What's new

Afghani JCOS, claims Sindh river as Pak-Afghan border.

Are u kidding me Habibi..let the Americans leave, most of the ANA troops will resort to desertion !!!

They will, since they are still loyal to their warlords and not to a command and control structure.

Zia did, big time and we paid big time.

In a way, that explains Modi mania in India. Admittedly, he is an effective administrator, so that means in a sea of ineffeciency, his attractiveness to Indian voters increases.

He has effectively turned the Hindutva into an extension of himself. He has become the BJP.

I often hear from Pakistanis how would we deal with this Hindu extremist. The fact is, we had Desai and Vajpayee who were supposed to be Hindu extremists, but did more in terms of Indo-Pak relations.

The concern with Modi is that he fancies himself to be a domineering figure, always talks in hyper-masculine tone.

I am as suspicious of the R.S.S. types as the Islamist types.

Religion and politics is not supposed to be brought up in social parties. And they do not mix together well either.

In a way, that explains Modi mania in India. Admittedly, he is an effective administrator, so that means in a sea of ineffeciency, his attractiveness to Indian voters increases.

He has effectively turned the Hindutva into an extension of himself. He has become the BJP.

I often hear from Pakistanis how would we deal with this Hindu extremist. The fact is, we had Desai and Vajpayee who were supposed to be Hindu extremists, but did more in terms of Indo-Pak relations.

The concern with Modi is that he fancies himself to be a domineering figure, always talks in hyper-masculine tone.

Religion and politics is not supposed to be brought up in social parties. And they do not mix together well either.

Thats your issue to deal with. We will deal with modi in exactly the same language and at exactly the same frequency he talks to us.

Afghanistan doesn't lack schumuks trained in india and US to avert public eyes from real issues karzai is also one of them. I read an article in WP stating AQ is getting stronger globally ? What the heck was US doing in Af'tan for last one decade?
Dreams to get the afghan war spilled into pakistan was the motivating force behind indian investments and US continued presence in kabul but now when they and their allies have realized this plan is not gonna work they want to put the things on slow burner while making internal Pak environment more favorable with the help of front men like altaf hussain and fazal ullah.

I guess we Pakistani's should adopt a NO BULLSHIT policy now and to make our intent clear just get this JCOS brutally murdered and hanged in kabul.

ISI's kill wing is on holidays for quite a while now so lets have some news to celebrate plus 2014 is going to very eventful so we better oil the rusty components of our kill machine.

Thats your issue to deal with. We will deal with modi in exactly the same language and at exactly the same frequency he talks to us.

Your avatar.....

Man, I still think about what Hasan did.

He was such a brave guy. I am sure his parents would miss him and are proud of him at the same time.

We are perhaps world's most stupidest nation. We help people that want to harm us.

Lets leave him to the Afghan taliban. He has to first defeat them, then think of changing border lines.
:sniper:

Opinion of Karzai government doesn't matter.. he is only an interim PM representing American view of Afghanistan. Once Americans flee out, real Afghan Government would be formed who most possibly be formed under Mullah Omer. Now in reality matters the most is what Mollah Omar and his government believes and they certainly don't see any disputes with Pakistan.

Opinion of Karzai government doesn't matter.. he is only an interim PM representing American view of Afghanistan. Once Americans flee out, real Afghan Government would be formed who most possibly be formed under Mullah Omer. Now in reality matters the most is what Mollah Omar and his government believes and they certainly don't see any disputes with Pakistan.

There is a leak apparently, from Robert Gates that apparently the Americans tried to manipulate the Afghan elections to oust Karzai.

If he was an American puppet, Karzai has clearly fallen foul of his paymaster. That also explains his confrontational attitude towards negotiations.

Lets leave him to the Afghan taliban. He has to first defeat them, then think of changing border lines.
:sniper:

I am calling a divided Afghanistan. With aegis of the current government restricted to Kabul.

There is a leak apparently, from Robert Gates that apparently the Americans tried to manipulate the Afghan elections to oust Karzai.

If he was an American puppet, Karzai has clearly fallen foul of his paymaster. That also explains his confrontational attitude towards negotiations.

I am calling a divided Afghanistan. With aegis of the current government restricted to Kabul.

He has been called the 'Mayor of Kabul' instead of President of Afghanistan.

What is the revelance about talking India's politics here...
Want some pat on head?

What is the revelance about talking India's politics here...
Want some pat on head?

What is the relevancy of you posting about my relevancy of the post.

When we are all in a way speaking irrelevant.

Ponder that question my friend. How relevant was that question in terms of relevancy to your relevancy question?

I heard that @Sher Malang applied for the Afghan National Army but in the physical fitness test even most of the women managed to do more Push Ups than him - Naaak katvaaa diii tuuu neiii rora ! :(

He should consult the Mayor of Kabul before making a statement about Pakistan. Afghan Army couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag if it came to war. LoL better keep of the chars general sahib.

I heard that @Sher Malang applied for the Afghan National Army but in the physical fitness test even most of the women managed to do more Push Ups than him - Naaak katvaaa diii tuuu neiii rora ! :(

Haan bhai kiya karien humain toh kahin bhi kam kaj nahi mil raha :( suna hai aj kal tumhara acha time chal raha hai?

What is the relevancy of you posting about my relevancy of the post.

When we are all in a way speaking irrelevant.

Ponder that question my friend. How relevant was that question in terms of relevancy to your relevancy question?

Nothing.... I was just reading some posts about Afgan-Pakistan matters & bang an Indian comments here about Modi & Indian Dooms days & god knows what .... So I just ask a question about his posts revelance ... you mad now??

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom