What's new

Afghan Taliban Gen. Mubeen about Imran Khan comments

IK merely enunciated the conditions, under which Pakistan would be ready to recognize Taliban government. He had all the right to say this. Of course, it is Taliban's choice to accept these conditions, or not.

Incidentally, these are the same conditions, which China, Russia, and other countries, sympathetic with Taliban government, are placing.

Last edited:
will ik for "inclusive" with likes of maryam or zardari? if not thenwhy would he expect taliban to firm govt with iranian cults or tajik?

We "elected" government. They "selected" members of government. Maryam and Zardari was not elected by people on federal level. You are an educated guy, have some senses.

Taliban will have to form an inclusive government with "Iranian cults and Tajiks" because it claim to be a group supported by and manned by all ethnicities of Afghanistan.

Are you more loyal to Taliban than Pakistan?
I am more loyal to Pakistan then Taliban or Iran or any other country for that matter ...I just don't want my PM to speak off internal politics about aghanistan ..because we have to face repercussion than.and do we like if Taliban comments about Pakistan internal matter? Certainly not ..so why provide them with excuse
Literaly a prime minister of a coalition government that has members from Baloch nationalists parties, Sindhi Nationalist Parties, Muhajir Centrist and Other Ethnically centered parties.
No they might have there own definition ? Is is written somewhere that they consider same nationalist like we ? For them they have forces heading by tajik and deputy PM and other post for different background..all I am saying whatever they do it's there matter ..why we have to speak ? And then later we scream to world we have nothing to do with them
Literaly a prime minister of a coalition government that has members from Baloch nationalists parties, Sindhi Nationalist Parties, Muhajir Centrist and Other Ethnically centered parties.
No they might have there own definition ? Is it written somewhere that they consider same nationalist like we ? For them they have forces heading by tajik and deputy PM and other post for different background..all I am saying whatever they do it's there matter ..why we have to speak ? And then later we scream to world we have nothing to do with them.
They might equate there tajik Abdullah Abdullah with our corrupt zardari Sindhi nationalist not someone from PML F .. or anp as pashtoon one rather then others ..this is just subjective

We "elected" government. They "selected" members of government. Maryam and Zardari was not elected by people on federal level. You are an educated guy, have some senses.

Taliban will have to form an inclusive government with "Iranian cults and Tajiks" because it claim to be a group supported by and manned by all ethnicities of Afghanistan.

so lets say we have an invasion where Zardaris and Nawazs are with occupiers and our hero IK throws out the occupier and now persian cults demands us to form a govt that includes Zardaris and Nawazs will you be ok with that?

we have to face repercussion than
They have more to lose, all we want is to prevent the continuation of the Afghan war, them not having all Afghans included in the governance will only lead to war.

I can bet that these Taliban would've commented for sure if we had zero Pashtuns in the government like they've zero Tajik Uzbek in their government.
i can bet you are more loyal to persian cult than Pakistan!

lets just throw some bs statement on each other!
do you even know the meaning of inclusive govt?
include persian cults and those who favored occupation is the definition according to Pakistan Iran or other who supported the occupation!

We'd have a problem with an inclusion of Tajiks and Uzbeks in Afghan government because we believe they're Shiites. While they're Hanafi Sunnis lol.

Funny thing is nobody except you believes in that

Everyone knows taji kand uzbeks are sunnis

No they might have there own definition ? Is is written somewhere that they consider same nationalist like we ? For them they have forces heading by tajik and deputy PM and other post for different background..all I am saying whatever they do it's there matter ..why we have to speak ? And then later we scream to world we have nothing to do with them
yes according to western ghulam in our fauji and political establishment Taliban should also follow what they are following like puppets!

A well deserved slap from Khan and those who think they actually won in Afghanistan. We should stay as far away from them as much we can bcz Taliban govt currently is facing a major economic collapse in next 2 months. Pakistan should be planning contingencies rather than teaching Afghans how to govern. War is all Afghans have ever known and soon they will return to old ways.

Yeah everyone in Fuaj is western ghulam except you.

history agree with me!

our faujis have served western interest and not that of Pakistan or Islam!
they supported invasion allowed Drones that murdered innocent women and children!

they made sure western puppets like nawaz and zardari formed govt and destroyed Pakistasn!

they worked with their western daddys and gave nros to corrupts and harmed Pakistan!

whats your counter argument?
A well deserved slap from Khan and those who think they actually won in Afghanistan. We should stay as far away from them as much we can bcz Taliban govt currently is facing a major economic collapse in next 2 months. Pakistan should be planning contingencies rather than teaching Afghans how to govern. War is all Afghans have ever known and soon they will return to old ways.
i am sure when Amerkay and the whole world was dropping bombs on poor Afghans you dreamed of Amrikay colony next to our country and now you are in disbelief that rag tag army defeated the whole world!

rather than hoping they fail its our duty as Muslims to help them they not just defeated the western might they did us a great favor by throwing out puppets who worked with out enemies to destory us! we owe them!

IK merely enunciated the conditiins, under which Pakistan would be ready to recognize Taliban government. He had all the right to say this. Of course, it is Taliban's choice to accept these conditions, or not.

Incidentally, these are the same conditions, which China, Russia, and other countries, sympathetic with Taliban government, are placing.

Pakistan has always been an easy target.

Back
Top Bottom