What's new

Afghani JCOS, claims Sindh river as Pak-Afghan border.

Well for one , the Lion of Panjshir was also trained in Pakistan . @Armstrong Still a strong believer in " Afghan war " ? :D

I know that Massoud was trained in Pakistan - During the time of Bhutto along with Rabbani & Hikmatyar ! :D

But I still believe the reasons to be good enough even if the execution wasn't !

@Ravi Nair

Our involvement in Afghanistan maybe one of the biggest mistakes in our history. United States would not have allowed the Soviets to pincer through to the Arabian sea to control the Hormoez, it would have lead to a WW-III.

Russian butchery of the Afghan people should not have been our concern. We destroyed our economy and stability for the falsehood of 'brotherhood'.

@Armstrong | Even sometimes, brothers need to be spanked.

I've tried spanking @Secur so many times but his butt is more like a mass of gelatin then a human 'behind' & so most of the time time it looks like as if I'm spanking a tabla ! :(

Yeh waisee bhiii baaz nahin aataaa ! :mad:

The happy news is that Afghanis have learned nothing, they have a Joint Chiefs of Staff who instead of solving Afghanistan's problems, and fighting the Taliban is dreaming about the Indus river....genius, no? :D

The principal psychoactive compound of " Cannabis sativa/indica " THC and certain mental disorders are known to induce " grandiose delusions " which results in such statements where the " influenced patient " doesn't recognize his limitations , exaggerates beyond all limits his talents/capacity in a manner unrealistic and believes in his invulnerability and invincibility and overestimates itself and underestimate others . I see nothing different here .

@Ravi Nair

Our involvement in Afghanistan maybe one of the biggest mistakes in our history. United States would not have allowed the Soviets to pincer through to the Arabian sea to control the Hormoez, it would have lead to a WW-III.

Russian butchery of the Afghan people should not have been our concern. We destroyed our economy and stability for the falsehood of 'brotherhood'.

Correct me on this, but it is also my understanding that political players in Pakistan benefited from the resulting radicalization process.

The principal psychoactive compound of " Cannabis sativa/indica " THC and certain mental disorders are known to induce " grandiose delusions " which results in such statements where the " influenced patient " doesn't recognize his limitations , exaggerates beyond all limits his talents/capacity in a manner unrealistic and believes in his invulnerability and invincibility and overestimates itself and underestimate others . I see nothing different here .

These hash addicts were firing Scuds at us under the THC effect. Did you forget?

Correct me on this, but it is also my understanding that political players in Pakistan benefited from the resulting radicalization process.

Zia did, big time and we paid big time.

Ask him to support that claim even a few hundred kms outside of Kabul - Tooo hii baraiii baaat haiii ! :lol:

To be honest, I don't get the so called bravery of the Taliban.

So far they shot a 14 year old girl in the face, and now they tried to blow up a school.

What a prick...I guess our police and paramilitary will be more than enough to crush ANA ....Pak army;s involvment will be an overkill for ANA ...lol

So far they shot a 14 year old girl in the face, and now they tried to blow up a school.

They are effective fighting force, though morally animals.

The Taliban is a splinter group of dozens upon dozens of organization; the TTP in itself is more of a franchise organization with different elements acting independently from each other & the same is the case of the Afghan Taliban - They are, in turn, both different to each other !

Besides its not about the bravery of the Taliban its the failure of the NATO, ISAF & the Afghan Forces after nearly 13 years of this war to even control most of Afghanistan & they - the Afghan JCOS - is thinking of extending the border up to Sindh !

And the Taliban are the premier guerilla fighting force there ever was but with the morals & ethics of barbarians !

And they and Imran khan were asking for open border between Afghanistan and Pakistan :disagree:

Are u kidding me Habibi..let the Americans leave, most of the ANA troops will resort to desertion !!!

I thought he was implying that in a way & talking about the Taliban being an effective fighting force ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom