What's new

Afghan Sikhs and Hindus got seat allocation in Parliament

This will be used as propaganda by the Taliban, Afghans aren't ready yet. Hell I didn't even know they had any sikhs or hindus to allocate seats to.

Wow the afghans learning from their FAST MISTAKES and want to change their FUTURE unlike our neighbor....:cheers:

you Indians cant digest anything without mentioning us.

rondos

Not our fault.

When pakistan wants to treat Afghan like satellite state and tries to decide her fate, pak should be ready to be accused of any fallout.

It does even in India. See the attack on our Mahabodhi temple.

But by whom is the question?

Exactly. So don't crib when your kind get the same treatment.

:P ok. anything else?

NO? so back to the topic. I feel you guys are in a fix whether to celebrate this allocation or mourn it.

mehhhhh

Not our fault.

When pakistan wants to treat Afghan like satellite state and tries to decide her fate, pak should be ready to be accused of any fallout.

?

Sure but this thread is about seats for Afghan Sikhs and Hindu. Nothing to do with us so why Indians are cribbing dragging us here??

rondo??

Sure but this thread is about seats for Afghan Sikhs and Hindu. Nothing to do with us so why Indians are cribbing dragging us here??

rondo??

When good times come people are generally afraid of past bad times and pray that it never repeats.

Whats wrong in suggesting Afghanis whom they should be aware of? :D

:lol:

:P ok. anything else?

NO? so back to the topic. I feel you guys are in a fix whether to celebrate this allocation or mourn it.

mehhhhh

Its a good thing that they choose to be different from you lot who have chosen the Arab way of doing things.

Its a good thing that they choose to be different from you lot who have chosen the Arab way of doing things.

:laugh: bharatis are surely ignorant about us despite your phobia obsession with us, that you don't know that its been many years we had reservations for both in parliaments . if that is the difference ?

Afghans are gradually coming into the new era. Good to see the reciprocity of tolerance from Afghans. Let's hope Pakistan doesn't ruin it again and send Afghans back to Taliban stone age era.

Since my community is not there in Afghanistan anymore due to the past horrors, let this at least be a sense of making up.

All the best to Afghanistan.
1150167_507442939341411_382826544_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom