What's new

Afghan Sikhs and Hindus got seat allocation in Parliament

seen as by Hindu extremists.

Then surely you dint read our media :)))

if you did then you will see not only them but non minority writers are speaking on media for them

And Hindu extremists get arrested and punished unlike Muslim extremists. :)

Keep your snide remarks to yourself, your community :lol: who appointed a clown from sikkim tekedar.

It's not snide, it's true.:cheesy:

Hindus nd sikhs belong 2 india not afghanistan afghanistan is a land of islamic holy warriors if u want i can tell the history afghanistans founder AHMED SHAH ABDALI went from afghanistan 2 india nd massacred hindus nd sikhs in INDIA this is wat the founder of afghanistan AHMED SHAH ABDALI did this KARZAI is nothing but a traitor of ISLAM AFGHANISTAN ND THE REGION ND above all traitor of PUSHTUNS this shows tht KARZAI is nothing but a traitor of AFGHANISTAN ND PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN KARZAI IS NOTHING but a soldout INDIAN AGENT imposed by AMERICA 2 AFGHANISTAN ND ON PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN.

Hindus nd sikhs belong 2 india not afghanistan afghanistan is a land of islamic holy warriors if u want i can tell the history afghanistans founder AHMED SHAH ABDALI went from afghanistan 2 india nd massacred hindus nd sikhs in INDIA this is wat the founder of afghanistan AHMED SHAH ABDALI did this KARZAI is nothing but a traitor of ISLAM AFGHANISTAN ND THE REGION ND above all traitor of PUSHTUNS this shows tht KARZAI is nothing but a traitor of AFGHANISTAN ND PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN KARZAI IS NOTHING but a soldout INDIAN AGENT imposed by AMERICA 2 AFGHANISTAN ND ON PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN.

Stupid illiterate terrorist.

One seat each? Good development, apropos.

Nice, we have Sikhs in Iran as well.
And pakistan nd pakistanis support SIKHS from indian oppression nd state terrorism just like wen indian hindu army ATTACKED THE HOLIEST SITE OF SIKHS GOLDEN TEMPLE in 1984. LONG LIVE KHALISTAN ND LONG LIVE KHALISTAN LIBERATION ARMY.

:D yeh my Indian dog died of his own excessive barking at my neighbours

Tells a lot about the neighbors. :D

And pakistan nd pakistanis support SIKHS from indian oppression nd state terrorism just like wen indian hindu army ATTACKED THE HOLIEST SITE OF SIKHS GOLDEN TEMPLE in 1984. LONG LIVE KHALISTAN ND LONG LIVE KHALISTAN LIBERATION ARMY.

Pakistanis support them in reducing their population.

LOL!!!!

Some of the Sikhs that live in Iran , are from Pakistan, they fled because they couldn't have freedom of religion and for their safety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzSVcxqmGs

Many left during the Pakistan-India war, because they were being attacked by Muslims!!!!!

You are a troll, even in the video they said they left before 1947 because Iran was stable and offered work compared to Punjab, British India.

You are a troll, even in the video they said they left before 1947 because Iran was stable and offered work compared to Punjab, British India.

Like I said many of them left after the creation of Pakistan.

Like I said many of them left after the creation of Pakistan.

In the video they said they left before the creation of Pakistan and for work, yes I watched the whole video, you should too. :rolleyes:

In the video they said they left before the creation of Pakistan and for work, yes I watched the whole video, you should too. :rolleyes:

Iran's Sikh population is 6000 .

Does that video show the entire 6000 of them claiming so ??

Iran's Sikh population is 6000 .

Does that video show the entire 6000 of them claiming so ??

Unless you got proof saying they ran away from Pakistan don't waste my time because yours is just an assumption.

Back
Top Bottom