What's new

Afghan talib kidnap indian engineers after ceasefire ends

SEX WITHOUT MARRIAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ISLAM YOU DON'T FULLY DEFINE THE INCIDENT CLEARLY THAT THE GUY IS HINDU OR MUSLIM, IF HE WAS HINDU THE GIRL NOT ALLOW TO MARRIAGE HIM IF THAT HINDU GUY WAS CONVERT INTO ISLAM OR SO AND INTENTIONALLY BECAUSE TRYING TO PROVE THAT ONLY MUSLIMS IN INDIA HAVE VIOLENCE HINDUS ARE ALL PEACEFULL AND PROSPER WHAT A GOOD LOGIC YOU HAVE @prashantazazel :enjoy: I CAN SHOW YOU LOTS OF CASES THAT ONLY EXTREMIST HINDUS WERE RESPONSIBLE TO KILLING INNOCENT MUSLIMS IN INDIA LIKE " YOUR BUTCHER MODI ORDERED FOR KILLING 2000 MUSLIMS IN GUJARAT FOR NO REASONS WHEN HE WAS A CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJARAT" AND DO YOU FORGET BABURI MASJID MASSACRE THAT YOUR PEACEFULL AND PROSPER EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS KILLED HUNDREDS OF MUSLIMS BECAUSE FOR NO REASONS AND THERE WERE NO REAL PROVE THAT YOU RAM MANDIR WERE IN THE PLACE OF BABURI MASJID AND WHAT ABOUT SAMJHOTA EXPRESS INCIDENT WHERE YOUR PEACEFULL AND PROSPER EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS BURNS THE WHOLE TRAIN;):):enjoy:

THEREFORE IF INDIA HAS A DEMOCRACY THAN WHY NOT YOU BRING THOSE PATHETIC CRIMINALS TO YOU JUDICIARY @prashantazazel o_O

THERE ARE ONLY ONE RULE IN INDIA JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHT IS ONLY FOR YOUR EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS AND MINORITIES GOES IN GARBAGE @prashantazazel ;):p::enjoy:

JAY TERRORIST HIND @prashantazazel :enjoy:
Of course there are plenty of backward Hindus who are violent. So is the case with Muslims. That's my point.

Coming back to the case I mentioned. The guy was a Hindu. The Muslim girl was dating him. And he was killed by her parents/brother. Clearly Muslims refuse to follow the rules of civilised society as much as the right wing Hindus.

Final note- as long as you keep being violent about religion, expect the violence to come back to you(multiplied).

Of course there are plenty of backward Hindus who are violent. So is the case with Muslims. That's my point.

Coming back to the case I mentioned. The guy was a Hindu. The Muslim girl was dating him. And he was killed by her parents/brother. Clearly Muslims refuse to follow the rules of civilised society as much as the right wing Hindus.

Final note- as long as you keep being violent about religion, expect the violence to come back to you(multiplied).
yes you're right rule is rule for everyone but only for your peaceful & prosper EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDU @prashantazazel :enjoy: AND dating and any form it is strictly prohibited in Islam, may be she was dating with him without telling her parents but girls parent/brother should report police station to investigate or may be the hindu gay terrorizing/forcefully taking her on date @prashantazazel

and last of all why you don't bring those pathetic criminals of Gujrat incident, baburi masjid massacre, samjhota express into the courts :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:, this your pathetic SHINING FCUK INDIA & WORLD BIGGEST SH!T DEMOCRACY IN INDIA THAT THE RULES, JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHTS ONLY FOR EXTREMIST TERRORIST HINDUS @prashantazazel o_O

AND give me the causes of gujrat incident, baburi masjid massacre,samjhota express burning, did muslims insulting religion of Hindus at the time those incidents, and extremist hindus are not insulting Islam and Muslims everyday for no reasons @prashantazazel

This is your pathetic fcuk Shining India @prashantazazel

AND give me the causes of gujrat incident, baburi masjid massacre,samjhota express burning, did muslims insulting religion of Hindus at the time those incidents, and extremist hindus are not insulting Islam and Muslims everyday for no reasons @prashantazazel

This is your pathetic fcuk Shining India @prashantazazel
What I see is two violent communities fighting.... And lax law enforcement.

Well done Afghan Taliban first ever good work they did, kidnap more Indians who sponsor terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan likewise.

Back
Top Bottom