What's new

Afghan VP Amrullah Saleh: Pleasant meeting with NSA Ajit Doval. We discussed the enemy

Both countries have a common enemy in the shape of women.

It was a big chance for pak to eliminate this indian terrorist mastermind inside Afghanistan just like US assassinated Qasem Sulimani
Nobody even knew such a visit was taking place, we only came to know after. Doval is not Sulaimani and Pakistan is definitely not the US.
Too scared to even name the enemy?
Keeping the diplomatic language and also to keep the 'enemies' guessing.

Nobody even knew such a visit was taking place, we only came to know after. Doval is not Sulaimani and Pakistan is definitely not the US.

I disagree with you man. The meeting was happening in kabul. Like some 30 countries would probably have the correct information including Pakistan about this meeting, when its happening, day,time and i wouldn't be surprised if different agencies know what they talked about.
2. Saleh is probably no threat, that's why he's still in that position. Pakistan has more to loose after eliminating him than to gain. We need a trustworthy govt in Afg, not a blood hungry one after all he's a nobody, his days are numbered i doubt he would stay in afg once US leaves. The best part will be when he will face his indian friends after the successful doha deal. The promises he's making today are not so reliable.

Last edited:
saleh is twitter troll nothing more since years and years

filmeen kam dekha ker everyone know he is there and he is not tom cruse

I disagree with you man. The meeting was happening in kabul. Like some 30 countries would probably have the correct information included Pakistan about this meeting, when its happening, day,time and i wouldn't be surprised if different agencies know what they were talked about.
2. Saleh is probably no threat, that's why he's still in that position. Pakistan has more to loose after eliminating him than to gain. We need a trustworthy govt in Afg, not a blood hungry one after all he's a nobody, his days are numbered i doubt he would stay in afg once US leaves.
1. I doubt it, it's not an announced official visit. And if those "different agencies" can know what they talked about, then such a meeting wouldn't take place. We do have agencies that work to make sure of that.

2. Everyone in Afg govt is a threat to the Taliban. If Pakistan or Afg Talib could've taken him out that easily then he would be dead (and you guys have tried) when he was the Internal security chief. There is zero trust in the Afghan government towards Taliban lest their supporters like Pakistan. Also, the whole US leaving stuff, don't be too sure. There's a new guy in White House. He is diametrically opposite of Trumps idea of disengaging from all conflicts,

PS : Do check why Afghan President refused to meet Zalmei Khalilzad recently. Add to that, Naughty boy Qatar suddenly became Habibi with Saudis and the rest of GCC, all not too well for those Afghan terrorists.

Indian boys clinging to salehs!

desperate times for supa powa 2021!
There's a new guy in White House. He is diametrically opposite of Trumps idea of disengaging from all conflicts,
the new guy will be forced to disengage and divert resources towards the new enemy china! so yeh i think us will leave afg and taliban will become the ruler and they might even hang yindoo pets like saleh from their balls and wrap their body in tiranga!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I doubt it, it's not an announced official visit. And if those "different agencies" can know what they talked about, then such a meeting wouldn't take place. We do have agencies that work to make sure of that.

2. Everyone in Afg govt is a threat to the Taliban. If Pakistan or Afg Talib could've taken him out that easily then he would be dead (and you guys have tried) when he was the Internal security chief. There is zero trust in the Afghan government towards Taliban lest their supporters like Pakistan. Also, the whole US leaving stuff, don't be too sure. There's a new guy in White House. He is diametrically opposite of Trumps idea of disengaging from all conflicts,

PS : Do check why Afghan President refused to meet Zalmei Khalilzad recently. Add to that, Naughty boy Qatar suddenly became Habibi with Saudis and the rest of GCC, all not too well for those Afghan terrorists.
1. As i said and i stand by it like 30agencies would've had the info about their meeting.
2. Nobody cares if there is trust or not at the end of the day Afg depends on pak and not Ind, we have grater bond with many stakeholders in Afg and not India, we are the main stakeholder in afg peace process because we have maintained leverage over many important people in afg. India is a nobody and nobody cares what saleh says he's a lap dog of his master's sitting in US, he's a troll who doesn't even have any credibility not even his tweets are credible. Making fake videos and blaming it on talibans and Pakistan is his full time job and once every things gets in order his own masters will pull his leash and tell him to respect the Pakistani govt and military.
3.okay even if the doha deal collapse still how long will US stay in afg? One day or another US WILL LEVAE and i tell you man even Joe is in no mood to stay in afg. Yes he'll make sure that their is a govt in afg which includes talibs as well so this is mostly what Pakistan wants.

It was a big chance for pak to eliminate this indian terrorist mastermind inside Afghanistan just like US assassinated Qasem Sulimani
Pakistan had a better chance to eliminate him when he was in Pakistan for 7 years uncover.

Ajit Doval meets with Prez Ghani, CEO Abdullah, NSA Mohib and VP Saleh amd other senior officials.

I am a big fan of Amarullah Saleh. This fellow is an evolved personality very active in Ahemad Shas masi's army and rose to the position of Afghan intelligence chief. He was involved in many intelligence operations in Pakistan. He has the friends across the world ranging from Pakistan to white house. He is a tough guy. Very very tough.

Don't make the mistake of leaving these snakes unscathed when the time comes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajit Doval meets with Prez Ghani, CEO Abdullah, NSA Mohib and VP Saleh amd other senior officials.

Here I was thinking that india is the hyper-power of the universe and multiverse yet the indians themselves are now claiming that they need afghan help to try to take on more than 7x smaller Pakistan............ :disagree:............that too when the Afghans need Pakistan to feed and cloth them them too............:disagree:

Don't make the mistake of leaving these snakes unscathed when the time comes...

The ambitious Doval is definitely repeating the same history of what happened to USSR & US/NATO-Contractors. India promised several times for a support through deployment of Indian Army or it may be in shape of more of R&AW along with contractors aka ISIS etc but in the end, the results will be the same of those came to Afghanistan before unwantedly. Since the Ghani regime is breathing last days and don't want to accept Afghanistan Peace Treaty, both of the parties will try anything to keep their presence for their own reasons and in the meantime, they will be treated but unpleasantly or contrary to their plans.
Send in the boys

Let's wait for an expected move by them.... if I say.

1. As i said and i stand by it like 30agencies would've had the info about their meeting.
2. Nobody cares if there is trust or not at the end of the day Afg depends on pak and not Ind, we have grater bond with many stakeholders in Afg and not India, we are the main stakeholder in afg peace process because we have maintained leverage over many important people in afg. India is a nobody and nobody cares what saleh says he's a lap dog of his master's sitting in US, he's a troll who doesn't even have any credibility not even his tweets are credible. Making fake videos and blaming it on talibans and Pakistan is his full time job and once every things gets in order his own masters will pull his leash and tell him to respect the Pakistani govt and military.
3.okay even if the doha deal collapse still how long will US stay in afg? One day or another US WILL LEVAE and i tell you man even Joe is in no mood to stay in afg. Yes he'll make sure that their is a govt in afg which includes talibs as well so this is mostly what Pakistan wants.
You're free to believe that.
2. If you don't care, then you wouldn't mention it. Apparently, your government cares, Speaking of Afghans, you're greatly depended on Afghan trade, you exported more than a billion to Afghan so, the trade with Afghanistan is in your favor, you're doing no service to Afghanistan either so don't act like god father. Clearly, you aren't. You're not the main stakeholder in the peacetalks, the peacetalks happens in Qatar, which makes Qatar a bigger stakeholder than Pakistan, which is even behind the US lead coalition. Not to mention how Iran perceives these actions. India may not be a large stakeholder in the Afghan peace process, but why should we care, it's not our mess. Also, Saleh is next in line to the Presidency. He's too big for Pakistan to put on a leash.
3. The US will leave, but I don't think they will leave on Talibans term. Which is exactly what this whole deal is about. The US will stay either as long as Taliban gets eliminated or the Taliban arrive at a deal on US terms. Which given the whole geopolitical situations in ME and Asia is fantastic news for India.

Back
Top Bottom