and independent Afghanistan and British India. But when Pakistan declared its independence, Afghanistan thought the treaty lost its force and thought it could take all Pasthun lands once part of British Raj. This is the crux of the issue.

Personally, I don't think Afghanistan have any legal arguments in their favor. Besides Afghans, who is is disputing the Durand Line?

You must be idiot, aren't you? When Qing ruled Xinjiang and Tibet, the geographical term India was called British India, Bharat didn't even have any legitimacy to talk about the matter of border.

Maybe before you begin to yap, understand the context and relevance of the discussion.
The Durand line was also a British creation handed down to the Pakistanis which gave them their Northern territories. So if the Pakistanis now criticize the Afghans for using pre-British era maps and geographical concepts to define borders, then they should show some pragmatism to criticize the Chinese who are doing the same.
YET, their double standards are obvious for everyone to see.

Now try to read that slowly with eyes wide open and quote me only when you comprehend things in the future.

You didn't hold back when it was Chinese and Bhutan's matter however as soon as i mentioned Palestine and durand you suddenly think its not your problem ! Ironic !

Do we have a defence pact with Afganistan or Palestine?! NO! But we do have one with Bhutan...
Bhutans boundaries are our relevant problem. the issue of Afg or Palestine does not concern us. We can provide our opinion but are no stakeholders. In the case of Bhutan, we are direct stakeholders. Bhutan is an Indian protectorate!
If you're going to make a comparison, at least have it be an apple to apple one. Think it through before you provide such outlandish examples that have nothing to do with anything!

Back
Top Bottom