What's new

Afghan talib kidnap indian engineers after ceasefire ends

minorities are happy and safe in india
:lol::rofl::lol: @hazzam :enjoy: nice joke @hazzam , i can show you lot of cases in India where extremist hindus terrorizing minorties (especially) Muslims in india for no reason, i visited india in 2008 in the your province of UP, and ask to the random muslims to how they feeling on living in India are they feeling secure or insecure and believe it or not most of the Muslims in india think that they feeling insecure/afraid and often telling me that if there were no partition in the subcontinent they are in the better position in india @hazzam :help::sarcastic:;)

:lol::rofl::lol: @hazzam :enjoy: nice joke @hazzam , i can show you lot of cases in India where extremist hindus terrorizing minorties (especially) Muslims in india for no reason, i visited india in 2008 in the your province of UP, and ask to the random muslims to how they feeling on living in India are they feeling secure or insecure and believe it or not most of the Muslims in india think that they feeling insecure/afraid and often telling me that if there were no partition in the subcontinent they are in the better position in india @hazzam :help::sarcastic:;)

Happiness is comparative,
None of them will go to Pakistan,

indian muslims are living in india from the last five thousand years . they are happy in india .earliar they were hindu later converted to islam ..
what the fcuk you're talking about @hazzam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you're contradicting yourself @hazzam :devil: before 1400 year there were no Muslims in all over the world @hazzam :crazy::crazy::crazy: Islam means muslims (vise versa) @hazzam :blah::blah: :blah:
i can show lots links that they are feeling insecure/afraid from extremist hinduvata terrorist organizations like RSS and other terrorist hinduvata oganizatios @hazzam

what the fcuk you're talking about @hazzam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you're contradicting yourself @hazzam :devil: before 1400 year there were no Muslims in all over the world @hazzam :crazy::crazy::crazy: Islam means muslims (vise versa) @hazzam :blah::blah: :blah:
i can show lots links that they are feeling insecure/afraid from extremist hinduvata terrorist organizations like RSS and other terrorist hinduvata oganizatios @hazzam

are bhai islam aane ke pahle tum log hindu the , bad me muslman ban gaye . seedhi si baat hai ki india ke musalman pakistan nahi jayenge . waise khush hai kyonki unko constitution se sare rights hai . pakistan ke hindu india me chale a rahe hai , 4 crore bangladeshi bhi india me hain.

are bhai islam aane ke pahle tum log hindu the , bad me muslman ban gaye . seedhi si baat hai ki india ke musalman pakistan nahi jayenge . waise khush hai kyonki unko constitution se sare rights hai . pakistan ke hindu india me chale a rahe hai , 4 crore bangladeshi bhi india me hain.
Me and my forefathers were living in India for thousands of years but migrated to Pakistan so your point is stupid ...

Furthermore, it is not about whether they are migrating or not ,,, it is about whether they feel secure in India or not ...

Talking always a shit you @$$hole our ancestors is always comes from Arab, iran and central Asia those were always Hindus lots from those countries peoples believes in the previous god religions like Christian jews and other religions you damn fool @hazzam

Its time for indians to leave afghanistan. Taliban seems angry with indians.

70% afghanistan is in control of talibs so they are doing the duty as well.
Indians are there to do business / make money...we have no interests in getting military there,
Whoever is in power will get their share and business will go on as usual.......

aaj government to khilate hain kal taliban ko khilayenge but baniye paise zarur banayenge

better you read history first ,
pakistanis invaded princely state of jammu and kashmir in 1948 , after invasion king of jammu and kashmir signed treaty of accession with india . then only indian army went there , if raza had signed treaty earlier scenario would have been different
same thing was done in kargil in the name of mujahids , who was there ? northern light infantry .
Your so called KING had no right to invite you as he was illegal without the consent of the PEOPLE of Kashmir. Why dont you abide by the 2 UN Resolutions on Kashmir? Your own Mr Nehru had promised a plebiscite in Kashmir, why dont you implement that ? How long will you murder people of Kashmir with pellet guns ?

Clear dichotomy. On one hand, you folks say that the Taliban doesn't represent true Islam. On the other hand, you support them in their religious oppression and violence.

And a lot of Muslims attack the others too, and make them feel insecure in India.
Just last month, a guy was killed by thet girls parents for being in love with a Muslim girl, in Delhi.

Just last month, a guy was killed by thet girls parents for being in love with a Muslim girl, in Delhi.
SEX WITHOUT MARRIAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ISLAM YOU DON'T FULLY DEFINE THE INCIDENT CLEARLY THAT THE GUY IS HINDU OR MUSLIM, IF HE WAS HINDU THE GIRL NOT ALLOW TO MARRIAGE HIM IF THAT HINDU GUY WAS CONVERT INTO ISLAM OR SO AND INTENTIONALLY BECAUSE TRYING TO PROVE THAT ONLY MUSLIMS IN INDIA HAVE VIOLENCE HINDUS ARE ALL PEACEFULL AND PROSPER WHAT A GOOD LOGIC YOU HAVE @prashantazazel :enjoy: I CAN SHOW YOU LOTS OF CASES THAT ONLY EXTREMIST HINDUS WERE RESPONSIBLE TO KILLING INNOCENT MUSLIMS IN INDIA LIKE " YOUR BUTCHER MODI ORDERED FOR KILLING 2000 MUSLIMS IN GUJARAT FOR NO REASONS WHEN HE WAS A CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJARAT" AND DO YOU FORGET BABURI MASJID MASSACRE THAT YOUR PEACEFULL AND PROSPER EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS KILLED HUNDREDS OF MUSLIMS BECAUSE FOR NO REASONS AND THERE WERE NO REAL PROVE THAT YOU RAM MANDIR WERE IN THE PLACE OF BABURI MASJID AND WHAT ABOUT SAMJHOTA EXPRESS INCIDENT WHERE YOUR PEACEFULL AND PROSPER EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS BURNS THE WHOLE TRAIN;):):enjoy:

THEREFORE IF INDIA HAS A DEMOCRACY THAN WHY NOT YOU BRING THOSE PATHETIC CRIMINALS TO YOU JUDICIARY @prashantazazel o_O

THERE ARE ONLY ONE RULE IN INDIA JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHT IS ONLY FOR YOUR EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS AND MINORITIES GOES IN GARBAGE @prashantazazel ;):p::enjoy:

JAY TERRORIST HIND @prashantazazel :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom