What's new

Afghan Sikhs and Hindus got seat allocation in Parliament

:laugh: bharatis are surely ignorant about us despite your phobia obsession with us, that you don't know that its been many years we had reservations for both in parliaments . if that is the difference ?

We too will have reservations for Muslims after their population has been reduced to less than 2% of India's by various means and after we stop all loudspeakers blaring Arabic songs from half a million active mosques in India and reduce the no. of mosques to a grand total of 500-1000 as it is enough to preserve continuity of religion and culture.

Also the Muslims the world over should be forever grateful to India on a genuine oath on Koran in mosques (and not a fake oath on Koran as it is so common in courts) for sheltering so many Muslims for such a long period of history and letting them preserve, showcase and spread so much Muslim culture to the outside world.

We too will have reservations for Muslims after their population has been reduced to less than 2% of India's by various means and after we stop all loudspeakers blaring Arabic songs from half a million active mosques in India and reduce the no. of mosques to a grand total of 500-1000 as it is enough to preserve continuity of religion and culture.

Also the Muslims the world over should be forever grateful to India on a genuine oath on Koran in mosques (and not a fake oath on Koran as it is so common in courts) for sheltering so many Muslims for such a long period of history and letting them preserve, showcase and spread so much Muslim culture to the outside world.

Did we or did I bring India into this discussion at all??

You Indians are actually those people who are NOT happy if you slap them but they are also NOT happy when you don't.

And NOTE: I give you benefit of doubt because you are an Indian Hindu or may be anything other than a Muslim for your ignorance that NO Mosque in the world air any song.

may be you being a hindu or non Muslim Indian trying to insult call of Azan and prayer by calling it songs.

No @Spring Onion. We love you so much - don't say that. :cry:
Did we or did I bring India into this discussion at all??

You Indians are actually those people who are NOT happy if you slap them but they are also NOT happy when you don't.

And NOTE: I give you benefit of doubt because you are an Indian Hindu or may be anything other than a Muslim for your ignorance that NO Mosque in the world air any song.

may be you being a hindu or non Muslim Indian trying to insult call of Azan and prayer by calling it songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that minority can not express his or her feeling on media??
:laugh: bharatis are surely ignorant about us despite your phobia obsession with us, that you don't know that its been many years we had reservations for both in parliaments . if that is the difference ?

@Spring_onion Dog: RIP...

@Afghanistan : In democracy the govt is committed to serve everyone. Secularism is pillar pf democracy..

Even in India there are dew seats reserved for Anglo-Indians and few Parliament seats are filled by President. The President of India can nominate 12 Rajya-Sabha members.

:what: :what: :what: :what:

anyway funny guys you are when it comes to Indian internal problems then Secularism become sickularism

Its become Sick when a communal leader like Nitish Kumar talk about secularism.. According the Pt Nehru, Castism is also communalism. The Leaders like Mullayam, Nitish, Maya live on castism and talk about secularism..

Secularism means, no favor to any religion.. While Indian politician read it as "Favouring Islam".... Thats where it become Sick-ularism...

Last edited by a moderator:
We do not live in self denial.
We always admits that there are problem.
As it was said by a great man
"Secularism in India is being seen as a favour to the minority, and not as an imperative for democracy".

Did not you see the question mark,It was a question as i never saw any minority on your media expressing his view??

:what: :what: :what: :what:

anyway funny guys you are when it comes to Indian internal problems then Secularism become sickularism

:laugh: acha I dint know. damn us

And why would you say? The Afghans consider the Talibs as savages, foreign backed mercenaries, so instead of you following what the media tells you I recommend you visit Afghanistan and see the facts on the ground. Afghans have no love for the Taliban, the ANSF is losing 100 soldiers every month just to keep the Taliban at bay.

Does it really matter what policies he enacts right now? In a year's time, the Karzai regime will be run out of Kabul and Afghanistan will be restored to Taliban rule. It's simply the political equilibrium for that country.

We do not live in self denial.
We always admits that there are problem.
As it was said by a great man
"Secularism in India is being seen as a favour to the minority, and not as an imperative for democracy".

seen as by Hindu extremists.

Did not you see the question mark,It was a question as i never saw any minority on your media expressing his view??

Then surely you dint read our media :)))

if you did then you will see not only them but non minority writers are speaking on media for them

Trust me on this madam. Please stay here for 3 months and follow the local news. Even you will be embarrassed.
seen as by Hindu extremists.

Then surely you dint read our media :)))

if you did then you will see not only them but non minority writers are speaking on media for them

:)
No I mean, the appeasement politics that is done here. Funny thing is that though the 'seculars' cry a lot for minorities, they are the first to forget about them once the elections are over.
for??? imean what the news say??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom