What's new

Afghan Taliban capture Pakistani soldiers in cross border attack

He must think that just because India has helped Afghanistan a bit, they are now "Superior" to the Afghans, they tend to do that, remember when Salar joined PDF an Indian wrote in his introduction thread that "I didn't know Afghan's were literate".

he is clearly out of his mind. those who help us they do by their own wish, nobody will be missed if they dont want to help us, but if they do we thank them and they must keep the dignity of their mouth. nobody is nobody's son and father.

@Sulaimani kaida
Watch your mouth buddy.Our relation with afghanistan is based on mutual interests and we need their friendship as much as they need our help.@Ahmed
I apologise you for the arrogance of my fellow indian,and i apologise you for the arrogance of my neighbour pakistani who said afghan national army is a bunch of terrorists(which jana and kakgeta missed to mention since the guy who said that is a pakistani)
Coming to the topic,any updates on who actually attacked pakistan army post and kidnapped soldiers?Is it confirmed that afghan taliban took responsibilty of this action?

@Sulaimani kaida
Watch your mouth buddy.Our relation with afghanistan is based on mutual interests and we need their friendship as much as they need our help.@Ahmed
I apologise you for the arrogance of my fellow indian,and i apologise you for the arrogance of my neighbour pakistani who said afghan national army is a bunch of terrorists(which jana and kakgeta missed to mention since the guy who said that is a pakistani)
Coming to the topic,any updates on who actually attacked pakistan army post and kidnapped soldiers?Is it confirmed that afghan taliban took responsibilty of this action?

thats fine buddy, it is the first person from india in this forum to have been like this, no need for appology, about the other guy who called our army as terrorists, it is ok,i took care of him myself, but perhaps the other pakistnai members didnt notice his remarks, kageeta and sis jana are respectable members and i have mutual respect with them.

He has gone back to Afghanistan, I expect him to return in September.

good for him, this is the best time in afghanistan, lots of fresh and tasty fruit coming from north of kabul, very cheap as well.

good for him, this is the best time in afghanistan, lots of fresh and tasty fruit coming from north of kabul, very cheap as well.

In the winters, his cousin brought some pistachios for me, truly heavenly....................

@Sulaimani kaida

Hey buddy, I am sorry for that. I did not expect everyone here to take the meaning in literal terms.

Over here, that notion is commonly (also) used for someone who has a strong positive influence over somebody else or something like that. Its kind of a "similie". Anyways I hope I could edit the post but its not there anymore.

Apologies to Ahmad in particular.

@Sulaimani kaida

I dint check notice that and on another note the word "bunch of terrorists" is not abusive like calling gutless people as Baaap of Afghans as we Pashtuns (Afghans) do not tolerate such language.

On another note our Afghan brothers can use the same word for our forces thats not an issue. It happens.

SO two words for you dont try to be very smart.

11 reached Pakistani consulate....Rest missing.

Off topic.

No, The daring "cross border" attacks by Taliban makes an impression that they do not recognise durrand line even now. The whole patch of pashtun population in Pak and AFG are the breeding and operating grounds for Taliban.

What was the case when they were in power. I have heard that even then they were not fully agreeing to that.

No, The daring "cross border" attacks by Taliban makes an impression that they do not recognise durrand line. What was the case when they were in power. I have heard that even then they were not fully agreeing to that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: then why they dint attack for the same reason during their rule and above all during last 9 years of war .

:tdown: get a life or if you are so keen to know then go to Taliban and ask them

No, The daring "cross border" attacks by Taliban makes an impression that they do not recognise durrand line even now. The whole patch of pashtun population in Pak and AFG are the breeding and operating grounds for Taliban.

What was the case when they were in power. I have heard that even then they were not fully agreeing to that.

Yes, you are right (bolded post) but who care what they think and want? they are a bunch of destroyers who destroy thier own country and kill their own people. it is very pathetic, what have good the taliban done to their own country apart from destruction and masacars to do to NWFP?

Back
Top Bottom