What's new

Afghan wants 150 Battle tanks and 1 Squadron of Attack choppers from India

good luck to Indians arjuns and that chopper you recently made. market after all for you, utility for afghans, and knowledge for Pakistan about weapon system, it's a win win win deal. :enjoy:

good luck to Indians arjuns and that chopper you recently made. market after all for you, utility for afghans, and knowledge for Pakistan about weapon system, it's a win win win deal. :enjoy:

Sorry to break your wet-dreams !!
What Afghanistan has asked for; and what is being considered, is just some old surplus material.

Well you are wrong in 2 counts.
Afghanistan wants the surplus materials not Arjun.
And Pakistan doesn't have the in depth knowledge you are claiming she has and even if it does knowing and stopping the thing is whole another game.

I wasn't comparing Afghans with Pakistani, as I did not wish to insult Afghans.

Read my post again Mr dumb:agree:...seems like you got your PhD in trolling or you have an acute comprehension problem.:woot:

American Pakistani said:
Stop comparing yourself with Chinese...you have no right to insult them.

And do read China Pakistani history with whom you seem to believe you share same religion, race, language, food, culture, political system, music etc

China & Pakistan both have their unique culture, food, traditions & music. Both countries are land of historical civilization which the bhartees(The people of bharat) can only dream of. I don't wanna go in details otherwise your trolling will succeed.

to find out when and at whose orders you ''helped'' china just few years after proposing an anti china alliance to tauba tauba - India!

Orders...lol.:omghaha: Sorry mr dumb your indian propaganda nonsense history is limited to india only. Pakistan was the first country to accept China as a country when major world including the west was criticizing them. As for anti-China alliance this is what your indian army has taught you...Pakistan thought South Tibet was indian territory & so it stood with india later on Pakistan realize that South Tibet was actually China's historical land occupied by indians just like IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. Learn some facts before f@rting up the thread with indian army nonsense propaganda.:crazy:

You are indeed a fanboy, and the Chinese will fight Indians to the last of you.

As i said in my last post no one gives a flying fcuk of what you think.:sarcastic:

no they dont have to coz. these tanks are already made and in reserve.

The Project started in 1972 (Wikipedia) and uptill now only 124 tanks are in service.
So the Afghans will have to wait pretty long for their tanks.

The only Muslim nation worth India's friendship :cheers:
Nhi re.. many more are there.. we have Iran, Indonesia, almost the entire middle east, Egypt...as a matter of fact I cannot possibly visualize India as an enemy to any nation, not even Pakistan.Sure, we have these occasional hazards, but then we have occasional cyclones too in our east coast and that does not make the Indian ocean our enemy.

Back
Top Bottom