What's new

Afghani JCOS, claims Sindh river as Pak-Afghan border.

Nothing.... I was just reading some posts about Afgan-Pakistan matters & bang an Indian comments here about Modi & Indian Dooms days & god knows what .... So I just ask a question about his posts revelance ... you mad now??

:eek:

No am ixture of bemusement and feeling famished actually.

@Pakistani Exile

You think the so called green eyed generation is a joke?

green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic1.jpg

Mr Sher Malang stoked up who he is. I never taunted the suffering of the Afghan people, but the fact that this coward JCOS ran away from his country when his nation needed him the most, now he is back and talking crap about a nation that gave him refuge so he can live to talk crap about us.

Oi @Secur - Sunnaa haii keh Mrs. @Aeronaut nei isseiii Pakistan waapis aaneiii ka ultimatum dei diyaa haiii & failure to do so would result her coming over to his place & taking pot shots at him using a Dragunov ! :unsure:

Secur yaaar give him some directions on what to do - Bandaa kahin Shaheed hiii na ho jaiii ! :undecided:

Oi @Secur - Sunnaa haii keh Mrs. @Aeronaut nei isseiii Pakistan waapis aaneiii ka ultimatum dei diyaa haiii & failure to do so would result her coming over to his place & taking pot shots at him using a Dragunov ! :unsure:

Secur yaaar give him some directions on what to do - Bandaa kahin Shaheed hiii na ho jaiii ! :undecided:

I'm coming back soon. ;)

It's about time that we repent

1. not mining the border
2. giving shelter to people who are upset with their lives and blow themselves up amongst us !!!! (seriously WTF!!!)

for cryin out loud get over with the crappy politics and get to work !!!!!!

It's about time that we repent

1. not mining the border
2. giving shelter to people who are upset with their lives and blow themselves up amongst us !!!! (seriously WTF!!!)

for cryin out loud get over with the crappy politics and get to work !!!!!!

Tum Khan ho kar Durand Line ko mine karneiii kii baaat karteiii hoo, rora ? :cray:

Bewafai ka kiyaa aalam haiii ! :(

@Secur - Phir you never told me what you're ethnicity was ? :(

Apneiii @HRK bhaii nei bhiii bataa diyaa haiii that hes an Urdu Speaking Pathan which means now I can use everything from Irfan Pathan to Sher Shah Suri to crack jokes at him ! :D

Tum Khan ho kar Durand Line ko mine karneiii kii baaat karteiii hoo, rora ? :cray:

Bewafai ka kiyaa aalam haiii ! :(

mera watan Pakistan hai......It's security, digity etc. is my security my dignity

I dont care about anyone who ruin's my country :pakistan:

nothing stands in front of my country !!!!

i dont mean to offend you or any one.....but our country is my priority :pleasantry:

mera watan Pakistan hai......It's security, digity etc. is my security my dignity

I dont care about anyone who ruin's my country :pakistan:

nothing stands in front of my country !!!!

i dont mean to offend you or any one.....but our country is my priority :pleasantry:

Mein mazaaak kar rahaa thaaaa ! :D

I know wrror - You & I - we're One in this ! :pakistan:

But I still believe the reasons to be good enough even if the execution wasn't !

The reasons weren't good enough , there were better alternatives , the boiling pot in Afghanistan was going to continue boiling regardless of our intervention , it has always been so there , even the Soviets understood this much , that they made the mistake and took a chance is another thing but they were never much hopeful for the Comrade-in-Kabul . You thought you could deal with psychopaths seduced with religion ? Thought that using the " opiate of the masses " was the answer to insanity and chaos on the other side ?

The reasons weren't good enough , there were better alternatives , the boiling pot in Afghanistan was going to continue boiling regardless of our intervention , it has always been so there , even the Soviets understood this much , that they made the mistake and took a chance is another thing but they were never much hopeful for the Comrade-in-Kabul . You thought you could deal with psychopaths seduced with religion ? Thought that using the " opiate of the masses " was the answer to insanity and chaos on the other side ?

@HRK Bhai - Isss ko kahin ghumanii phiraneiii lei kar jaii koiii eik aadh Girl Friend delaiin yeh kiyaa har waqt depressing...depressing posts kartaa rehtaa haiii - Mujheiii tou isss kiii fikar lagg gaiii haiii ! :(

well they can kiss Pakistan's ***, this is nothing but a pipe dream, Afghanistan is in no state to make such claims

@Pakistani Exile

You think the so called green eyed generation is a joke?

green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic1.jpg

Mr Sher Malang stoked up who he is. I never taunted the suffering of the Afghan people, but the fact that this coward JCOS ran away from his country when his nation needed him the most, now he is back and talking crap about a nation that gave him refuge so he can live to talk crap about us.

Haha Afghans are a mix of Isreali and Aryan races, we are born physical superior, with green, brown or blue eyes.

And our superiority is well known throughout your history.

This should be a lesson for us
I want pakistan to concentrate on itself rather than becomming thekay dar-e-Islam
Thekay-dar of the Muslim world .
Just look at these ungrateful Sobs..

he must be influenced by afghan hashish

Haha Afghans are a mix of Isreali and Aryan races, we are born physical superior, with green, brown or blue eyes.

And our superiority is well known throughout your history.

Aryan theory is bogus
There is no evidence of Israelites (Middle eastern Jews don't have green eyes) ever coming to Afghanistan, of all places.

@Armstrong

Calm down you Kashmiri infiltrator, how dare you mexican call thyself equal to us indigenous people. :D

Back
Top Bottom