What's new

Afghan Taliban simultaneously assault 12 provinces, seize military equipment including Tanks

I don't know how hypocrite Pakistanis on PDF get happy at ANA getting killed while crying in threads when same taliban kill Pakistani soldiers. koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai

One force is trying to bring some order and other force is simply there to create chaos.

Afghans are our enemy and act like our enemy, the Afghans hate us

So fuc em!!!!

Pakistan must look after our own, our foreign relations for the most must be to the benefit of the Pakistani nation

We hate Indian's, we hate afghans we hste anyone who wishes us ill

I hope the Afghans get an eternitys worth of misery heaped upon them

Afghans are our enemy and act like our enemy, the Afghans hate us

So fuc em!!!!

Pakistan must look after our own, our foreign relations for the most must be to the benefit of the Pakistani nation

We hate Indian's, we hate afghans we hste anyone who wishes us ill

I hope the Afghans get an eternitys worth of misery heaped upon them

I don't care what happen in Afghanistan but same taliban have turned Pakistan in to mini-Afghanistan.

Report 4 explosions just being heard in Jalalabad

I don't care what happen in Afghanistan but same taliban have turned Pakistan in to mini-Afghanistan.
What is same Taliban here? Hello stop is USA policy they are 2 different people.

Report 4 explosions just being heard in Jalalabad

What is same Taliban here? Hello stop is USA policy they are 2 different people.

They are same people. Same views, same tactics. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pakistan by supporting these elements against Afghan state in 80's have turned Pakistan in to mini-afghanistan.

They are same people. Same views, same tactics. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pakistan by supporting these elements against Afghan state in 80's have turned Pakistan in to mini-afghanistan.

What wake up wake up? we are already awake. Did Pakistan asked USA to come in Afghanistan and fight a war? Are we providing any type of support to Taliban? If we are then plz give evidence of it. Bloody yankeez lost this war due to their own incompetency and then blame the shit on us.

Why fight a war if you cannot win it. Super power USA. What power is USA it cannot win a war in 17 years. WTF is this. It has been 17 years.

What wake up wake up? we are already awake. Did Pakistan asked USA to come in Afghanistan and fight a war? Are we providing any type of support to Taliban? If we are then plz give evidence of it. Bloody yankeez lost this war due to their own incompetency and then blame the fucking shit on us.

Why fight a war if you cannot win it. Super power USA. What power is USA it cannot win a war in 17 years. WTF is this. It has been 17 years.

What do you want Americans to do? Genocide? Did mighty Pakistani army win the war? At least Americans don't get blown up in their own country.

What do you want Americans to do? Genocide? Did mighty Pakistani army win the war? At least Americans don't get blown in their own country.

Where has Pakistan Army not won wars and USA has one wars. Name one war USA has won?

Taliban have not done anything to Pakistan, we already are a conservative population and that is reflected in our country

Rather than cry about it we should embrace it and go after the trash who wish to impose upon us uber liberalism

They are muslims, who are you to distribute certificates of Hell. Everything has its limit so does the patriotism.
agreed on civilians killed; they are not at fault, why should they go to hell. but not so sure about afghan soldiers who are literally acting like american/nato stooges for hire.

agreed on civilians killed; they are not at fault, why should they go to hell. but not so sure about afghan soldiers who are literally acting like american/nato stooges for hire.
True. The same applies to Indian Muslims serving in Indian army, they are traitors nothing more.

The people fighting against foreign infidel occupants are true mujaheddin and Indeed thats a true holly war. You cant compare them with Khawarij of Pakistan who are justifying killings of innocent Muslims.

I don't know how hypocrite Pakistanis on PDF get happy at ANA getting killed while crying in threads when same taliban kill Pakistani soldiers. koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai

One force is trying to bring some order and other force is simply there to create chaos.
Udhar, chalay jao

Hahaha Loy Afghanistan @pak-marine

what are you smoking? the last time I visited Pakistan which wasn't too long ago, it was doin' juuuuuuuuuuust fine...and I've go to every center since family is far wide and spread out, karachi, lahore, pindi, peshawar, quetta...I didn't see mini-afganistan anywhere.

layoff that nawazo nasha man, crap's playin' with your head! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom