What's new

Afghanistan doesn't recognise Durand line as the International Border with Pak: Afghan Ambassador

They should send an army to capture land till attock. :lol: Afghans with wet dream of Loy Afghanistan are not different from sanghi dreaming for akhand bharat.
They did in 1961; they ran back like cowards, leaving behind countless dead comrades. Their captured men were paraded in front of international media.

I consider stupidest of stupid people who lay claim to a land because some 200 years ago it was their. Geographical boundaries are a reality, Afghanistan has suffered more because of it and will continue to suffer more if it doesn't recognize it.

Quoting this for posterity and your iron brothers!
Hope people remember this line of argument when dealing with the belligerent Chinese who are using maps from "baba adam" times to create artificial and unjust conflicts!

Nah bro the land is cursed imo it's better we stay away from doing that. Wakhan corridor is another thing tho.

I agree with brother Imran. I often here BBCD's in the UK talk down Pakistan because they are narrow minded idiots. They see only their small view of it, only hear the negative in the news. They are blind to the potential. We must be careful to not fall in the same trap with Afghanistan, especially the pukhtun people. Today it might be a war destroyed place with poor uneducated people, but those same people are hard working and honest. Given the chance and the support they can be an asset.

It is the same for everyone. People need an opportunity and they take advantage of it. Imagine what Pakistan would be with something as simple as 24h electricity. We should not divide ourselves along lines drawn by our occupiers.

So by this logic shouldn't we capture "Wakhan Corridor"?
we can do that right?
@django @Imad.Khan @RealNapster
I say let borders remain as they be, BTW from now on we should rename the Durand line as the" Abdur Rahman Khan" line as it was the Afghan king who actually signed off to this the "Abdur Rahman Khan" line:lol:, I believe it was also later endorsed as the border by Amanullah Khan.Kudos bro

So by this logic shouldn't we capture "Wakhan Corridor"?
we can do that right?
@django @Imad.Khan @RealNapster

I once wrote a comprehensive answer to this in a relevant thread. And yes, we should. but not now. in 2003-4 total ANA strength was mere 1700 (if i still remember) and there main task was to secure major buildings in Kabul. that was a perfect time. Not that ANA is lethal now, but we have issues inside our house. 3+ million Afghan muhajirin will support Afghanistan any day. they are aware of each street in Pakistan, so don't take any risk. and then our economy. I suggest , first deport all ( i literally mean all) Afghan from Pakistan. in 4-5 years. improve economy so that we can easily bear sanctions resulted by our act. so better wait for 2025 (atleast).

Quoting this for posterity and your iron brothers!
Hope people remember this line of argument when dealing with the belligerent Chinese who are using maps from "baba adam" times to create artificial and unjust conflicts!
Also consider your own county's response on Palestine and Durand lime and try to face the mirror without a grimace!

I sad this many times before , I will say it again , Afghans are not our Ally or Brothers or whatever , They are our enemies from 1000s of years , Yes from 1000s of years and I mean it , just go and read history , Islam have nothing to do about it............
They did not recognised Pakistan ,They killed our First PM, They even tried to invade Pakistan bake in 60s ........ etc , etc.
Only solution to this shit and mess is , send all of Afghnis back home , kick them all out (all of them) , Fence the border , mine it and even trench it....... Have proper border control and management system with lots of posts to secure it. Improve FC (both KPK and Baluchistan).
Then we will think about rest,,,,,,, Our Elite have to recognise it and have to change there minds or they better go and live in Afghanistan, Use Trump as blessing and excuse , don't waist this golden opportunity , come out from false brotherhood mentality , stop living in fools paradise , they are our enemies and they will remain one for 1000s years in future.

Pakistan should have control of Pashtun areas of Afghanistan.... as we are slave occupied nation for a starters

Back
Top Bottom