What's new

Afghan refugees celebrating Indian victory opened fire killing a nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
my doubts are getting clearer day by day as i see ur post........
ur reality is that,u r anti india,suffer from paranoia of hindus...

don't count me out of it ...... i am another anti-indian or whatever you call it ............

Thanx afgani brothers...hope we win the finals & make u more happy!!!

Kick out every single Afghan from Pakistan. These traitors are a burden on Pakistani society.

Pakistan is democratic country so think first over freedom of speech & freedom of expression, nothing bad if they enjoyed Indian victory, they have total rights over it while if they are refuges it is not their duty that they must support Pakistan, they are free for what they like or dislike. Don't be so conservative.

I know many many many our afghan brothers who disheartened over Indian victory. There is no need to bring nation cause or other regional national and ethnic feeling in sports.

Every body has right to be fan of team he likes without any boundaries of nationalism or ethnicity.
It doesn't means that if i am living in Russia i must support Russian team. So do justification with your thoughts & ideas, we have not let them out without any solidity, base or fair balance.

Geo saffaroni swami aman ka tamashs at work :)))))))))) so everybody just dont blindly follow it. I live in Peshawar and there is NO Afghan refugee in my colony But still there was firing in our area.

Since Geo-Jang group is spreading this lie i wonder in which part of Peshawar or KP there was any Rally ????/ or celebration over hindu victory in the first place??

hindu victory???? on whom ??? Muslim??

Its racism and pathetic to say the least. We are a secular nation and we consist of millions and millions of non Hindus so plz, refrain from insulting them.

Its just a victory of a team on other its not a nation's defeat.

post reported.

Pakistan is democratic country so think first over freedom of speech & freedom of expression, nothing bad if they enjoyed Indian victory, they have total rights over it while if they are refuges it is not their duty that they must support Pakistan, they are free for what they like or dislike. Don't be so conservative.

I know many many many our afghan brothers who disheartened over Indian victory. There is no need to bring nation cause or other regional national and ethnic feeling in sports.

Every body has right to be fan of team he likes without any boundaries of nationalism or ethnicity.
It doesn't means that if i am living in Russia i must support Russian team. So do justification with your thoughts & ideas, we have not let them out without any solidity, base or fair balance.

What a joke of a post.
You are not speaking with 7 yrs old children.
Afghanis are the brothers & sisters of you Pakistani Pashtuns.
Please do not say 'our Afghan brothers'.

First of all, the news site looks more like a blog as compared to a genuine popular news source like Dawn or something. Guys, it seriously can't be this bad. Think about it. This could be a new that is written by someone who doesn't like Afghans. I am not saying its a fake news but the ambiguity goes for both sides. Don't you agree?

OTOH if this is true, I got to say that Afghans are more serious about us than even we are about ourselves. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom