What's new

Afghan VP Amrullah Saleh: Pleasant meeting with NSA Ajit Doval. We discussed the enemy

You're free to believe that.
2. If you don't care, then you wouldn't mention it. Apparently, your government cares, Speaking of Afghans, you're greatly depended on Afghan trade, you exported more than a billion to Afghan so, the trade with Afghanistan is in your favor, you're doing no service to Afghanistan either so don't act like god father. Clearly, you aren't. You're not the main stakeholder in the peacetalks, the peacetalks happens in Qatar, which makes Qatar a bigger stakeholder than Pakistan, which is even behind the US lead coalition. Not to mention how Iran perceives these actions. India may not be a large stakeholder in the Afghan peace process, but why should we care, it's not our mess. Also, Saleh is next in line to the Presidency. He's too big for Pakistan to put on a leash.
3. The US will leave, but I don't think they will leave on Talibans term. Which is exactly what this whole deal is about. The US will stay either as long as Taliban gets eliminated or the Taliban arrive at a deal on US terms. Which given the whole geopolitical situations in ME and Asia is fantastic news for India.
and i can summrise your long story in one line

afghans can not live without pakistan a month . pakistan can live without afghans 1000 years

if amrrulla has to take oxygen from doogling doval then the end is near.

You're free to believe that.
2. If you don't care, then you wouldn't mention it. Apparently, your government cares, Speaking of Afghans, you're greatly depended on Afghan trade, you exported more than a billion to Afghan so, the trade with Afghanistan is in your favor, you're doing no service to Afghanistan either so don't act like god father. Clearly, you aren't. You're not the main stakeholder in the peacetalks, the peacetalks happens in Qatar, which makes Qatar a bigger stakeholder than Pakistan, which is even behind the US lead coalition. Not to mention how Iran perceives these actions. India may not be a large stakeholder in the Afghan peace process, but why should we care, it's not our mess. Also, Saleh is next in line to the Presidency. He's too big for Pakistan to put on a leash.
3. The US will leave, but I don't think they will leave on Talibans term. Which is exactly what this whole deal is about. The US will stay either as long as Taliban gets eliminated or the Taliban arrive at a deal on US terms. Which given the whole geopolitical situations in ME and Asia is fantastic news for India.
Meri jan meray dost pakistan export is 1billion but we can live without that billion now tell me can the afghans live without that? No their whole trade is something like 700m. So we dont depend on them but Afghanistan will depend on Pakistan till the end of this world.
2. Pakistan is a big player in the peace talk, we are one of those who made it happen and the outcome will mostly be in our favor.We dont care if US maintains a small presence as they wont be able to do anything, Talibans are now becoming to big for them. How long will they fight this war? They are packing up.
The bottom line is we have enough leverage over the main stakeholders in Afg that we wont let things go sideways against the policy to the Pakistani state in regarding Afghanistan doesn't matter if its saleh we can always pull the strings and show him his place. He'll never be to big for Pakistan. But you're entitled to your own views and i know you will disagree so lets agree to disagree shall we?.

I am a big fan of Amarullah Saleh. This fellow is an evolved personality very active in Ahemad Shas masi's army and rose to the position of Afghan intelligence chief. He was involved in many intelligence operations in Pakistan. He has the friends across the world ranging from Pakistan to white house. He is a tough guy. Very very tough.
He was refuge in Pakistan and still lot of his family members are in Pakistan.

Afghanistan has destroyed it self while trying to destroy pakistan.

So how many schools and colleges Afghanistan has today... I think 30/ 0

2 or 3 hospitals with pretty much nursing care level facilities

Also, Saleh is next in line to the Presidency. He's too big for Pakistan to put on a leash.
I won't correct you on your rest of garbage but let me tell you that,by current Afghan power sharing formula a miniority ethnic Tajik won't walk into Arg as president any time soon.

india placed its bet on the Zionist-West, and this is why they thump their chests like a bunch of baboons.

Well then, Pakistanis, would you brave enough to go all in with your faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah? Or would rather bring back the likes of nawaz, zardari, bilawal or diesel-mullah, and witness your destruction? It is crunch time, and if you feel disillusioned and helpless, it is because you have been sitting around wasting your time and not approaching the Noble Qur'an with sincerity in your hearts.

Time has opened a window of opportunity for Pakistanis, in which Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has granted you as a nation a leader who is honest. Now HE awaits to see whether you Pakistanis are honest to Allah, and fight and oppose the munafiqs that want to grab power in Islamabad, or whether you would hide behind "waiting for a savior" nonsense.

It is time to stand up for Imaan, walk the path ... the Sunnah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

Snakes always hibernate in the winter together. All lovey dovey in the winter and when summer comes they meet there end.
As you brought Snakes into equation.... India is Python, Pak is Cobra and Afg is Black mamba... Ok you should be happy...
india placed its bet on the Zionist-West, and this is why they thump their chests like a bunch of baboons.

Well then, Pakistanis, would you brave enough to go all in with your faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah? Or would rather bring back the likes of nawaz, zardari, bilawal or diesel-mullah, and witness your destruction? It is crunch time, and if you feel disillusioned and helpless, it is because you have been sitting around wasting your time and not approaching the Noble Qur'an with sincerity in your hearts.

Time has opened a window of opportunity for Pakistanis, in which Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has granted you as a nation a leader who is honest. Now HE awaits to see whether you Pakistanis are honest to Allah, and fight and oppose the munafiqs that want to grab power in Islamabad, or whether you would hide behind "waiting for a savior" nonsense.

It is time to stand up for Imaan, walk the path ... the Sunnah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.
Out of curiosity, are you moulavi??

As you brought Snakes into equation.... India is Python, Pak is Cobra and Afg is Black mamba... Ok you should be happy...

Out of curiosity, are you moulavi??

Pakistan is no snake we defend our territory like mongoose does and size and venom of snake doesn't matter.

The discussed the enemy and then... India rejects Afghanistan's new ambassador to New Delhi Farid Mamondzi.

1610974743263.png

Back
Top Bottom