What's new

Afghan refugees celebrating Indian victory opened fire killing a nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are nuts ........ traitors .... jis thali main khatay hain usi main sorakh kartay hain .......... i have been to chaman near pak afghan border ...... and i did see the colonies made by mud along with railway lines on both side ....... and pakistani people were helping them for their breakfast,lunch dinner for clean water .............. it is just because they are muslims ............... and yes iqbal visited afghanistan before he died ..... and requested them not to bother pakistan when it comes into being ......... but they are bothering us since pakistan came into being ......... bunch of idiots trying to cut the roots of pakistan .... and let me tell them one thing they ain't gonna succeeded in it by any means .... pakistan is a miraculous state which came into being on idealogical basis and it will remain forever INSHALLAH ..ALLAH is protecting this country since 1947

My friend thats absolutely corrrect that Ghaffar khan movement was against partition but so was Jamat e islami. But do u know ANP (Ghaffar khans party) is in government nowadays here in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa (Former NWFP) and they are as patriotic to Pakistan as any other party. I can say this since i have attended many meetings at there party HQ in Charsadda n i know personally the grand daugter of ghaffar khan who happens to be a Gynecologist, Also the grandson of Ghaffar khan whose the party head (Asfandyar wali khan) is very patriotic and plays a major role in formulating national policies.
Also let me tell u that the same party Of Ghaffar Khan is working very closely with pakistan army and has successfully coordinated with the army operations in swat. it was the same party who officially sent a request to the pak army through the federal government to initiate an operation in swat valley. and is also coordinating operations in other parts of the province.

Let me tell my indian friends that u should consider the partition of indo pak as a blessing in disguise. things would have been really disturbing if we were living together in current times. atleast now ur country is blossoming.
But let me tell u another interesting fact from my point of view and as a Pakhtoon. V never hate indians and dnt hate them even now. but trust me friend when it comes to our values and specially religion, v become totally blinded. hence u see the beheading and brutality. but that has become part of us now which i personally feel ashamed of. When i go back to my village n i c students as young as 12 years old hanging AK 47 on there shoulders along the school bags, it really breaks my heart as i too have one hanging by my shoulder.

what happened to the brotherhood? Is it just confined to indian muslims

First learn the meaning of "brotherhood" then talk/post. For your benefit I suggest you not use talking points and lines from other Hind members who have swamped Def.Pk. This flame baiting your doing is childish.

"what happened to the brotherhood"....pfft

Well i have been to Afghanistan and interact with afghanis on daily basis so i can tell u that as far as Pak india is concerned, afghanistan is divided on ethnic basis. The large southern part of afghanistan with pakhtoon majority have deep family ties with pakhtoons on the side of the border so they are more sympathetic towards pakistan but the northern part of afghanistan with many persian speaking population hates pakistanis as hell and are profoundly in luv with indians.

Good news for pakistan is that pakhtoons make up for 40% of the total afghan population ( the largest ethnic population in afghanistan) and hence are more dominating. so despite pouring billions of dollars and using every modern equipment ever known to man and applying all the strategies they could come up with for the past 10 years, US along with its allies are formulating an exit strategy.

So my friends india n west can enjoy the afghan hostility towards pakistan for now but lets just wait for the americans to leave even partially and c what happens. Many americans and even karzai has said that there can never be peace in afghanistan without pakis help and i think GOI knows it very well too.

On a personal note i truly believe as most of the Pakhtoons that USA is the bigger satan and is only trapping india pakistan afghanistan and china to internal conflicts only for its own monitory benefits.
Just imagine how our economies can bloom if v work together and formulate a confederation btw sarc countries including afghanistan china and iran.

If they are celebrating that's their choice

Is me itna serious hone ki kya baat hai???

so what if Afghans have celebrated indian victory ? what is the big deal ... i dont understand why some people wishes to turn cricket into kashmir

Don't worry about it bro.. just report and ignore.. welcome to :pdf:

Your inferiority is showing ;)

well, report which one first? everyday dozens of these types of vulgarity in this forum appear if the talk is about afghans, i prefere to ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom