What's new

Afghan Taliban simultaneously assault 12 provinces, seize military equipment including Tanks

Kuch arsey wait karo ye media cell bhi band ho jana hy
100 main se 2 3 log hain Fb pe jo inka propoganda ankhain band kar k share kar rahe hote hain. Un ko jitna b samjhao, they dont listen. I think they are paid by their masters

100 main se 2 3 log hain Fb pe jo inka propoganda ankhain band kar k share kar rahe hote hain. Un ko jitna b samjhao, they dont listen. I think they are paid by their masters
Most actually have written in their bio that they are social media team members

I don't know how hypocrite Pakistanis on PDF get happy at ANA getting killed while crying in threads when same taliban kill Pakistani soldiers. koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai

One force is trying to bring some order and other force is simply there to create chaos.

Only Nawaz Sharif can speak like this.

what are you smoking? the last time I visited Pakistan which wasn't too long ago, it was doin' juuuuuuuuuuust fine...and I've go to every center since family is far wide and spread out, karachi, lahore, pindi, peshawar, quetta...I didn't see mini-afganistan anywhere.

layoff that nawazo nasha man, crap's playin' with your head! :laugh:

Yes nothing wrong with Pakistan. Apart from the fact that HDI now is lower then even Bangladesh and India.

Yes nothing wrong with Pakistan. Apart from the fact that HDI now is lower then even Bangladesh and India.
think you can thank your noora and your zardari for that...

This have to do with terrorism and lawlessness which army responsible for.
suuuuuuure it is...we saw how effective your civilian "elected" government was when it came to restoring law and order against the chottu gang in rajanpur now didn't we??? who did they have to call to restore peace? who?

still waiting for your wisdom on these question...I'm not gonna let this go dude, meri to buri adat hay chor ko chor kay ghar pohnchanay ki! :laugh:
smartselectimage_2018-05-17-22-23-22-png.475090

I don't know how hypocrite Pakistanis on PDF get happy at ANA getting killed while crying in threads when same taliban kill Pakistani soldiers. koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai

One force is trying to bring some order and other force is simply there to create chaos.
Well are they the same Taliban? Are the Afghan Taliban attacking Pakistan? As far as I understand no. It was the TTP and certain others (some of whom disaffected from the Afghan Taliban) who were/are attacking Pakistan.

LOL can you believe this sh!t? 17 years folks. According to that horse face American general John Nicholson the Afghans are winning and Pakistani Pashtun are ISIS.
He looks like a 3rd grade Yankee actor, who gets 1 or 2 minutes role and try to fit all their acting skills in those 1 or 2 minutes.
For Yankees it's all acting.

This have to do with terrorism and lawlessness which army responsible for.
Terrorism and Lawlessness id the responsibility of State not army and Pakistan is a unique country in which they involved army to get the job done because State failed to do her job. Give me example other then Afghanistan where army is used for that. Give me any western nations example because we so called following western democracy. For the first time in my life i will cast vote for Musharraf if he appointed anyone in my area in Karachi.

agree
but do remeber the same ANA۔openly says it will liberate occupied KPK and Baluchistan

Back
Top Bottom