What's new

Afghan Taliban capture Pakistani soldiers in cross border attack

Not about this particular incidence but in general AFG pointing fingers at your nose every now and then in international community and blamming your country of supporting state violence in AFG, is nothing but the guts induced by having a mighty friend on its side, India.

Guts induced into Afghans by Gutless India ???????? My two cent. Indians uptill now have been and are being hiding behind earlier under the US skirt and when that skirt stated fluttering then now Indians are hiding behind Karzai's skirt.

Indians have NO guts at all to show eyes in Afghan land.

Get life man

@I am your fear:

Look i didnt watch the videos as they are too long,although i can roughly see what they are talking about from the titles. Are the Pashtoons the only peopole in Afghanistna? how about Majority of Afghanistna which is not pashtoon? have you ever bothered to ask yourself what those non pashtoons want? have you ever asked yourself what the pashtoons of pakistan want? do the pashtoons of pakistan want to be part of afghanistan? Afghanistna is not a one ethnic country, i cant understand why some people in this forum put everything according to the pashtoons whises only, pashtoons want this and they dont want that, they are happy and they are not happy, but how about the other people. let those ethno nationalsist want to say whatever they want, but the turth is something else.

Don't flatter yourself, that's just occasional rough patches that neighbour's have, otherwise we are investing US$ 500 million in Afghanistan per Annum and about 5 million Afghans are residing in Pakistan peacefully.

So what do you think about pashtunistan??? :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Baaap means father? i looked into dictionary but couldnt find it.

So what do you think about pashtunistan??? :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
I am a pashtoon so is jana, Taimi, Patriot, Waqas,Farhan and many more and none of us want pashtonistan..... Create one in Afghanistan we have no problem. Its ain't happening in my country. And do ask afghans before you go to afghanistan. Because if they didn't like your idea....they doo Kboom to you.

Baaap means father? i looked into dictionary but couldnt find it.

Yes Ahmad **** means father and this dir.ty man with a dir.ty(the One with that dirty Indian man which he now replaced it with Zardari pic) avatar was calling India as **** of Afghanistan. Thats why i fixed his mouth.

Just see we have censored this word on this forum so this man has added an extra A

Last edited:
Yes Ahmad **** means father and this dir.ty man with a dir.ty avatar was calling India as **** of Afghanistan. Thats why i fixed his mouth.

Just see we have censored this word on this forum so this man has added an extra A

thanks for translating this as i didnt know it. he is clearly a stupi*d man. he needs to come out of childish attitude(if he is not one).

thanks for translating this as i didnt know it. he is clearly a stupi*d man. he needs to come out of childish attitude(if he is not one).

He must think that just because India has helped Afghanistan a bit, they are now "Superior" to the Afghans, they tend to do that, remember when Salar joined PDF an Indian wrote in his introduction thread that "I didn't know Afghan's were literate".

Back
Top Bottom